• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Hates The Military And So Do His Remaining Supporters

Bolton hasn't claimed to prove anything about it.

Which means you've missed this completely.

There's no even minimally successful defense or apologia of Trump in this. Nothing in a Potus could be worse than to demean, degrade and disparage the armed forces of the United States since 1776. You're exposed therefore as a shameless and morally bankrupt PutinTrumpRower who is committed to Make America Russia Instead.

He has literally said the story is false....I mean, that's LITERALLY what Bolton said......but you say he didn't claim to prove anything?

BS, Trump does not hate the military.....just more lies from the looney left, lol. Go buy more Kleenex come November, for you will need it. These people have NO class....pitiful to the hilt.

Trump absolutely hates the military. Hence, why he called dead American heroes "losers" and "suckers". Hence, why he ridiculed John McCain for getting captured. Hence, why he wouldn't attend the WWI memorial in 2018. Hence, why he doesn't want war veteran amputees attending his Nazi Repug military parades.

Yep, Trump hates the military. And so do all of his remaining, pathetic, prostitute supporters.

He has literally said the story is false....I mean, that's LITERALLY what Bolton said......but you say he didn't claim to prove anything?

Was Bolton with John Kelly when Trump made those offensive comments to Kelly? You LITERALLY have no point.

Was Bolton with John Kelly when Trump made those offensive comments to Kelly? You LITERALLY have no point.

Where did Trump make those comments to Kelly allegedly?

I just thought I would state the obvious, as sad and astonishing as it to say something like this about the sitting President of the United States. I can't believe what Trump has done to this country. I knew he would be a horrible President, which is why I was in mourning for my country on election night 2016. However, Trump is even worse than I could have possibly imagined, by any conceivable metric.

Let's just leave politics out of this for a moment....What kind of sick human being calls fallen American soldiers "losers" and "suckers"? That is simply beyond the pale. No decent, patriotic American would ever say such a thing. It saddens me and it disgusts me that Trump is such a mentally ill, self-absorbed asshole that he simply has no comprehension of the meaning of the word "sacrifice". He is a man who simply can't understand performing ANY action, unless it benefits himself. It's just sickening to watch.

I wish Trump's comments about the military were NOT true, but they are. It fits a pattern with him, starting with the horrible comments he made about John McCain in 2015. Too many different reporters have corroborated the sources from the Atlantic article, it doesn't matter if they are anonymous sources. Unless John Kelly comes forward and denies that Trump made those despicable comments at his son's gravesite, then Trump is guilty as charged. And why didn't Trump visit the WWI memorial in 2018, when several other European leaders did? He simply has no good answer for this.

One bright spot -- most military members plan on voting for Biden, according to a recent poll in the Military Times. I never thought I would see the day when most members of the military would vote for a Democrat for President. That is the utter havoc that Trump has wreaked onto the Republican Party.

And even Trump understands that this is the one scandal that is going to hurt him among his base. Unlike other scandals in the past, Trump and the White House are desperately playing defense this time. Trump will lose at least 10% of his supporters on election day, as a result of his disgusting comments about the military. That could make all the difference.

I call that a desperate BS.

I call that a desperate BS.

Desperate about what? I wish it weren't true about Trump. No President should be this sick and vile. It's depressing and disgusting that a Commander In Chief thinks this way about military service.

And you know it's true about Trump. Look what he said about McCain back in 2015. Of course, you'll never admit it.

Where did Trump make those comments to Kelly allegedly?

You really don't know? Then why do you automatically claim all the allegations are bull****? Is it just a natural Repug reflex to be a prostitute for Trump?

You really don't know? Then why do you automatically claim all the allegations are bull****? Is it just a natural Repug reflex to be a prostitute for Trump?

No, I don't think you know, because allegedly those comments were made to Kelly, over his son's grave? Yet the story......attributes them to the meeting in the morning......so...which is it?

I just thought I would state the obvious, as sad and astonishing as it to say something like this about the sitting President of the United States. I can't believe what Trump has done to this country. I knew he would be a horrible President, which is why I was in mourning for my country on election night 2016. However, Trump is even worse than I could have possibly imagined, by any conceivable metric.

