• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump ignores science at dangerous indoor rally in Nevada

I think the protestors in the streets should be held to, at least, the same standard as everyone else. Am I different than you in that regard?

Well, you just keep confirming that the bar you've set for POTUS is whatever someone else does. So if lots of people beat their wives, it's really unfair to criticize the President of the United States for doing what THEY DID TOO!

FWIW, of course we all should be held to high standards. The difference between us is I know there are crooks, low lifes, and criminals out there, people who abuse drugs, beat their kids and wives, and rioters who set fires, and engage in violent protest, abuse animals, and more.

What I don't do is look to their behavior to defend my own or that of the President of the United States. That's a tactic that only you MAGAs use. I'd like to think most of us would look to POTUS as a leader, someone to set a good example, not a follower using the actions of what he considers lawless protests as justification for killing off some of his own supporters by disregarding the safety guidelines of his own CDC.

Back
Top Bottom