• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump hole in one

You golf in groups of four. Everyone watches everyone else with utmost interest. A hole in one is not something you claim without witnesses.
You don't need to tell me about golf...I am an avid golfer golfing 2 or 3 times a week weather permitting.

All I said was show me the testimonials from the three pros.

You don't need to tell me about golf...I am an avid golfer golfing 2 or 3 times a week weather permitting.

All I said was show me the testimonials from the three pros.

I'll say this...if it turns out Ernie is lying, I will forever lose respect for the man. NOTHING...not politics, not family...NOTHING transcends golf.

I assume this is not true, but if it is all that golf on the taxpayers dime must have paid off.

ps: your link does not link to anything regarding trumps fake news ace. But your wuv for your Reality TeeVee Messiah is duly noted.

Big ****ing deal. Trump aces a hole.

Then the usual idiots go even more absurd.

Frankly I don't believe him.

I've heard stories about how he cheats at golf.
That was Clinton and people just accepted it.,

"One of the best stories of Clintons legendary cheating

" Woods said. "President Clinton rolls one in the bushes, then hits another one off the tee right in the middle of the fairway, hits a nice little wedge shot up there to about 6-7 feet.
"I hit a bad pitch, blasted it by about 12 feet. Then all of a sudden, he does one of these." Woods then made a gesture as though he were scooping the ball up.
"It was 6-7 feet and he walked off the green. So I'm sitting in the cart. He's writing down the numbers. Woods four, Clinton three."

I'll say this...if it turns out Ernie is lying, I will forever lose respect for the man. NOTHING...not politics, not family...NOTHING transcends golf.

Thanks, that us all I was looking for......Trump is a habitual liar. I too hope Els is being truthful.

I'm eagerly awaiting the major news networks evening blubs about it tonight.

NOT!

He's an outcast, nothing positive he says or does can be approved by the censors.
I can only imagine the front page news if Obama did this.

Whatever you think of him or his politics getting a hole in one at his age is pretty impressive. Congrats orange man!

Trump’s statement included an entire story of how it happened. He said it occurred on the seventh hole at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida, and that he used a 5-iron on the 181-yard hole and hit the shot intoLO
LOL - yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that. What are the chances trump would ever give his true golf score? You are adorable to believe that - you must be a real fan :)

I think what's more impressive is Donald Trump claims to have won more club championships than any other American in the history of our country

" Woods said. "President Clinton rolls one in the bushes, then hits another one off the tee right in the middle of the fairway, hits a nice little wedge shot up there to about 6-7 feet.
"I hit a bad pitch, blasted it by about 12 feet. Then all of a sudden, he does one of these." Woods then made a gesture as though he were scooping the ball up.
"It was 6-7 feet and he walked off the green. So I'm sitting in the cart. He's writing down the numbers. Woods four, Clinton three."

Like this.

“Donald Trump is the worst cheat ever and he doesn’t care who knows,” Rick Reilly says as he describes a man he has known for 30 years. “I always say golf is like bicycle shorts. It reveals a lot about a man. And golf reveals a lot of ugliness in this president.”

Reilly, the former Sports Illustrated columnist, has written a book called Commander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump. It’s rattling good fun which also depicts the startling duplicity of the president as a golfer. “You’re mostly laughing,” Reilly says, “but at times you’re crying – how did this happen? As a golfer he really offends me. Cheating? Hate that. Driving carts on greens? Hate that. Wearing old dockers two sizes too small for him? Give me a break. Kicking your ball so often the caddies call you Pelé? I so hate that. Most of all I hate how stupid he’s making my country look. I hate what he’s doing to my planet. I hate what he’s doing to kids at the border. I don’t mind Republicans. I just can’t stand this guy. I love golf and he has set the game back 30 years. Just when it was becoming cool with Rory McIlroy and Rickie Fowler we get this fat bozo cheating his ass off.”

Whatever you think of him or his politics getting a hole in one at his age is pretty impressive. Congrats orange man!

