• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump hole in one

I spotted this video that claims that Trump was cheating on a putt.

Maybe some of you golfers can verify if this is egregious?

And here is a hilarious recap of his alleged cheating.

"They" didnt do anything.
I went to Twitter and read Els tweet.
I dont think this actually happened. Nobody mentioned it until days later? Crooked donnietrump didnt mention it at his Moron Rally that Saturday night?
This never happened, Els made that tweet as some sort of joke.
Ah, so twas sarcasm or something.

Thanks, that us all I was looking for......Trump is a habitual liar. I too hope Els is being truthful.
Read the replies. Apparently Trump didn't mention it at his rally on Saturday night.
His well-known modesty, I guess.

On that note, haven't seen Mel lately...

How do you know Trump doesn't do drugs or alcohol?

It's common knowledge. Nobody's ever disputed it until maybe you just now.

my all time favorite trump golf story...

"From Reilly, who verified the story with members of the club:

Trump reportedly joked that Virtue only won his championship because he had been out of town, and then challenged him to play the final seven holes of the course for the title. Then, things really got weird.

Ted tries to laugh it off, but Trump is dead serious. Trump says, "We're going to play these last six holes for the championship." And Ted's like, "I'm playing with my son, but thanks anyway." But Trump says, "No, your son can play too." So they end up playing.

They get to a hole with a big pond on it. Both Ted and his son hit the ball on the green, and Trump hits his in the water. By the time they get to the hole, Trump is lining up the kid's ball. Only now it's his ball and the caddie has switched it. The kid's like, "Daddy, that's my ball."

But Trump's caddie goes, "No, this is the president's ball; your ball went in the water." Ted and his son look at each other confused, not sure if this is really happening. And Trump's caddie says, "This is the president's ball. I don't know what to tell you."

According to Golf.com, Trump told Virtue that they could be co-champions, but on Trump's locker at the club, his plaque makes no indication that he shares the title."

C'mon guys, it could have happened. My mom got a hole in one once, and she was no pro. It was a fluke and they gave her a 'gold' plated putter.

Trump's a teetotaller. I can't help if you haters can't cope with reality.
And you know he is a teetotaler because it's "common knowledge", yeah, I get it

What is a hater and why am I one and you are not?

All written by the same TDS author.
Try actually reading.

And are really saying Trump doesn't cheat?

Surely you know better.

He kicked the ball so much the caddies called him Pele.

Read it.

“…clank….”

”It took place at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida, on the 7th hole, which was playing 181-yards into a slight wind. I hit a 5-iron, which sailed magnificently into a rather strong wind, with approximately 5 feet of cut, whereupon it bounced twice and then went clank, into the hole."

Was the wind slight or stiff?

This from the same guy that has awarded himself golf trophies for ghost tournaments……

Well, the video sure makes it look and sound like the wind was stiff! I hate playing golf on days it's that windy. You can hardly hear others and it does crazy things with ball flight and roll on the greens.

And you know he is a teetotaler because it's "common knowledge", yeah, I get it

What is a hater and why am I one and you are not?

Haters hate Trump because he's the Orange Man and he didn't go to an Ivy League school.

Lol, I love the comments wondering if it really happened. That's just stupid! Of course it happened. Ernie and the others weren't part of a stupid scam.
I had a hole in one on a little par 3 course as a kid (about 12 years old) when my dad had bought me about 4 clubs to try golf - but it was about an 80 yard hole, lol. That's my only one ever.
DH had never had one until last fall and then followed that by his second in the last couple weeks. I was there to witness both of those.

Haters hate Trump because he's the Orange Man and he didn't go to an Ivy League school.

I hate him because he's an ignorant asshole, completely full of himself and completely full of shit, a toolbag for the uberwealthy, arrogant, boorish, cowardly and despicable.
Guy makes fun of the handicapped.
Just a REAL shit stain Lemmi. Not good people. I would never have a beer with Crooked donnietrump, he'd only tell big lies about himself such as this "hole in 1" for instance.

OTOH, I could have a beer with President Biden.🍺🍻 He at least has some decency and integrity about him, and has served Our Nation proudly for many years.

I could also have a beer with President Obama,🍺🍻 President Obama did VERY well IMO.

Whatever you think of him or his politics getting a hole in one at his age is pretty impressive. Congrats orange man!

Trump’s statement included an entire story of how it happened. He said it occurred on the seventh hole at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida, and that he used a 5-iron on the 181-yard hole and hit the shot into wind.

“These great tour players noticed it before I did because their eyes are slightly better, but on that one hole only, their swings weren’t,” Trump said.

Trump said playing with that group was “a lot of fun,” adding that the round was a match between him and Els and the other three "

Your post reminded me of another great golfer.

Whatever you think of him or his politics getting a hole in one at his age is pretty impressive. Congrats orange man!

Trump’s statement included an entire story of how it happened. He said it occurred on the seventh hole at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida, and that he used a 5-iron on the 181-yard hole and hit the shot into wind.

“These great tour players noticed it before I did because their eyes are slightly better, but on that one hole only, their swings weren’t,” Trump said.

Trump said playing with that group was “a lot of fun,” adding that the round was a match between him and Els and the other three "

And you believe a guy who cheats at golf? Did you also know he was the champion at another of his clubs, before it even opened? If you believe a guy who cheats at golf...

Haters hate Trump because he's a despicable human being. Nasty bastards get hated and Trump's a particularily nasty bastard.
If I listed all of his proven examples of being a nasty bastard and he was a Democrat you'd hate him too.
Funny thing is, he was a Democrat while he was doing a lot of his nasty bastard stuff and you still support him. I guess a nasty bastard only has to become a Republican to redeem himself.

To be honest I don't really care about Trumps hole in one. I'm not a golfer and actually find the so called sport rather boring.I only started this thread as an online social psychology experiment. I wondered how deep TDS was entrenched in the afflicted and wondered if this thread would get a huge yawn and go mostly ignored or if the TDS crowd would have a mass hysteria temper tantrum. My question was answered and my curiosity was satisfied. Thanks for your participation.

You play as much Golf as Trump does eventually you'll get one.

I'll say this...if it turns out Ernie is lying, I will forever lose respect for the man. NOTHING...not politics, not family...NOTHING transcends golf.

This may possibly be the saddest thing I've ever read. :ROFLMAO:

This may possibly be the saddest thing I've ever read. :ROFLMAO:
🤣

Obviously, not a golfer....

Point is...golfers fudge their scores all the time. They improve their lies with the handy foot wedge all the time. If you arent in a competition, even wiping mud off your ball in a fairway is a problem. But...getting a hole in one is something no golfer I know would ever lie about regarding another golfer. If I hated a mans guts and he hit an ace, I'd still attest to it, just as if my local priest were to claim to drop one in from the tee, I wouldnt vouch for it if I didnt actually see it.

I put it up there with Putin scoring 9 goals in a hockey game. Its hard to deny, greast, strong men have great achievements.

Back
Top Bottom