• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump in same sentence: ‘I don’t want to have guns in classrooms…teachers should.....

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Trump in same sentence: ‘I don’t want to have guns in classrooms…teachers should have guns in classrooms’ | alan.com
Trump in same sentence: ‘I don’t want to have guns in classrooms…teachers should have guns in classrooms’
…… Donald Trump: ‘I’m not advocating guns in classrooms’ but ‘teachers should have guns in classrooms’…..

“Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump refuted Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton by insisting that he was “not advocating guns in classrooms,” but at the same time argued that “teachers should have guns in classrooms…………..

………… But I’m not advocating guns in classrooms,” he added. “But remember, in some cases — a lot of people have made this case — teachers should be able to have guns. Trained teachers should be able to have guns in classrooms.”

Anyone who thinks they can trust Donald Trump to act on his campaign promises on the issues can trust that he will…….The only problem here is which one
Trump in same sentence: ‘I don’t want to have guns in classrooms…teachers should have guns in classrooms’ | alan.com
https://youtu.be/IAW9JHiA_ME

Donald disaster can contradict his policy position in one sentence..............Now that takes talent...........and those who support him will be OK with it............ and see no problem with what he says

Last edited:
Re: Trump in same sentence: ‘I don’t want to have guns in classrooms…teachers should.

Trump probably just misspoke, but I would agree this is the sort of thing that will add to his negative press. He does have a bad habit of doing **** like this

Re: Trump in same sentence: ‘I don’t want to have guns in classrooms…teachers should.

Much like Cruz wanting to completely get rid of IRS and yet proposing "tax free" health savings accounts. ;)

Politicians don't have to make much sense in order to get lots of votes. I still wonder what the real difference is between Bernie's "free" college and Hillary's "debt free" college is.

Trump in same sentence: ‘I don’t want to have guns in classrooms…teachers should have guns in classrooms’
…… Donald Trump: ‘I’m not advocating guns in classrooms’ but ‘teachers should have guns in classrooms’…..

“Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump refuted Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton by insisting that he was “not advocating guns in classrooms,” but at the same time argued that “teachers should have guns in classrooms…………..

………… But I’m not advocating guns in classrooms,” he added. “But remember, in some cases — a lot of people have made this case — teachers should be able to have guns. Trained teachers should be able to have guns in classrooms.”

Anyone who thinks they can trust Donald Trump to act on his campaign promises on the issues can trust that he will…….The only problem here is which one
https://youtu.be/IAW9JHiA_ME

Donald disaster can contradict his policy position in one sentence..............Now that takes talent...........and those who support him will be OK with it............ and see no problem with what he says

My God some are so dense they can't tell the difference ! :roll:

Much like Cruz wanting to completely get rid of IRS and yet proposing "tax free" health savings accounts. ;)

Politicians don't have to make much sense in order to get lots of votes. I still wonder what the real difference is between Bernie's "free" college and Hillary's "debt free" college is.

Looks like Hillary Clinton has her head screwed on the most.

Trump probably just misspoke, but I would agree this is the sort of thing that will add to his negative press. He does have a bad habit of doing **** like this

Misspoke.................

He just gave a major address to the NRA calling for "more guns in the classroom"..........Did the ninny forget what he just said..........or is he "changing his policy position one another subject.........

When asked, what is Trump's policy on whatever...........Trump supporters have to ask, "What day?"

Misspoke.................

He just gave a major address to the NRA calling for "more guns in the classroom"..........Did the ninny forget what he just said..........or is he "changing his policy position one another subject.........

When asked, what is Trump's policy on whatever...........Trump supporters have to ask, "What day?"

This is Trump without question, inconsistency and flip flopping are standards here. Don't mistake my comments to be supportive of his campaign.

This is Trump without question, inconsistency and flip flopping are standards here. Don't mistake my comments to be supportive of his campaign.

I've said time and again that he needs a ****ing policy coach so that this kind of crap doesn't happen. I wonder why he's not doing anything to nail down some of his positions? Somebody in his campaign has to recognize that the General is different from a primary.

Back
Top Bottom