• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: Hillary Takes Millions From Anti-Gay, Anti-Woman Regimes...

Then how come you support a politician (Donald Trump), who likes having the LGBT as his supporters? It's not very conservative of him, despite being the nominee for the Republican Party.

I don't care what a person is, most conservatives don't as long as a person is good and practices common human decency. That's what the left hates and continues to divide the country with their putrid vitriol. Like I've said, the left is a cancer in this country and it needs to be defeated. Food for thought.

When one presents an argument (or regurgitates someone else's, which is pretty much all you're capable of), the onus is on them to provide some sort of evidence that their claims are true. Don't demand others do your homework for you. Stop being lazy.

I don't care who you think the onus is on. I'm not going to wipe your butt for ya. Look it up for yourself. Good luck! :) Oh yeah, and happy hunting.

No, they just like to have the last word because they're wrong and to have the last word on the forum means you won the debate especially in your own mind which must be protected from any breaches into the truth, reality at large and other people's realities.

Hmmmmm. I could care less about the "last word" however it obviously wears on your mind, so you can have the final say. There, feel better?

Hmmmmm. I could care less about the "last word" however it obviously wears on your mind, so you can have the final say. There, feel better?

Well, I'm kind of in a dilemma because I want a thread to stick around and pick up views but I also sometimes like a poignant comment to stay there at the end.

So you may be pro gay to be regarded as pro america....
You do not have to be pro any agenda against another to be Pro American, for all Americans. President's job is to protect us all from those from outside, and inside, that would do us and our system harm.

Do you understand that position, or does it require future explanation?

So Trump is now a champion of women and the LGBT community? Is that how he's positioning himself, the new Donald, I'm going to fully support women's causes and rights, and I'm going to make sure that the LGBT community is a priority when I'm in the WH?
Why would he do that? Why would he have to do that? He, as president of the US, would pledge to protect all Americans, no matter what race, color, creed, sexual preference, etc... One need only be Pro American to do that. Why must you feel the need to tack on special interests to his main job...

It is in no way a job of a president to prioritize normalizing silliness.

I think Trump is the gamble that you can't trust what he will do.
I would rather gamble with a question mark than to be assured we will be sold down the river by a proven corrupt liar who has in place her laundromat to clean the money coming in by the bushel loads already.

No, they just like to have the last word because they're wrong and to have the last word on the forum means you won the debate especially in your own mind which must be protected from any breaches into the truth, reality at large and other people's realities.
Such nonsense... you think a comment like that is what wins debates? Unsupported assertions of opinions only win in lib circles... welcome to the real world.

I would rather gamble with a question mark than to be assured we will be sold down the river by a proven corrupt liar who has in place her laundromat to clean the money coming in by the bushel loads already.

Trump is also a proven corrupt liar who would sell us down the river in a minute in his Laundromat.

The Question with Trump is will he do like he did in business to the World or the American mongrel masses?

If he doesn't like your work he shorts you on your pay. This may be good or bad in the Presidency.

Trump took money from Libya's Muammar Gaddafi

Trump rented land on a temporary basis to some people who may or may not have had an affiliation with Gadaffi many years ago.

It may have been a Trump affiliated business, not Trump. I'm not sure.

Trump is also a proven corrupt liar who would sell us down the river in a minute in his Laundromat.

The Question with Trump is will he do like he did in business to the World or the American mongrel masses?

If he doesn't like your work he shorts you on your pay. This may be good or bad in the Presidency.
Either way, we know Hillary will do her worst. I think giving the left an overwhelming advantage on the Supreme Court, after 8 years of Obama's damage, will make the court so far to the left we will have little choice but the resort to violence.

We saw how the left will jam something like Obamacare down the American public's throats whether the majority is against it or not, and that was with a divided court. When folks in great numbers no longer feel their government is being responsive to what they truly want, that is a recipe for disaster.

And that is just one item, Hillary will no doubt be bad. You said yourself, " This may be good or bad in the Presidency." regarding actions by Trump... so between the two, ol lesser of two know evils, eh?

[h=4][/h]
And she wants a 550% increase in muslim immigration? She's basically selling our country to Islamists.

You are performing a service for our terrorist enemies.

Terrorists are like leftists. They are fragile and anything they don't agree with turns them into violent monsters hell bent on destruction. Therefore they must be defeated before decent humans beings are enslaved or exterminated.

