• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump hating rino's at it again today in 1/6 hearings.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Again today we watched three republican individuals from the DOJ testifying about 1/6. These are not entry level players, these are the folks who make it into the oval office to speak with the president level of people.

So again, if you watched the hearing today, in order to believe the election was stolen, you must believe every witness is lying under oath.

Which side do you fall on?

Again today we watched three republican individuals from the DOJ testifying about 1/6. These are not entry level players, these are the folks who make it into the oval office to speak with the president level of people.

So again, if you watched the hearing today, in order to believe the election was stolen, you must believe every witness is lying under oath.

I'm glad that those guys testified and their testimony was very compelling. But, where in the hell have they been since 1/21? Were they just hoping this would all die down? I don't get it.

Just think, when Trump wins in 2024, he'll make big changes in how he hires people. And, with an American First Congress, don't be surprised if there are big changes to the Civil Service laws and regulations.

For example, the Dems are proposing stiff penalties for SCOTUS leakers. Just imagine the same for Congress and the Executive Branch.

I'm glad that those guys testified and their testimony was very compelling. But, where in the hell have they been since 1/21? Were they just hoping this would all die down? I don't get it.
These are people who have already testified. They were trotted out for the live dog and pony show to do it in public. You won't see a lot of people who have testified because they haven't agreed to follow the narrative construction.

These are people who have already testified. They were trotted out for the live dog and pony show to do it in public. You won't see a lot of people who have testified because they haven't agreed to follow the narrative construction.
Do you have evidence that they voluntarily provided information to the committee without being asked for information?

More likely they dont want to have to perjor themselves.

See Rudy.

I don't agree with political prosecutions like this no matter which side does it. Remember when Bill Clinton had to undergo the blue dress stain Congressional hearings? It makes our country look bad, hands down.

Who do you think the 'dog and pony show' should have called to prove your point?

I don't agree with political prosecutions like this no matter which side does it. Remember when Bill Clinton had to undergo the blue dress stain Congressional hearings? It makes our country look bad, hands down.
Equating a lie about an oval office tryst with evidence that a President directed a criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States and obstruction of an official proceeding is ... hilarious

Except comparatively, we are discussing the difference between lying about a blowjob and inciting people to attempt to overthrow a valid election result.

You are right, both make us look bad, but for drastically different reasons.

Rinos have replaced Hillary as the hated one

Dont forget 4 years of Benghazi.. 4 YEARS... At the end even some Republicans walk away and admitted it was nothing more than a political witch hunt..But it worked..

It is really laughable that now, after all of these Republicans have testified against Trump and his illegal actions, the Trump cult members try to spin it that they were also part of the wide spread anti-Trump conspiracy.
When the truth is we all knew that Trump was corrupt but the level and the extent of his corruption goes far beyond what anyone thought.
How any sane and rational person could still say they are a Trump supporter is beyond comprehension.

Dont forget 4 years of Benghazi.. 4 YEARS... At the end even some Republicans walk away and admitted it was nothing more than a political witch hunt..But it worked..

And how many hearings, trials? Good call on that one.!

Just think, when Trump wins in 2024, he'll make big changes in how he hires people. And, with an American First Congress, don't be surprised if there are big changes to the Civil Service laws and regulations.

For example, the Dems are proposing stiff penalties for SCOTUS leakers. Just imagine the same for Congress and the Executive Branch.
Hilarious. You have one wild imagination.

Its
Its Not a political prosecution.

You are right. The Clinton thing was ridiculous. Unfortunately for you what Trump did isn't even close to that in the danger it poses to our country.

Do you have evidence that they voluntarily provided information to the committee without being asked for information?
I didn't say that happened.

They were asked for information in the "non-public" hearings...you know, the ones you don't get to see. The ones they wan...and the ones who agreed to do it in public...are the only ones you get to see. This is the same thing that happened in the two sham impeachment shows.

More likely they dont want to have to perjor themselves.

See Rudy.
How do you know they haven't perjured themselves already? Hell, how do you know whether they are or are not telling truth or lies?

Who do you think the 'dog and pony show' should have called to prove your point?
I think the testimony of EVERY SINGLE PERSON CALLED TO TESTIFY should have been public.

Because they are hiding Trumps innocence from you right?
The dog an pony show is hiding anything that doesn't aid their narrative from the American people.

Back
Top Bottom