• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: I told Sanders to stop briefings because press covers her 'rudely'

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trump: I told Sanders to stop briefings because press covers her 'rudely'

th

1/22/19
President Trump on Tuesday said he directed White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders to stop holding regular briefings, citing unfair treatment by the news media. "The reason Sarah Sanders does not go to the 'podium' much anymore is that the press covers her so rudely & inaccurately, in particular certain members of the press," Trump tweeted. "I told her not to bother, the word gets out anyway!" White House press briefings grew increasingly rare over the course of 2018. Sanders held one briefing in October, November and December, respectively. Trump appeared in the briefing room earlier this month but did not take questions from reporters.

Poor, poor, Sarah. Always treated so unfairly! :boohoo:

We could do without the Shuckabee. All she does is lie for Trump at $174,000 per year.

I bet every reporter who covers the white house is relieved. If I had to listen to her more than once a week I would have no hair left.

I bet every reporter who covers the white house is relieved. If I had to listen to her more than once a week I would have no hair left.

I've watched all of her press briefings. Five minutes of cheer-leading and blaming Dems, and ten minutes of lying.

Her modus-operandi is old .... "I don't know about that. I'll have to get back to you." And she never does.

She's also rude and condescending.

"Trump: I told Sanders to stop briefings because press covers her 'rudely'"

And about time! :lol:

No need to entertain the left-wing spoiled brats of the MSM ...

$174,000/year has never been enough to deal with lying POS like Acosta, April Ryan and other such riff-raff.

I hope they increase her salary just to make up for the **** she had to endure from the MSM, along with the Red Hen incident organized by the "compassionate and all-inclusive" rabid left.

Go, Sarah, enjoy your break ... despite the meager compensation you were given.

3b1d2e746487f864c68fdb2caa49e5d7_256.png

The President, as usual, is right.

The media should be respectful.

They should enter the room, sit down, raise their hand, ask their questions in a courteous and humble manner, and thank Ms. Sanders.

It is not the place of the media to be impertinent or disrespectful to the President's representative.

They cheer on a congress critter yelling "YOU LIE" at a President during SOTU, then they demand that the media not call out Huckabee's soulless lies.

Just more of the same: if liberal then bad, if conservative then good.

:roll:

It seems there is a West Wing communications power struggle between Sarah Sanders, Bill Shine, Kellyanne Conway, and Mercedes Schlapp.

Good. Hopefully they'll back-stab each other.

She won't talk to the press but she has no problem appearing on fox. Go figure?

Snowflakes are going to be lying liar snowflakes.

"Trump: I told Sanders to stop briefings because press covers her 'rudely'"

And about time! :lol:

No need to entertain the left-wing spoiled brats of the MSM ...

$174,000/year has never been enough to deal with lying POS like Acosta, April Ryan and other such riff-raff.

I hope they increase her salary just to make up for the **** she had to endure from the MSM, along with the Red Hen incident organized by the "compassionate and all-inclusive" rabid left.

Go, Sarah, enjoy your break ... despite the meager compensation you were given.

3b1d2e746487f864c68fdb2caa49e5d7_256.png
Cite Acosta and Ryan’s lies.

Trump didn’t tell Sanders to stop doing briefings because reporters are rude to her. Sanders is one of the toughest, if not the toughest, press secretary I have witnessed in 40+ years of following American politics. He told her to stop because he wants to limit the press’ ability to pose tough questions. Period.

Back
Top Bottom