• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump in Nevada super rally

But it is safe to rally for George Floyd & BLM.

So 2 wrongs make a right in your book? That crowd were all Trump voters anyway so they will have died for nothing. At least the protests had a point.

So 2 wrongs make a right in your book? That crowd were all Trump voters anyway so they will have died for nothing. At least the protests had a point.

Ya beat me to the reply.

Preaching to the choir won't get him a single vote and those that die before Nov. won't be able to vote at all. It's a net negative but it makes Trump all tingly and that is all that counts.

1399032014293746020563674.jpg

You are drunk on the term fascist. You heard it parroted to you, so you run with it. No reality at all.

Did I claim that? Nope. So do you believe two wrongs equal a right?

The left are the true believers..... supposedly. Yet they don't practice what they preach. large gatherings are spreaders but BLM is OK. Like Al Gore and climate change. Duplicity.

You are drunk on the term fascist. You heard it parroted to you, so you run with it. No reality at all.

So you are not one of the many Trump supporters that think a right wing dictatorship would be best for the country? You need to get with the program.

They gave their lives for Trump's ego.

But it is safe to rally for George Floyd & BLM.

No it is not. That has been discussed in other threads.

One difference is most of the GF or BLM protest were outside. Trump Nevada rally was inside.
Both GF/BLM and Trump ignored State laws or orders regarding the pandemic.

Preaching to the choir won't get him a single vote and those that die before Nov. won't be able to vote at all. It's a net negative but it makes Trump all tingly and that is all that counts.

1399032014293746020563674.jpg

True, unlike Dems, Repubs don’t vote after death.

Are you saying the President Trump can pick and choose what laws or State orders to follow when it comes to the pandemic?

Nope.

I'm saying the state and city leaders won't arrest Trump because they don't have the balls to arrest anyone who violates their declarations.

Nope.

I'm saying the state and city leaders won't arrest Trump because they don't have the balls to arrest anyone who violates their declarations.

Are you admitting President Trump broke Nevada laws or regulations pertaining to the pandemic?

Has nothing to do if a local official would have the balls to arrest or charge him.

My point stands. President Trump will ignore laws that do not fit his needs. He is not a law and order President.

So you are not one of the many Trump supporters that think a right wing dictatorship would be best for the country? You need to get with the program.

What dictatorship? That is just a concept in your mind.

The left are the true believers..... supposedly. Yet they don't practice what they preach. large gatherings are spreaders but BLM is OK. Like Al Gore and climate change. Duplicity.

which is why we see Joe Biden holding rallies with people crowded together indoors.

Nope.

That's too bad.

I'd really enjoy seeing Trump put into the back of a patrol car. "Watch your head, Mr President"

Are you admitting President Trump broke Nevada laws or regulations pertaining to the pandemic?

Has nothing to do if a local official would have the balls to arrest or charge him.

My point stands. President Trump will ignore laws that do not fit his needs. He is not a law and order President.

shrug...

I really don't care what "your" point is.

I already made my point and I have you and others asking me if I meant something else. I didn't. I meant what I said and that's it.

shrug...

I already made my point and I have you and others asking me if I meant something else. I didn't. I meant what I said and that's it.

It is awesome to see Trumpers compare BLM protests to Trump rallies.

It is awesome to see Trumpers compare BLM protests to Trump rallies.

It's more of a contrast.

One burns, destroys and assaults. The other one doesn't.

shrug...

shrug.

Glad you support a President that breaks the laws during the Pandemic.

Considering the fact that law enforcement across the country makes no effort to arrest people who openly and flagrantly break the law in even worse ways (Antifa/BLM), it's not surprising that law enforcement doesn't have the balls to arrest Trump.

On the other hand, nobody in that picture is destroying stuff or assaulting people. Peaceful protests are a good thing, right?

So the Donald is no better than the rioters and looters? I agree.

What part of "peaceful protest" do you not understand.

There was zero rioting and looting happening.

(we could only wish the BLM protests happened this way)

You were the one listing 'flagrant law breaking.' I was pointing out that The Donald was doing the same thing. Flagrantly breaking a state law AND as a leader, setting one ****ty and "dictatorlike' example. "It's ok when "I" says so."

And while there may be no violence, the death and sickness may be even worse...we'll have to wait and see.

Title explains the live feed.

This is why it's pointless to argue with Trump supporters.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” --Mark Twain

They can have as many rallies as they want and win all the Darwin awards.

Does anyone need any more evidence that Trump just doesn't give a **** about his supporters?

Last edited:
Nope.

Well that certainly justifies breaking the law. :roll:

"I can do it because I'm untouchable!" :doh

Yes, great example in a leader.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

It's more of a contrast.

One burns, destroys and assaults. The other one doesn't.
CINCINNATI — The man who jumped out of a truck outside a President Trump campaign rally Downtown last summer and punched an anti-Trump protester multiple times will serve four months behind bars and pay his victim about $900 in restitution.

The assault case against 30-year-old Dallas Frazier centered on a video of him repeatedly punching 61-year-old Mike Alter in the head. The jury watched the video and took about an hour and a half to reach a guilty verdict, and Judge Brad Greenburg sentenced Frazier to 120 days in prison Friday.
Man to serve 4 months for punching anti-Trump protester outside Downtown rally

CINCINNATI — The man who jumped out of a truck outside a President Trump campaign rally Downtown last summer and punched an anti-Trump protester multiple times will serve four months behind bars and pay his victim about $900 in restitution.

The assault case against 30-year-old Dallas Frazier centered on a video of him repeatedly punching 61-year-old Mike Alter in the head. The jury watched the video and took about an hour and a half to reach a guilty verdict, and Judge Brad Greenburg sentenced Frazier to 120 days in prison Friday.
Man to serve 4 months for punching anti-Trump protester outside Downtown rally

Only 4 months? It sounds like a unprovoked assault and a man that cannot control violent impulses at all. IMO he deserves 5 years...give him a taste of real violence and learning to control himself.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Looking back on it Dallas Frazier would probably do it again.You can't put a price on some things.

Back
Top Bottom