• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump hating rino's at it again today in 1/6 hearings.

The dog an pony show is hiding anything that doesn't aid their narrative from the American people.
So let trump and pence get up there and testify live under oath to the committee and get this mess straightened out.

I don’t know the interview/deposition status of each individual on the list.

McCarthy outright refused. Cippollone too, I think.

Many of those on the list have publicly testified before the committee, or in recorded depositions;
Cassidy Hutchinson, John Mcntee, Rusty Bowers, Richard Donoghue, Steve Engel, Marc Short, Rona McDaniels, Rudy Giuliani, Bill Stepien, and at least a few others I don’t remember names of at this moment.

If you want to know what each testified to, you’ll have to do that homework for yourself.

Then there are those that have wisely, at this point, chosen to remain silent, exercising their 5A rights;
John Eastman, Jeffery Clark, Peter Navarro, Steven Bannon. Again, more names. Not nearly as many as those willing to do the right thing, but a few more I can’t recall to name.

Then there’s good ‘ol butt hurt, Mo Brookes, who, just a couple of days ago said that he is no willing to answer the committee’s questions.
And you conveniently ignore the ones who have testified, yet the dog and pony show won't tell you what they had to say.

All you've done is reinforce the fact that the dog and pony show is only revealing testimony from those who will support their narrative.

So let trump and pence get up there and testify live under oath to the committee and get this mess straightened out.
Or better yet, have the dog and pony show release ALL of the testimony given.

And you conveniently ignore the ones who have testified, yet the dog and pony show won't tell you what they had to say.
WTF are you talking about? I just gave you a straight answer to your question.
All you've done is reinforce the fact that the dog and pony show is only revealing testimony from those who will support their narrative.
You’re ridiculous. Really, really ridiculous.

Those that “support their narrative” have been almost exclusively Trump appointed Republican officials and Republican officials that supported/voted for Trump in ‘16 and ‘20. They have no axe to grind with Trump.

Hell, the AZ Republican House Speaker, Rusty Bowers, that testified to the coercion/threats that he and his family endured because he refused to break faith with his oath in order to aid Trump in breaking the law said that he’d vote for trump again in 2024 if he were the Republican nominee against Biden.

Can’t get anymore dedicated to party than that.

Again today we watched three republican individuals from the DOJ testifying about 1/6. These are not entry level players, these are the folks who make it into the oval office to speak with the president level of people.

So again, if you watched the hearing today, in order to believe the election was stolen, you must believe every witness is lying under oath.

Which side do you fall on?
You don't think those people standing up there, putting on this Political Theater, don't Lie straight to your face ? ...

But why do you want leave something this important up to "Your" or "My" Beliefs/Feelings ?
Wouldn't it be much smarter to FIND THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH ?...

You just need to go to the actual Voters and confirm the Ballots that are under their names are Correct(or Fraudulent)!...
You know, so all those people who gave or sold their ballot to people like:
Monica Mendez
Raquel Rodriquez
Guillermina Fuentes
Alma Juarez.
They might not know who was voted on their behalf ....

Instead of:
"Which side do you Fall on? "
You should say:
"Do you want to know the Truth, or accept what they tell you?"

Or better yet, have the dog and pony show release ALL of the testimony given.
What do you mean better yet? What gets any better than our two top officials testifying under oath?

You don't think those people standing up there, putting on this Political Theater, don't Lie straight to your face ? ...

But why do you want leave something this important up to "Your" or "My" Beliefs/Feelings ?
Wouldn't it be much smarter to FIND THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH ?...

You just need to go to the actual Voters and confirm the Ballots that are under their names are Correct(or Fraudulent)!...
You know, so all those people who gave or sold their ballot to people like:
Monica Mendez
Raquel Rodriquez
Guillermina Fuentes
Alma Juarez.
They might not know who was voted on their behalf ....

Instead of:
"Which side do you Fall on? "
You should say:
"Do you want to know the Truth, or accept what they tell you?"

What's the truth in your opinion? The election was stolen from trump? If that is your truth, show it to us in court and let's see what a judge thinks, not what you think.

I've been watching the hearings and I did see their testimony, have you?
All you saw was testimony that the dog and pony show wanted you to see.

What do you mean better yet? What gets any better than our two top officials testifying under oath?
Having ALL testimony made in public.

All you saw was testimony that the dog and pony show wanted you to see.
I'm lost? What are you implying? That the part we saw is different from what they've said that we didn't see? Once again mycroft, you must believe all of the witnesses are lying to believe the election was stolen. Several top officials bluntly told trump he lost the election and all the conspiracy theories are just that with no foundation. Just give it up already mycroft, trump lost.

Having ALL testimony made in public.
I'm fine with that, so let's start with Trump, his kids and pence, under oath. I was hoping all the testimony would be public because all I want is the truth. You want the election overturned.

I'm lost? What are you implying? That the part we saw is different from what they've said that we didn't see? Once again mycroft, you must believe all of the witnesses are lying to believe the election was stolen. Several top officials bluntly told trump he lost the election and all the conspiracy theories are just that with no foundation. Just give it up already mycroft, trump lost.
Jesus...

Read the ****ing thread so I don't have to repeat myself.

You are dismissed.

He's upset that none of the Republicans (who voted for Trump in 2020) aren't saying "Yeah, the election was rigged and stolen." These Republicans are telling the truth, and told Trump the truth. Truth doesn't sit well with Trump.

Just think, when Trump wins in 2024, he'll make big changes in how he hires people. And, with an American First Congress, don't be surprised if there are big changes to the Civil Service laws and regulations.

For example, the Dems are proposing stiff penalties for SCOTUS leakers. Just imagine the same for Congress and the Executive Branch.
I thought Trump only hired the "best people"? That's what he said over and over.

Why are these "best people" now testifying against him? A question you still won't touch with a 10 foot pole.

Did I already mention you ain't got shit?

I thought Trump only hired the "best people"? That's what he said over and over.

Why are these "best people" now testifying against him? A question you still won't touch with a 10 foot pole.

Did I already mention you ain't got shit?
Trump's hiring process will be the following:

He hands the candidate a copy of constitution and asks "Are you loyal to me or country?" If the candidate rips up the constitution, then Trump would hire them.

What's the truth in your opinion? The election was stolen from trump? If that is your truth, show it to us in court and let's see what a judge thinks, not what you think.
That's the whole point !
The Judges will not get to the Truth !
The States WILL NOT GET TO THE TRUTH !

Trump and others have try to get to the Truth but the Government will not allow it !
Trump is saying there was a COUP AGAINST AMERICA and they US Voters!
Yet Judges are saying Trump has "LACK OF STANDING" ????....

The Texas AG, and ~ 160 other Government officials brought a Case to the SCOTUS Saying there was a COUP/Fraud!
And the SCOTUS said they had a "LACK OF STANDING" !???? ....
This is a Coup Against America ! We all have "STANDING"!!!!....

That's the whole point !

Trump and others have try to get to the Truth but the Government will not allow it !

The Texas AG, and ~ 160 other Government officials brought a Case to the SCOTUS Saying there was a COUP/Fraud!

So now the Trump appointed SC is in on the screw job too? You guys are both gullible and not that smart. When your only "proof" of election fraud is that Trump didn't win, you don't have much to go on.

The coup against America happened on 1/6, not during the election.

That's the whole point !

Instead of standing may I suggest taking a seat while you wait for your truth to be recognized? Some proof of your accusations would also help. Sixty some cases brought to court with zero proof of a stolen election. Just think, if 160 republican house members agreed that means over two hundred disagreed with them.

Back
Top Bottom