• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Hired Fake Obama To Belittle Him, Says Hispanics and Blacks Too Stupid To Vote for Him

Old 'N Chill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Michael Cohen speaks about Trump in his new book. Trump's jealousy over President Obama and racism in general rings true.

Before Donald Trump ever sought the Oval Office, he was preoccupied by its occupant President Barack Obama, publicly questioning his birthplace and privately describing him as “a Manchurian candidate” who obtained his Ivy League degrees only by way of affirmative action, according to a new book by Trump’s former attorney, Michael Cohen.

Trump’s disdain for Obama was so extreme that he took his fixation a step further, according to Cohen: Trump hired a “Faux-Bama” to participate in a video in which Trump “ritualistically belittled the first black president and then fired him.”

Ranting about Obama after he won office in 2008, Trump said, “Tell me one country run by a black person that isn’t a sh*thole...They are all complete f*cking toilets,” according to Cohen.

After Nelson Mandela died, Trump allegedly said of South Africa that “Mandela f*cked the whole country up. Now it’s a sh*thole. F*ck Mandela. He was no leader.”

Cohen, who is now serving a three year federal sentence in home confinement after being convicted of fraud and perjury in 2018, added that Trump had a low opinion of all Black people was often vocal about his disdain for people of color in general.

“I will never get the Hispanic vote, like the blacks, they’re too stupid to vote for Trump. They’re not my people,” Cohen recalls Trump saying.

Michael Cohen's New Book Says Trump Hired A Fake Obama to Mock

Trump is not only incompetent - he is pure slime.

I want to see this video *so* bad. Trump giving the last legitimate potus we had a dressing down.

OMG this must be amazing.

what a nutter. both of them. they should share a cell and make a reality tv version of the Odd Couple.

what a nutter. both of them. they should share a cell and make a reality tv version of the Odd Couple.
:lamo

Oscar = Trump, Felix = Cohen, I assume?

Southern males help elect a punk that they wouldn't let live in their own homes.

We must remember that now that Cohen has said things that reflect negatively on Trump, he is conspiring with existence to victimize him. A double-secret Obama Deep State Plant.

I really do not trust Cohen. He seems like a slime ball too, but if it is true I really want to see that video.

After Obama schooled him over the birth certificate and then roasted him at the press event, I can see why Donald wouldn't like him very much.

When I'm angry at someone, I hire someone to dress like that person and I yell at him for for an hour and pretend to fire him, because I'm sane and that's a perfectly normal and healthy way to handle conflicts.

I want to see this video *so* bad. Trump giving the last legitimate potus we had a dressing down.

OMG this must be amazing.
I really do not trust Cohen. He seems like a slime ball too, but if it is true I really want to see that video.

After Obama schooled him over the birth certificate and then roasted him at the press event, I can see why Donald wouldn't like him very much.
Look no further than post #9 ...

Quite honestly, the video I posted above looks like an 'Apprentice' promo or scene.

Watching Obama roast Trump at the Press Corps Dinner was almost embarrassingly funny,. You could see that trump was seething over the jokes that Obama was making about him.

Look no further than post #9 ...

Yeah, it’s just a dopey GOP commercial. Reminder that this party started sucking at politics a while ago. That was crap.

And here we go!

Thanks for posting that, my interest was up and would have started to look for it. Trump is one sick bastard, no denying that. :twisted:

Thanks for posting that, my interest was up and would have started to look for it. Trump is one sick bastard, no denying that. :twisted:
You're welcome! Thanks for starting the thread! :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom