• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump 'helped putin destabilize the united states

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
MUELLER DRAFT REPORT SAYS TRUMP 'HELPED PUTIN DESTABILIZE THE UNITED STATES', WATERGATE JOURNALIST SAYS

“This is about the most serious counterintelligence people we have in the U.S. government saying, ‘Oh, my God, the president’s words and actions lead us to conclude that somehow he has become a witting, unwitting, or half-witting pawn, certainly in some regards, to Vladimir Putin,'” Bernstein explained during his appearance on Reliable Sources .

“From a point of view of strength… rather, he has done what appears to be Putin’s goals. He has helped Putin destabilize the United States and interfere in the election, no matter whether it was purposeful or not,” the journalist added. He then explained that he knew from his own high-level sources that Mueller’s report would discuss this assessment.

“And that is part of what the draft of Mueller’s report, I’m told, is to be about,” he said. “We know there has been collusion by [former national security adviser Michael] Flynn. We know there has been collusion of some sort by [Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul] Manafort. The question is, yes, what did the president know and when did he know it?”

He knew it from day-one. That's why he hired those criminals.

So the Grand Buffoon is illegally leaking classified data to the Lesser Buffoon.....who just confessed to receiving classified data.

Do you guys EVER APPLY CRITICAL THINKING to the BULL**** YOU BUY, HOOK, LINE AND SINKER? EVER???

Whatabout Hillary/Obama...this is Fake News...it isn't that big a deal...they are just out to get Trump...

Figured I might as well key them off.

So the Grand Buffoon is illegally leaking classified data to the Lesser Buffoon.....who just confessed to receiving classified data.

Do you guys EVER APPLY CRITICAL THINKING to the BULL**** YOU BUY, HOOK, LINE AND SINKER? EVER???

tenor.gif

I don't know if Bernstein is in any place to determine what Mueller's report will or will not say (I doubt he hasn't any more of an "in" than anybody else who comments on the SC investigation, but I digress), but assuming that what Bernstein says is true, then that report should, in a rational universe, help to finally convince Congressional Republicans to wake the hell up and impeach the mother****er already.

And yet the opposite is happening. The more Trump's collusion and fealty to Russia he's shown to demonstrate, and as the proof becomes increasingly undeniable, Republicans have become increasingly entrenched, louder, more defensive and seemingly less likely to impeach.

Last edited:
If that's what Mueller's report is about, then the report will have zero credibility.

I don't know if Bernstein is in any place to determine what Mueller's report will or will not say (I doubt he hasn't any more of an "in" than anybody else who comments on the SC investigation, but I digress), but assuming that what Bernstein says is true, then that report should, in a rational universe, help to finally convince Congressional Republicans to wake the **** up and impeach the mother****er already.

And yet the opposite is happening. The more Trump's collusion and fealty to Russia he's shown to demonstrate, and as the proof becomes increasingly undeniable, Republicans have become increasingly entrenched, louder and more defensive.

The only thing that is undeniable, is the fact that the Left is lying.

The only thing that is undeniable, is the fact that the Left is lying.
Facts and evidence aren’t partisan. How ‘bout waiting until the report is completed and information released before ranting that it’s all a vast left wing conspiracy.

Facts and evidence aren’t partisan. How ‘bout waiting until the report is completed and information released before ranting that it’s all a vast left wing conspiracy.

Facts aren't. The lies and truther conspiracy theories, are.

The United States' economy is booming. Claiming that President Trump has destabilized the country is a partisan lie.

Back
Top Bottom