Trump’s statement included an entire story of how it happened. He said it occurred on the seventh hole at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida, and that he used a 5-iron on the 181-yard hole and hit the shot into wind.

“These great tour players noticed it before I did because their eyes are slightly better, but on that one hole only, their swings weren’t,” Trump said.

Trump said playing with that group was “a lot of fun,” adding that the round was a match between him and Els and the other three "

Independent witnesses? He is a known cheat. And let's not even talk about what a liar he is.

I can only imagine the front page news if Obama did
Maybe if he golfed as much as Trump he may have. After all the probability of a hole in one grows significantly with the number of rounds you play.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they both did.

He had 3 witnesses in his group. I don't care for the man either but I'm sure one of them would have called him out on it.
Trump doesn't have friends, he has people who want something from him or already owe him something, and none of them are going to call him on it.

Like this.

“Donald Trump is the worst cheat ever and he doesn’t care who knows,” Rick Reilly says as he describes a man he has known for 30 years. “I always say golf is like bicycle shorts. It reveals a lot about a man. And golf reveals a lot of ugliness in this president.”

Reilly, the former Sports Illustrated columnist, has written a book called Commander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump. It’s rattling good fun which also depicts the startling duplicity of the president as a golfer. “You’re mostly laughing,” Reilly says, “but at times you’re crying – how did this happen? As a golfer he really offends me. Cheating? Hate that. Driving carts on greens? Hate that. Wearing old dockers two sizes too small for him? Give me a break. Kicking your ball so often the caddies call you Pelé? I so hate that. Most of all I hate how stupid he’s making my country look. I hate what he’s doing to my planet. I hate what he’s doing to kids at the border. I don’t mind Republicans. I just can’t stand this guy. I love golf and he has set the game back 30 years. Just when it was becoming cool with Rory McIlroy and Rickie Fowler we get this fat bozo cheating his ass off.”

All written by the same TDS author.

Way to go Mr. Former President Trump. Just shows how much not doing drugs or alcohol extends you active lifestyle well into your advanced years. Our current president....not so much. You think he and son Hunter have partaken of a few late night drinks and snorts in their days?
How do you know Trump doesn't do drugs or alcohol?

The problem isn't that he pathetically lied yet again to try to puff himself up. The problem is that with all the real shit going down in the world, he can only think of himself; and even then it isn't anything that matters.

He looked at all the real shit going down and thought "you know what's really important in this picture? People thinking I got a hole in one!"

Of course, as usual, the idiocy is also kinda important, seeing as the guy still owns the GOP and is going to run in 2024. Namely, the tweet is written as if the presence of a professional golfer made it harder for anyone else to get a hole in one on their own shot.

How do you know Trump doesn't do drugs or alcohol?
Oh I know he does drugs, I have seen him so often under the influence I have no doubt…

Big ****ing deal. Trump aces a hole.

Then the usual idiots go even more absurd.

Els tweeted about the "hole in one" 2 days after it happened. Two days.

Crooked donnietrump made no mention of it at all at his Moron Rally in Georgia on Saturday night?

Something rotten in Denmark methinks.

Trump doesn't have friends, he has people who want something from him or already owe him something, and none of them are going to call him on it.

And?

WTF are you talking about.

Was that a comment that only progressives would understand?

A little Mulligan and a 6 foot gimme......

And?

WTF are you talking about.

Was that a comment that only progressives would understand?
My point is that he cheated and they backed him up.

Or at least I think that's more likely than him actually getting a hole in one.

Of course, him getting a hole in one is more likely than me doing so, since I don't play golf.

My point is that he cheated and they backed him up.

Or at least I think that's more likely than him actually getting a hole in one.

Of course, him getting a hole in one is more likely than me doing so, since I don't play golf.

"They" didnt do anything.
I went to Twitter and read Els tweet.
I dont think this actually happened. Nobody mentioned it until days later? Crooked donnietrump didnt mention it at his Moron Rally that Saturday night?
This never happened, Els made that tweet as some sort of joke.

Back
Top Bottom