• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump in Nevada super rally

Wait... All the limp wrist will call it a Super Covid spreader lol

And as with the other rallies and Sturgis they will be correct.

Over 54,000 watching just that one broadcast.

How many people does Biden get to watch his "rallies"?

Ehrhl7-XsAAKzzN

Because nothing says MANLY like being put into a medically induced coma and then intubated with a respirator!

Over 54,000 watching just that one broadcast.

How many people does Biden get to watch his "rallies"?

As a Biden voter, I must ask: why the **** would I want to watch one of his rallies?

Seems like just yesterday his campaign killed Herman Cain. And here we go again.

Seems like just yesterday his campaign killed Herman Cain. And here we go again.

I wonder if Trump even remembers Herman Cain. Bet he doesn't. Cain is dead. Can't get more attention from a dead man so Cain serves no more purpose.

As a Biden voter, I must ask: why the **** would I want to watch one of his rallies?

Trump's Followers need to see him. He gives them strength. His mighty visage will be put on the front of buildings soon...

The%2Bheadquarters%2Bof%2BMussolini%2527s%2BItalian%2BFascist%2BParty%252C%2B1934.jpg

Because nothing says MANLY like being put into a medically induced coma and then intubated with a respirator!

we have at least two (probably way more) people on this board that think more squats/being manly = less COVID deaths (not even noticing all the older manly Republicans who are dying).

Darwin is really slow.

Totally and completely deplorable.

Deplorables, you can't live with them, you can't get rid of them. We have areal problem.

After TRump we are going to need reeducation camps for these evolutionally challenged people.

we have at least two (probably way more) people on this board that think more squats/being manly = less COVID deaths (not even noticing all the older manly Republicans who are dying).

Darwin is really slow.

True, but mother nature knows how to cull the herd of the slow and stupid.

i still think a bunch of this craziness is caused by men who can't get laid/have sexual issues. so they need a daddy like Trump to make them important again (reestablish their social standing).

it won't work of course. Trump is about Trump and not some Republican on this board who is unhappy that he has to compete with minorities too.

king biff held another super spreader event? i am jack's complete lack of surprise. :roll:

Please explain to this limp wrist: I don’t know the details of the rally, but if the crowd is dense and unmasked, what’s wrong about being critical? How did we come to this, that taking precautions that scientists recommend is derided as “limp wrist.” Trump could have guaranteed re-election if he had shown some leadership here. He didn’t have to be Churchill, or Bush post 9/11, but show us something, Donald. Instead, his brand of leadership is tear-gassing a crowd so he can hold up a Bible, in a scene out of a Fellini movie.

So here The Donald is, breaking state law.

One minute he says he has no control over what states do to control the virus and the next, he's overruling their laws to promote himself for re-election (not even in the interests of public safety...but only for self-promotion :doh)

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

We can only hope. Except that they then have the potential to spread it to the innocent when they leave. :roll:

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

We can only hope. Except that they then have the potential to spread it to the innocent when they leave. :roll:

Sadly true, unfortunately as I had said from the beginning, sometimes people have to learn their lessons the hard way for them to learn. What is amazing is that 200,000 dead is not enough to teach them, we will hit 300,000 before years end, maybe then, or not.

Back
Top Bottom