• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump in Nevada super rally

As a Biden voter, I must ask: why the **** would I want to watch one of his rallies?

Yeah...not even you give a rat's ass about Biden.

i still think a bunch of this craziness is caused by men who can't get laid/have sexual issues. so they need a daddy like Trump to make them important again (reestablish their social standing).

it won't work of course. Trump is about Trump and not some Republican on this board who is unhappy that he has to compete with minorities too.

Yeah but it's fun listening to them convincing one another how much he is doing for them.

Over 54,000 watching just that one broadcast.
How many people does Biden get to watch his "rallies"?

I think the most Biden has every seen was the other day in Warren, Michigan ... unfortunately, they were all Trump supporters. :lol:

Overflow crowd in Nevada

Eh2GjoaU8AEy4Ce

Overflow crowd in Nevada

Eh2GjoaU8AEy4Ce

Just out of curiosity: since Trump is openly and flagrantly breaking the law here, can the state arrest him? Or does the SDNY get first dibs? How many laws can the “law and order president” shamelessly break and make an absolute mockery of the law without getting arrested?

Last edited:
He has the only qualification that matters for my vote in November: he’s not Trump

Back in 2016, I was almost like you...except it was "He's not Hillary." The exception was, I agreed with Trump's campaign points but I wasn't sure if he was serious about them He was an unknown entity. Since he won, I've become certain that he was serious about his goals. Everything he's done has been in support of achieving those goals.

But you...well, you admit that you don't even agree with whatever Biden's goals might be. All you have is..."He's not Trump." That's too bad. If, by some chance, Biden wins all you'll have is a hollow victory because you won't care about what happens after.

You have my sympathy.

Just out of curiosity: since Trump is openly and flagrantly breaking the law here, can the state arrest him? Or does the SDNY get first dibs? How many laws can the “law and order president” shamelessly break and make an absolute mockery of the law without getting arrested?

Considering the fact that law enforcement across the country makes no effort to arrest people who openly and flagrantly break the law in even worse ways (Antifa/BLM), it's not surprising that law enforcement doesn't have the balls to arrest Trump.

On the other hand, nobody in that picture is destroying stuff or assaulting people. Peaceful protests are a good thing, right?

Considering the fact that law enforcement across the country makes no effort to arrest people who openly and flagrantly break the law in even worse ways (Antifa/BLM), it's not surprising that law enforcement doesn't have the balls to arrest Trump.

On the other hand, nobody in that picture is destroying stuff or assaulting people. Peaceful protests are a good thing, right?

This is not a peaceful protest. It’s an open and flagrant violation of the law. You are looking at willful stupidity and a deliberate mass spreading event in the middle of a pandemic, daring law enforcement to come get them if they can. I am sure there are lots of peace loving “second amendment types” there too, if law enforcement dares try to do their job.

Difference is Trump is supposed to be the chief executive in the country- meaning the guy responsible for executing the law. But like everything else he does, he is making a mockery of the law. And it’s funny all his followers think they are being all so manly helping him do it. :lamo

So this is your law and order president? Or does the law only applies to everyone else?

Last edited:

So the Donald is no better than the rioters and looters? I agree.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Because nothing says MANLY like being put into a medically induced coma and then intubated with a respirator!

Far more things to worry about than contracting Covid. Acceptable risk to dismiss it

Title explains the live feed.

If you are referring to the crowd BEHIND Donnie boy wearing Masks, event organizers DEMANDED that any attendee that wanted to sit in that position wear a mask TO PROTECT DONALD from what Donald has called a HOAX.

The rest of the crowd was a little masked up as they are at the rest of his rallies. This is another Trump/RNC sponsored super-spreader event as was Tulsa, as was DC as was NH.

Time for Donald to change his slogan from MAGA to MASA for Make Americans SICK Again.

What did you say? No effort made by law enforcement?

How many people have been arrested during George Floyd protests?
AP tally finds 9,300 arrests have been made across the US in connection with recent protests against police brutality.

Trump should just call them Covid rallies.

Rallies are 'cool' with trump supporters. They are stupid and unnecessary for Biden supporters. This will be a super spreader. Breaking all Covid restrictions in Nevada and not giving one sh** about it. Trump is evil. He does not care if he sickens his own supporters, all for stroking his ego.

Sadly true, unfortunately as I had said from the beginning, sometimes people have to learn their lessons the hard way for them to learn. What is amazing is that 200,000 dead is not enough to teach them, we will hit 300,000 before years end, maybe then, or not.

Or maybe when Trump gets it himself and ends up on a respirator. But we'll have to pull teeth to get an honest answer on what's wrong with him. We can only pray.

Back in 2016, I was almost like you...except it was "He's not Hillary." The exception was, I agreed with Trump's campaign points but I wasn't sure if he was serious about them He was an unknown entity. Since he won, I've become certain that he was serious about his goals. Everything he's done has been in support of achieving those goals.

But you...well, you admit that you don't even agree with whatever Biden's goals might be. All you have is..."He's not Trump." That's too bad. If, by some chance, Biden wins all you'll have is a hollow victory because you won't care about what happens after.

You have my sympathy.

What happens after is a return to normalcy in our government. Policies will follow. It will take some time to repair the damage done by Trump. A lot of time.

Far more things to worry about than contracting Covid. Acceptable risk to dismiss it

Maybe for you. Not me my friend. I've been able to stay safe up until now and I am 100% sure the mask wearing and staying away from crowds has made a difference. I will continue to listen to the doctors and scientists. Not Trump.

Until they get home and spread the virus to unwilling people. That is also assault. And it WILL happen.

As with most cement heads, the risk only becomes unacceptable when you are drowning in your own phlegm or your parent is or your child is or your significant other is. The Trump cult shows itself to be a cult day in and day out. It's not a political party. It's not even a political movement. Might be a bowel movement.

And how bout' that economy huh? Coming back gangbusters isn't it? Ah-huh

he held a rally on Labor Day, only Trump supporters showed up! what a joke these two dictators are Sleepy, Creepy, Sleezy, Confused, forgetful, China Joe Biden. and the horizontal Senator Kamala Harris. Q 2024

The United States of America, the last time I checked, is a constitutional republic. That means that the several states have areas of sovereignty which the federal government cannot take unto itself. We even have citizens who are willing to accept 30,000 American deaths from gunshot each year so that they can have arms available in case the federal government gets too uppity.

And so we find the state of Nevada setting health laws restricting the size of gatherings. President of the United States of America Donald Trump, with a rally, has violated the law and thus the constitutional right of the state of Nevada. One would think that the constitutional purists would be up in arms over this, nu?

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Back
Top Bottom