• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: Hillary Takes Millions From Anti-Gay, Anti-Woman Regimes...

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
[h=4]
Hillary Clinton takes millions of dollars from anti-gay and anti-woman regimes and wants like-minded migrants from those countries, Donald Trump pointed out.
[/h]
And she wants a 550% increase in muslim immigration? She's basically selling our country to Islamists.

[h=4][/h]
And she wants a 550% increase in muslim immigration? She's basically selling our country to Islamists.

As a very conservative you are pro gay ?

you will be pro all in order to justify your love for trump

I was pro America long before I even knew who Trump was. I love my country and despise anyone or anything that wants to destroy it.

What's your point?

I was pro America long before I even knew who Trump was. I love my country and despise anyone or anything that wants to destroy it.

What's your point?

So are you pro gay ?

[h=4][/h]

Where does that number come from?

Where does that number come from?

Right after 549% lol. I heard it quoted by DJT. Accurate? Don't know. Haven't looked it. Care to try?

my point is asking you why you pretend to care about gays and women

Oh, so then it doesn't matter since you are convinced I, "pretend to care."

Right after 549% lol. I heard it quoted by DJT. Accurate? Don't know. Haven't looked it. Care to try?

D'ya think he might have just made it up?

She had talked about allowing in 65K versus Obama's goal of 10K. Thus the 550% increase.

[h=4][/h]

I'm not sure about the demographic equation but she's smart to take money from anyone who'll give it to her. I don't think she's making any promises and if she is well, she's a liar so what good is that? I think these Regimes are looking toward their well being and not particularly attached to see implementation of their ideologies by Mrs. Clinton.

Oh, so then it doesn't matter since you are convinced I, "pretend to care."

:lol:

Or new American joke: How many very cons care about gays ?

When they are killed by a muslim !

Back
Top Bottom