Let's just leave politics out of this for a moment....What kind of sick human being calls fallen American soldiers "losers" and "suckers"? That is simply beyond the pale. No decent, patriotic American would ever say such a thing. It saddens me and it disgusts me that Trump is such a mentally ill, self-absorbed asshole that he simply has no comprehension of the meaning of the word "sacrifice". He is a man who simply can't understand performing ANY action, unless it benefits himself. It's just sickening to watch.

I wish Trump's comments about the military were NOT true, but they are. It fits a pattern with him, starting with the horrible comments he made about John McCain in 2015. Too many different reporters have corroborated the sources from the Atlantic article, it doesn't matter if they are anonymous sources. Unless John Kelly comes forward and denies that Trump made those despicable comments at his son's gravesite, then Trump is guilty as charged. And why didn't Trump visit the WWI memorial in 2018, when several other European leaders did? He simply has no good answer for this.

One bright spot -- most military members plan on voting for Biden, according to a recent poll in the Military Times. I never thought I would see the day when most members of the military would vote for a Democrat for President. That is the utter havoc that Trump has wreaked onto the Republican Party.

And even Trump understands that this is the one scandal that is going to hurt him among his base. Unlike other scandals in the past, Trump and the White House are desperately playing defense this time. Trump will lose at least 10% of his supporters on election day, as a result of his disgusting comments about the military. That could make all the difference.

I don't think Trump hates the military. Politically he uses the military as a prop. Personally he looks down on military members because they aren't all about making money and he can't understand service.

The burden is on you to produce Bolton's exact quote on this, "LITERALLY", if he has one -- on this.

Whether Bolton refers to both Europe and Arlington National Cemetery, or of only one of 'em. Or neither.

Whatever nonsense you have you should read the following even though you may weep:

Fact Checker
Analysis

Trump says there are 25 ‘witnesses’ disputing the Atlantic. Nope.

Strikingly, two people who figure prominently in the article — then-White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the time, Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr. — have not commented. Their silence on this explosive story certainly is important in evaluating its accuracy. Both men would have the credibility to refute the story, so readers could consider their refusal to comment as some sort of confirmation.

Bolton told the New York Times, “I’m not saying he didn’t say [the remarks] later in the day or another time.”

Trump says there are 25 ‘witnesses’ disputing the Atlantic. Nope. - The Washington Post

Kelly and Dunford were born and grew up in Boston and they are Marines. So I'd like to be the proverbial fly on the wall when the two lifelong best buds sit with a beer and hash things over -- about Trump especially and in particular. I have no doubt you would turn red if not purple if you were there.

The burden is on you to produce Bolton's exact quote on this, "LITERALLY", if he has one -- on this.

Whether Bolton refers to both Europe and Arlington National Cemetery, or of only one of 'em. Or neither.

Whatever nonsense you have you should read the following even though you may weep:

Fact Checker
Analysis

Trump says there are 25 ‘witnesses’ disputing the Atlantic. Nope.

Kelly and Dunford were born and grew up in Boston and they are Marines. So I'd like to be the proverbial fly on the wall when the two lifelong best buds sit with a beer and hash things over -- about Trump especially and in particular. I have no doubt you would turn red if not purple if you were there.

Well that was ****ing easy,

John Bolton Interviewed, Says Atlantic Story 'Simply False' (Video) - The Lid

Watch the video below, he literally says, that was simply false.

No, I don't think you know, because allegedly those comments were made to Kelly, over his son's grave? Yet the story......attributes them to the meeting in the morning......so...which is it?

If the allegations weren't true, then Kelly would deny it. It's that simple.

Why didn't Trump visit the WWI memorial in 2018? Other European leaders did, despite the rain.

Why did Trump ridicule McCain for getting captured in 2015? Why would you vote for such a person? What does this say about you?

If the allegations weren't true, then Kelly would deny it. It's that simple.

Why didn't Trump visit the WWI memorial in 2018? Other European leaders did, despite the rain.

Why did Trump ridicule McCain for getting captured in 2015? Why would you vote for such a person? What does this say about you?

