• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Hypocritically Attacks Hillary for Accepting His Support When He Was a Democrat

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Trump Hypocritically Attacks Hillary for Accepting His Support When He Was a Democrat

“Trump wants Hillary to explain why she accepted his support when he was a Democrat but can't satisfactorily explain why he supported her……..

Now no one can tell me this man has not lost all his marbles……………and is not living in an upside-down world of his own making………….

Re: Trump Hypocritically Attacks Hillary for Accepting His Support When He Was a Demo

“Trump wants Hillary to explain why she accepted his support when he was a Democrat but can't satisfactorily explain why he supported her……..

Now no one can tell me this man has not lost all his marbles……………and is not living in an upside-down world of his own making………….

Stop trolling.

Re: Trump Hypocritically Attacks Hillary for Accepting His Support When He Was a Demo

Trump-tards usually say he supported her,praised the job she was doing,had her, and donated over a 100 thousand dollars plus to her and her foundation in order to get favors.Then they usually give some spiel about how that is what a smart businessman does as their excuse for Trump have recent polar opposite views

Stop trolling.

Reporting current and breaking news is not trolling..........

All it means is you just don't like the news..............

Trump-tards usually say he supported her,praised the job she was doing,had her, and donated over a 100 thousand dollars plus to her and her foundation in order to get favors.Then they usually give some spiel about how that is what a smart businessman does as their excuse for Trump have recent polar opposite views

I think you may be on to something.......

I think you may be on to something.......

If there is any truth to what they said then George Soros, Warren Buffet, Tom Steyer, Jim Simons and other rich libs should have donated money to conservative republicans, supported those conservative republicans and praised those conservative republicans for the job they did.But I doubt any of them did that so the Trump tard logic of he was just doing what a good businessman was doing is ludicrous. Trump made those donations to various liberal democrats and rino republicans because he supports their views.

Stop trolling.

You might as well ask a fish to stop swimming

Trolls gonna troll

I luv this little gem...

Trump told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, “I’ve been around a long time. And it just seems the economy does better under the Democrats than under Republicans.”

Trump seems to have a lot of baggage that can be used against him.

Back
Top Bottom