• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump ignores science at dangerous indoor rally in Nevada

And cabse makes it official:

Cabse5 demands the need to deflect onto a scapegoat, because he is neither willing nor able to comment on his president's and his followers' reckless disregard for others' personal safety.

He is free to get the speck out of the protesters' eyes after he gets the plank out of his. :)

I'm saying what Trump did will spread the virus. I'm also saying what protestors do will spread the virus. When you voice the latter, I won't consider you a Trump-hating wonk like the OP.

I'm saying what Trump did will spread the virus.

Good! Baby steps. :thumbs:

I'm also saying what protestors do will spread the virus. When you voice the latter, I won't consider you a Trump-hating wonk.

I'm sorry, were you under the illusion that you know even more than the health experts who actually know what tends to spread the coronavirus more? Because you don't. Glad we could clear that one up. :)

And? It's my sole job in life to dance for you and start a thread? You must think you are god or something because only such a delusional thought can come to the conclusion it's "MY" job to start a thread to please your idiotic thoughts. Your comments are class D garbage.

Yeah. You'll comment about this Trump gathering spreading the virus but won't comment about any of the numerous protest gatherings spreading the virus.:roll:

Yeah. You'll comment about this Trump gathering spreading the virus but won't comment about any of the numerous protest gatherings spreading the virus.:roll:

I comment on what I find interesting. Don't like, tough ****. It's not my JOB to do anything here but enjoy my time. You start paying me to post in those threads, maybe I'll consider it. Until then go find a Trump supporter to be your dancing retard.

Good! Baby steps. :thumbs:

I'm sorry, were you under the illusion that you know even more than the health experts who actually know what tends to spread the coronavirus more? Because you don't. Glad we could clear that one up. :)

What are these Trump supporters doing that is more conducive to spreading the virus and when did health officials say that what protestors do is less conducive to spreading the virus?

I comment on what I find interesting. Don't like, tough ****. It's not my JOB to do anything here but enjoy my time. You start paying me to post in those threads, maybe I'll consider it. Until then go find a Trump supporter to be your dancing retard.

There is a word for that but it's inflammatory.

EDIT: I'll just call it Trump-hatred and an inability of being fair-minded.

Last edited:
What are these Trump supporters doing that is more conducive to spreading the virus and when did health officials say that what protestors do is less conducive to spreading the virus?

So you are under the illusion that you know even more than the health experts who actually know what tends to spread the coronavirus more. Got it.
Let me know when you've earned your Ph.D. in Epidemiology. Then, maybe, just maybe, you'll have some authority to override the health experts on this matter. :2wave:

I'm assuming you're against the protests which are also against science and have the great possibility of spreading the virus.

I am. I assume you agree that Trump supporters who attended that rally are stupid.

Are you as angry with all the protests that have gone on throughout the US that will assuredly kill people?protest pictures 2020 - Bing images

Can you quote me the protestors proclaiming they are FOR "law and order"?

I think both sides are reckless but at least one side isn't being a hypocrite about it.

So you are under the illusion that you know even more than the health experts who actually know what tends to spread the coronavirus more. Got it.
Let me know when you've earned your Ph.D. in Epidemiology. Then, maybe, just maybe, you'll have some authority to override the health experts on this matter. :2wave:

You think you know what tends to cause spread. What is are the conditions that tend to cause the spread?

I am. I assume you agree that Trump supporters who attended that rally are stupid.

Yes. Why don't you say it with me: The Trump supporters are as stupid as the protestors.

Yes. Why don't you say it with me: The Trump supporters are as stupid as the protestors.

They are. I already said the protesters are stupid.

Now let's get back to the subject of this thread, which is the stupid Trump supporters at that rally.

Can you quote me the protestors proclaiming they are FOR "law and order"?

I think both sides are reckless but at least one side isn't being a hypocrite about it.

Great you have to use a whataboutism...Back to the topic at hand: Are you as angry with the protestors that spread the virus as you are the Trump supporters that spread the virus?

They are. I already said the protesters are stupid.

Now let's get back to the subject of this thread, which is the stupid Trump supporters at that rally.

Why don't you start you own thread about the stupid protestors spreading the virus?

Guys, guys, guys.... It's no more harmful than the common flu. It's a Democrat hoax. Trump believes all these things, and so should you.

Yup!

Every year, when the common flu season begins, our hospitals run out of ventilators. It just never makes the news services.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Great you have to use a whataboutism...Back to the topic at hand: Are you as angry with the protestors that spread the virus as you are the Trump supporters that spread the virus?

The topic at hand is "Trump ignores science at dengerous indoor rally"

You actually are the one going off topic injecting protestors into it and then not wanting to further it about which side is being a hypocrite about gathering in large numbers ignoring state orders while proclaiming to be law and order.

Why don't you start you own thread about the stupid protestors spreading the virus?

Um, why would I? There are plenty of them already that I've posted in. Are you going to post on topic in this one?

Yup!

Every year, when the common flu season begins, our hospitals run out of ventilators. It just never makes the news services.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

It's harmful to the more infirmed of the population. It certainly wasn't harmful enough to quarantine the whole population.

The topic at hand is "Trump ignores science at dengerous indoor rally"

You actually are the one going off topic injecting protestors into it and then not wanting to further it about which side is being a hypocrite about gathering in large numbers ignoring state orders while proclaiming to be law and order.

Is the topic of this post the reason why you mentioned law and order being important?:lamo

EhsZ5gNUwAA9vGQ

Yup!

Yeah, well, the press is the enemy of the people, so that's no surprise there.... :lamo

Yeah, well, the press is the enemy of the people, so that's no surprise there.... :lamo

Yup!

That's why there's no mention of freedom of the press in Amendment #1 of the Constitution of the United States of America.

Yup!

That's why there's no mention of freedom of the press in Amendment #1 of the Constitution of the United States of America.

The Constitution is what Donald Trump says the Constitution is. Don't think your ability to read trumps (pun intended) my ability to stomp around like a dummy and make **** up.

Back
Top Bottom