• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Insurrectionists and Rioters Slink Away

I cant tell if the OP is disappointed that there wasnt rioting in the streets like there was on Trumps inauguration day, or if he actually believes that the same people that lied to him for 4 years about the Russian dossier were actually being honest about the 'planned riots' today.

It takes a certain level of disconnect from reality to make that comparison when Trump's people were laying siege to Congress two weeks ago in "Camp Auschwitz" and "6MWE" shirts.

Did he just say "Jews dare not challenge Nazis?"
@Excast, that sounds like a threat, doesn't it?

I was reading Trump's most radical supporters (ones who like to tear up Capitol buildings, for example) were planning riots in all 50 capii tals today. The inauguration went off without a peep anywhere far as I know. I didn't see a single Trump troublemaker in DC and there weren't any reports of any riots anywhere in the US. Feels like a normal sunny Wednesday afternoon again. Do you think Trump's ignominious early morning departure from the WH took all the wind out of their sails? Is the Trump assault on American democracy by ultra-right-wing radical dunces finally over?
I think that they learned that trump does not have his back.
And seeing what some of the charges and prison times were for real, they decided a big ass yard sign is a perfectly fine way to protest...

What a hoot. Biden and the democrats gave an inauguration, and nobody came. Just like his election rallies.

And there won't be a single case of covid, because it was run by adults...

Back
Top Bottom