So because Kelly doesn't say anything, it's true??

Well ****...then there a lot of **** out there that is true about everyone....I mean that's your ****ing logic? Well Kelly didn't say anything negative OR positive about it...so it MUST be true? Are you ****ing kidding me?

Well ****...then there a lot of **** out there that is true about everyone....I mean that's your ****ing logic? Well Kelly didn't say anything negative OR positive about it...so it MUST be true? Are you ****ing kidding me?

Yes, it's true. Or Kelly would deny it. He was Trump's Chief of Staff for two ****ing years. He kept that idiot from getting impeached in 2017 and 2018. He protected Trump's sorry ass. The fact that he's not doing it now should tell your gullible ass something.

I don't think Trump hates the military. Politically he uses the military as a prop. Personally he looks down on military members because they aren't all about making money and he can't understand service.

Throw the bum out.

Silence is consent.

You could be right. Trump's mental illness and his inability to comprehend the meaning of sacrifice just gives the impression that he hates the military. That's a fair point.

I actually feel sorry for Trump. He's a non-serious, hopelessly stupid man who is mentally ill. He is a total clown who should be sucking dog dicks in a circus freak show.

However, I despise everyone who votes for this man. It's obvious to any rational person that he should not be President.

Here we go again. Unsubstantiated claims by anonymous sources and you choose to believe them. There have been at least 18 people who were there and say it never happened. Just more from the left to try to change the results of the election by unscrupulous moves or criminal activity.

Here we go again. Unsubstantiated claims by anonymous sources and you choose to believe them. There have been at least 18 people who were there and say it never happened. Just more from the left to try to change the results of the election by unscrupulous moves or criminal activity.

They weren't with John Kelly and Trump at the gravesite of Kelly's son. So you really don't have jack ****.

Why didn't Trump visit the WWI memorial in 2018? European leaders did, despite the rain.

Why did Trump make those despicable comments about John McCain in 2015? Why did you still vote for him? What does that say about you?

it is as believable as the moronic claim that Kerry won Ohio

it is as believable as the moronic claim that Kerry won Ohio

What's laughable is how you Repugs pretend that Trump is a serious, credible person. He is a mentally ill racist with a 5th grade education and a learning disability. Nothing more. Well, you can throw racist and traitor into the mix also.

All of you Repugs pretend that Trump is a legitimate president that should be taken seriously, when he is simply a mentally challenged imbecile playing with his feces. It's truly pitiful to behold. I'm embarrassed for you and I feel sorry for you all, the way you Repugs prostitute yourself for Trump. You simply have no dignity or self-respect.

We know how upset the Democratic Party, Biden and Harris are for us not being in war in Syria, reducing troops in Afghanistan and Iraq, and for plans to reduce troops in Germany.

It probably will be a challenge, but it isn't impossible you can lead the movement to go to war again in Vietnam since that's what Trump was talking about that by your message apparently so infuriates you.

What's laughable is how you Repugs pretend that Trump is a serious, credible person. He is a mentally ill racist with a 5th grade education and a learning disability. Nothing more. Well, you can throw racist and traitor into the mix also.

All of you Repugs pretend that Trump is a legitimate president that should be taken seriously, when he is simply a mentally challenged imbecile playing with his feces. It's truly pitiful to behold. I'm embarrassed for you and I feel sorry for you all, the way you Repugs prostitute yourself for Trump. You simply have no dignity or self-respect.

that sort of abject stupidity and dishonesty is pretty much expected from someone who claims Kerry won Ohio. You support a senile clown who has been in public office for over 45 years and started off on the left side of the bell curve in terms of intellect and has moved more hard left each year.

We know how upset the Democratic Party, Biden and Harris are for us not being in war in Syria, reducing troops in Afghanistan and Iraq, and for plans to reduce troops in Germany.

It probably will be a challenge, but it isn't impossible you can lead the movement to go to war again in Vietnam since that's what Trump was talking about that by your message apparently so infuriates you.

Yes, that's why he called the Marines from WWI "losers" and "suckers". Got it, Repug homey.

Back
Top Bottom