• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump hits all time new low!!!

haymarket

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
https://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-slimes-rep-adam-schiff-as-little-adam-schitt/

Using his twitter account to call a respected Congress man **** - lamely disguised by a faux spelling - is disgusting and repulsive and the latest sign that just when you think the mentally deranged Trump has hit bottom, he carves out a new basement underneath the barrel.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!

1:01 PM - Nov 18, 2018

Yes, never underestimate how low he can go.

But he and his kids will keep whining about people being mean to him.

Demonstrative of what a cockroach Trump is.

If pressed, he'll claim a [convenient] typo, and whine that he's being sooooooooo wronged.

It is disrespectful but it made me giggle.

I guess the outrage over spinning Schiff's name is duly noted next time someone uses the terms "tRump, Trumptard, Dumpf" etc.

I guess the outrage over spinning Schiff's name is duly noted next time someone uses the terms "tRump, Trumptard, Dumpf" etc.

Trumpkins can justify anything their leader does.

Sorry, people have been using those names for two years. They can't blame it on Trump now.

I'm sticking with "Witchers".

Little Adam Schitt :lol:
Look at the bright side, he may be our most transparent president.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-slimes-rep-adam-schiff-as-little-adam-schitt/

Using his twitter account to call a respected Congress man **** - lamely disguised by a faux spelling - is disgusting and repulsive and the latest sign that just when you think the mentally deranged Trump has hit bottom, he carves out a new basement underneath the barrel.

It is not disrespectful. It is repulisive to see the media and Democrats make baseless attacks against our President!

That's because his skin is so thin, you can see through it.

About what you would expect from a guy offering Putin a blowjob....

:elephantf:usflag2:

DjTmY5-UYAAbu2D.jpg

Our elected officials should not be engaged in childish name calling. The President needs to stop embracing his inner Howard Stern...

I LOL'd. Because it's true! Shifty Schiff is a Schitt . That man has spread more propaganda crap running to a microphone every chance he got. He is pure sleaze.

I LOL'd. Because it's true! Shifty Schiff is a Schitt . That man has spread more propaganda crap running to a microphone every chance he got. He is pure sleaze.

That's right! He should Tweet about it like respectable and honorable people do!

It is not disrespectful. It is repulisive to see the media and Democrats make baseless attacks against our President!
Poor widdle, Trumpie.:lol:

You can call the attacks baseless all you want, but everyone can see what stupid, lying, scumbag he is.

Yeah, because we should hold the President of the United States to the same standards as anonymous random people on an internet debate forum.

That's even lower than Trump's use of Schitt to tell the public that he's a petty child. In fact, the only reason he's able to do stoop that low, is because of people like you who laugh it off (and cheer it on).

Except he's not, every word out of his mouth is suspect because he lies then lies about lying and then lies about that too. Nothing that man says can be believed at face value, MOST of what he says can't be believed even after careful examination.

He just knows that Schitt is coming and there's nothing he can do to stop him. Also whatever happened to decorum???

There is nothing bad or wrong about calling a shiftless man a schitt-head if that man is out to destroy American laws, traditions, values, customs, and economics.

It is not disrespectful.

Of course it's disrespectful.

It is repulisive to see the media and Democrats make baseless attacks against our President!

Yes, it would be disrespectful to make a baseless attack on The President of The United States. Unfortunately he supplies plenty of un-presidential event's to criticize him for; ALL AmeriCANs wish he would stop, but doesn't. He has the right to remain silent … but just can't.

Except he's not, every word out of his mouth is suspect because he lies then lies about lying and then lies about that too. Nothing that man says can be believed at face value, MOST of what he says can't be believed even after careful examination.

He does lie, but I think people realize it right away as opposed to most other presidents. Not defending his lying either, but Trump is using the defense he knows best to survive the utterly cut throat world of Washington politics where not even most right wingers are genuinely on his side.

Ultimately, we are at peace and the economy is roaring, so as tasteless and unorthodox his methods seem to be, they are working to a large extent.

Back
Top Bottom