• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Institute Offered Get-Rich Schemes with Plagiarized Lessons

Said only by Trump haters.

1. This thread is about the Trump Institute. Not the University. For some reason you haven't seemed to grasp that.
2. There are far more people who attended the university that praised it and got their money's worth than those who say they didn't.

Sorry, I don't hate Donald Trump any more than I hate Bernie Madoff or Bill Clinton. They are what they are. I feel sorry for the folks kissing Donald's tuch and making excuses for him.

Oh, and right. Trump Institute came into being when Donald Trump, who wasn't involved at all, was told that the name Trump University was illegal.

It is nice to hear you parroting the clowns defense. He lies but your repeating his lies is simply pitiful.

Donald Trump is a liar, a huckster, a deadbeat, and a fraud.

Sorry, I don't hate Donald Trump any more than I hate Bernie Madoff or Bill Clinton. They are what they are. I feel sorry for the folks kissing Donald's tuch and making excuses for him.

Oh, and right. Trump Institute came into being when Donald Trump, who wasn't involved at all, was told that the name Trump University was illegal.

It is nice to hear you parroting the clowns defense. He lies but your repeating his lies is simply pitiful.

Donald Trump is a liar, a huckster, a deadbeat, and a fraud.
No.
You clearly are a Trump hater.
And you clearly do not know what you are talking about.

The Trump Institute was a separate entity owned and operated by Irene and Mike Milin.
Do you really not understand that?
That is not the same as the University.

The University was later named the “Trump Entrepreneur Initiative”.

The “Trump Institute” ≠ the “Trump Entrepreneur Initiative”.

Do you not see the difference in their names?
Do you now understand?

Back
Top Bottom