Terrorists are like leftists. They are fragile and anything they don't agree with turns them into violent monsters hell bent on destruction. Therefore they must be defeated before decent humans beings are enslaved or exterminated.

You sound mental, but I hope it's just an act.

Hillary Clinton takes millions of dollars from anti-gay and anti-woman regimes and wants like-minded migrants from those countries, Donald Trump pointed out.
And she wants a 550% increase in muslim immigration? She's basically selling our country to Islamists.

Everyone should be forewarned, by this and the many other instances of Hillary's boundless duplicity in her long career of public (cough self) service.

Everyone should be forewarned, by this and the many other instances of Hillary's boundless duplicity in her long career of public (cough self) service.

You're right.

The left is quite comfortable with The Queen of Corruption taking money from moderate muslims who routinely execute homosexuals in their perspective countries. In fact, the left and moderate muslims, the majority of whom are in full support of Sharia Law, are two bugs in a rug. Very closely allied, very.

my point is asking you why you pretend to care about gays and women

Islamists who want to deprive those or any other identifiable groups of people of their civil rights have no place in the United States, and most Americans do not want them here. Let them stay in whatever hellholes they inhabit now. Any alien who wants to be come here to live must hold views about individual liberties which are compatible with our values and our constitution.

Mrs. Clinton, who is a damned Marxist liar and almost certainly has committed at least one federal felony, is not above selling out this country to line her own pockets. Commies like her and B. Hussein Obama resent the United States and do not wish it well.

You sound mental, but I hope it's just an act.

Yes, we've all heard it before. The left hates opposition to the point they are willing to resort to violence. And you call me mental? ROTFLMAO

I don't care what a person is, most conservatives don't as long as a person is good and practices common human decency. That's what the left hates and continues to divide the country with their putrid vitriol. Like I've said, the left is a cancer in this country and it needs to be defeated. Food for thought.

I'm a leftist and I truly think that gays are equal. But for the fact that most religious conservatives say that being a homosexual is a sin, I don't know how is that not hypocritical to your friends. You could have different beliefs and whatnot, but I'm trying to say is that Donald Trump isn't your typical Republican. He's much off being an Independent candidate.

If sensible/prudent immigration policy drives "good peaceful" Muslims into the terrorist camp, well, hell... they were on their way there already anyhow. Lets start that puppy up, better sooner than later.

Yes, we've all heard it before. The left hates opposition to the point they are willing to resort to violence. And you call me mental? ROTFLMAO

You hate opposition too. Pretty much every post you make is ad-hominem, while you can't even take criticism from one single leftist user in this forum.

I'm a leftist and I truly think that gays are equal. But for the fact that most religious conservatives say that being a homosexual is a sin, I don't know how is that not hypocritical to your friends. You could have different beliefs and whatnot, but I'm trying to say is that Donald Trump isn't your typical Republican. He's much off being an Independent candidate.

Personally speaking, homosexuality is a sin as I view what it says in Scripture. However, the left routinely either by purposely or out of ignorance, misconstrues the difference between homosexuality and homosexuals. While homosexuality in sinful, being a homosexual is not. Again, that's what I feel.

You're right.

The left is quite comfortable with The Queen of Corruption taking money from moderate muslims who routinely execute homosexuals in their perspective countries. In fact, the left and moderate muslims, the majority of whom are in full support of Sharia Law, are two bugs in a rug. Very closely allied, very.

You'd think that cognitive dissonance would cause various heads to explode, as they do with any issue not to their ideologically driven liking.

For anything Hillary related that's a negative, it seems they've adopted to sticking their fingers in their ears and running in circles shouting 'La! La! La! La! La!' at the tops of their lungs.

You hate opposition too. Pretty much every post you make is ad-hominem, while you can't even take criticism from one single leftist user in this forum.

If by saying "you hate the opposition too" means I oppose what leftists stand for, you are correct. However, the difference is I do not support the use of violence to force someone to adhere to my views. The left obviously does.

As far as taking criticism from leftists, I LMAO at you people all through this forum because I take your :bs in stride and with a lot of humor. I like to laugh at leftists' expense.

You'd think that cognitive dissonance would cause various heads to explode, as they do with any issue not to their ideologically driven liking.

For anything Hillary related that's a negative, it seems they've adopted to sticking their fingers in their ears and running in circles shouting 'La! La! La! La! La!' at the tops of their lungs.

Unbelievable isn't it? That's exactly what they do.

Back
Top Bottom