• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump in a Funk

It could not happen to a nicer guy. Wallow in it, Mr President.

For Trump, there's no easy way out of his funk

If I was advising the president, I would recommend he follow the advice of that last paragraph to a T. He should reach across the aisle, cut a few good deals with Pelosi, make nice with Schumer and quit acting like a bull in a goddamned china shop. All of those actions would pay back huge dividends, even if it does piss of the 4-Chan crowd and White Nationalist morons.

"Donny, Be Everyone's President!"

Odds are he won't do that though. So buckle up, Republicans. Things are about to get a hell of a lot worse.

You know I tried. I pushed and squirmed and squinted but my duct reserves are fresh out of tears. Sorry trumple-foreskin. At least now he's feeling similar to the way he's made the rest of America feel.

Huh? We never thought she was a public servant....

32230AE800000578-3489849-image-a-53_1457849422091.jpg

Even without the Trump shirt, we all knew she was just a Trump supporter...

Hail Trump: White nationalists mark Trump win with Nazi salute

She's giving the secret hand signal.

ALL elected officials are public servants. And I am sorry if you think all Trump supporters are Notsees. I generalize a lot about the left as well. The world will keep on spinning.

Of course you call her that. You don't understand how our gov't actually works and you worship Trump as your god.

Okay, think what you like. She rigged y'all's primaries, she has the swamp bought and paid for. She is grotesque. And I fully understand how gubermint works.

Okay, think what you like. She rigged y'all's primaries, she has the swamp bought and paid for. She is grotesque. And I fully understand how gubermint works.

A. When addressing a single person, 'ya'll' is incorrect.
B. I'm not a democrat.
C. Why do you worship Trump as your god?
D. You clearly don't understand how gov't works. I'll be happy to clear anything up for you. What would you like to know about it?

ALL elected officials are public servants. And I am sorry if you think all Trump supporters are Notsees.

Oh oh, now you're claiming to have supernatural powers, eh, claiming you can read minds. Look, I don't care what books you've read, or who has told you what, you can't read minds, give it up.

I don't think all Trump voters are Nazis, nor have I ever made that claim. I have stated, because the evidence and facts support the claim, that Trump courts the racist vote:

Trump's Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

With racist ad, Trump sinks to a new low

And that according to numerous studies published in peer reviewed journals, racism was one of the primary forces driving many Trump voters:

Research Finds That Racism, Sexism, and Status Fears Drove Trump Voters

So, is it just that you're having a lot of problems with English comprehension, and don't understand my posts? Is English not your first language? If it's not, I can further simplify my language to help you.

Last edited:
Yes, I deny Trump is responsible for the dead Jews in PA.

We know, and he was. Specifically it was his and his propaganda ministers at Fox who blew out of proportion the caravan, with the latter yelling "Soros!" at every opportunity, which led directly to the Right Wingnut grabbing his AR and unloading it on a bunch of innocent Jewish worshipers.

You should read about it.

If Trump followed the advice in that last paragraph, it wouldn't make a bit of difference.

Nope, he’d still be the most ill tempered, unqualified, miserable SOB to ever take a **** in the White House.

It must really be miserable for the left to wake up in the morning with such a negative outlook. lmao

I don’t know what you’re laughing at, it’s your guy that is miserable and has the negative outlook, guess you missed the point of the OP. -sad :roll:

Trump’s fear mongering, xenophobic, hate filled rhetoric does contribute significantly to the national divide that nut jobs like Sayoc, Bowers and others feed on. Only the disingenuous and/or self deluded argue otherwise.

Nope, he’d still be the most ill tempered, unqualified, miserable SOB to ever take a **** in the White House.

I don’t know what you’re laughing at, it’s your guy that is miserable and has the negative outlook, guess you missed the point of the OP. -sad :roll:

No, I didn't miss the point, I just don't agree with the point.

No, I didn't miss the point, I just don't agree with the point.

Well it’s all over the news that he’s pissed at every one and every thing. But fair enough, stick your head on the sand.

Well it’s all over the news that he’s pissed at every one and every thing. But fair enough, stick your head on the sand.

Projection. It is the left that wakes up everyday mad as a hornet, just waiting for something to be outraged over anything Trump.

Projection. It is the left that wakes up everyday mad as a hornet, just waiting for something to be outraged over anything Trump.

Yes, that’s “projection. I wake up every morning in a beautiful home in the middle of a ponderosa forest (right now I’m looking at deer queuing up to drink from our bird bath) thinking what a wonderful country I live in. :)

I think it’s you that wakes up miserable hating your fellow countrymen.

Last edited:
Yes, that’s “projection. I wake up every morning in a beautiful home in the middle of a ponderosa forest (right now I’m looking at deer queuing up to drink from our bird bath) thinking what a wonderful country I live in. :)

And I wake up in a woodland forest on a river, not with my head in the sand. Here is a pic from a visitor a couple nights ago.....
image.jpg

It must really be miserable for the left to wake up in the morning with such a negative outlook on life. They can't name one thing that is worse in their life since Trump was elected but that doesn't stop them from being miserable. And why are they miserable? Because Hitlery Klinton is not their ruler. lmao

When I see a troll-y post such as yours it's proof that the most important thing to right-wing nuts isn't the health and welfare of this nation or making policy that moves America forward. Right-wing nuts only joy comes from the misery of their enemies. Right-wing nuts - such a hateful and lonely existence.

When I see a troll-y post such as yours it's proof that the most important thing to right-wing nuts isn't the health and welfare of this nation or making policy that moves America forward. Right-wing nuts only joy comes from the misery of their enemies. Right-wing nuts - such a hateful and lonely existence.

You are free to believe whatever you wish. I am for peace and prosperity for all Americans. I also believe in personal responsibility and I have great faith in my fellow Americans to govern their own lives.

"Trump in a funk"- huh, sounds like the title of a good Dr. Seuss book.

Now I'm no fan of Donald Trump, but this is a pretty odd article claiming no sources for this supposed "funk". This is one of the many reasons I don't miss the mainstream media much at all. I can understand the losses in the House of Representatives being a sticking point for Trump since he stated the mid-terms would be about his agenda and administration, as well as the stock market performance since he's taken credit for its performance during its upswing. I think the true measure of this presidency will be the lasting effects of his policies over the long term. I do get the suspicion that all of the celebration over short term gains with the tax cuts will come back and bite us all.

Back
Top Bottom