• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump hole in one

Chainsawmassacre

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Whatever you think of him or his politics getting a hole in one at his age is pretty impressive. Congrats orange man!

Trump’s statement included an entire story of how it happened. He said it occurred on the seventh hole at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida, and that he used a 5-iron on the 181-yard hole and hit the shot into wind.

“These great tour players noticed it before I did because their eyes are slightly better, but on that one hole only, their swings weren’t,” Trump said.

Trump said playing with that group was “a lot of fun,” adding that the round was a match between him and Els and the other three "

Whatever you think of him or his politics getting a hole in one at his age is pretty impressive. Congrats orange man!

Trump’s statement included an entire story of how it happened. He said it occurred on the seventh hole at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida, and that he used a 5-iron on the 181-yard hole and hit the shot into wind.

“These great tour players noticed it before I did because their eyes are slightly better, but on that one hole only, their swings weren’t,” Trump said.

Trump said playing with that group was “a lot of fun,” adding that the round was a match between him and Els and the other three "

I assume this is not true, but if it is all that golf on the taxpayers dime must have paid off.

ps: your link does not link to anything regarding trumps fake news ace. But your wuv for your Reality TeeVee Messiah is duly noted.

I assume this is not true, but if it is all that golf on the taxpayers dime must have paid off.

ps: your link does not link to anything regarding trumps fake news ace. But your wuv for your Reality TeeVee Messiah is duly noted.
Let the TDS go for one minute. Be human and say wow! Good shot old man!

Way to go Mr. Former President Trump. Just shows how much not doing drugs or alcohol extends you active lifestyle well into your advanced years. Our current president....not so much. You think he and son Hunter have partaken of a few late night drinks and snorts in their days?

“…clank….”

”It took place at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida, on the 7th hole, which was playing 181-yards into a slight wind. I hit a 5-iron, which sailed magnificently into a rather strong wind, with approximately 5 feet of cut, whereupon it bounced twice and then went clank, into the hole."

Was the wind slight or stiff?

This from the same guy that has awarded himself golf trophies for ghost tournaments……

Let the TDS go for one minute. Be human and say wow! Good shot old man!

Obviously fakenews™ Chainsaw.
You have to learn how to spot that stuff like I can, a mile off.:sneaky:(y)

Way to go Mr. Former President Trump. Just shows how much not doing drugs or alcohol extends you active lifestyle well into your advanced years. Our current president....not so much. You think he and son Hunter have partaken of a few late night drinks and snorts in their days?
Does speak well for a clean lifestyle.

Until I hear otherwise, I'm going to accept that the story is legit. I dont know of a single golfer that would attest to a hole in one if it wasnt a real ace...I dont care who the lucky bastard was. Thats not somethign we take lightly. If Ernie Els said it happened...it happened.

Until I hear otherwise, I'm going to accept that the story is legit. I dont know of a single golfer that would attest to a hole in one if it wasnt a real ace...I dont care who the lucky bastard was. Thats not somethign we take lightly. If Ernie Els said it happened...it happened.
Yeah it's the holy grail for golfers.

Color me skeptical….https://golf.com/lifestyle/celebrities/president-trump-club-championship-did-not-enter/

Three pros witnessed it. You want signed notarized affidavits?LOL
Missed their testimonials...link please. Don't get me wrong hats off to him if he did, it's every golfers dream. I just will never take Trump's word for anything...big or small.

I almost slipped on it on the way in. You really should wipe the floor before starting a thread like this.

Until I hear otherwise, I'm going to accept that the story is legit. I dont know of a single golfer that would attest to a hole in one if it wasnt a real ace.

Awwwww, thats precious Vance. Truly. :LOL:(y)

lolz.gif

Missed their testimonials...link please. Don't get me wrong hats off to him if he did, it's every golfers dream. I just will never take Trump's word for anything...big or small.
You golf in groups of four. Everyone watches everyone else with utmost interest. A hole in one is not something you claim without witnesses.

Yeah it's the holy grail for golfers.
Ive even had to grudgingly attest for a few people I very much dont like that just got straight up lucky after a really bad shot that found its way to the bottom of the cup. 1 of those people I will never give credit because we were hitting to an elevated green and couldnt actually see the ball travel in. As far as Im concerned, some asshole was hiding out by the green and crawled up and put it in when we couldnt see him.

Ive never pulled it off. Ive hit the stick more times than I could count and Ive left one on the lip...but never all the way in.

Frankly I don't believe him.

I've heard stories about how he cheats at golf.

I don't care. There are golfers in the community that I live in that make hole in ones. They are older than Trump.

Sometimes even below average golfers get lucky.

"He said....."

I'm eagerly awaiting the major news networks evening blubs about it tonight.

NOT!

He's an outcast, nothing positive he says or does can be approved by the censors.

Trump isnt the first to accomplish that feat on the golf course BTW. Bill Clinton has said many times of the chubby beer cart girl at Winged Foot..."I got a hole in one on this green before, if you know what I mean".

relax...its a joke...Bill would think its funny, I guarantee it.

Back
Top Bottom