• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump haters, how will you react if he’s re-elected?

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
After reading through the “When did you start hating Trump” thread, it got me thinking about how many of you may act out in some way.
Overreaction to Trump by liberals is the real reason Goodyear banned MAGA hats. No one knows how you’ll react to one of those horrific red hats.
Trump re-election may just cause some of you to crack. Hard.

After reading through the “When did you start hating Trump” thread, it got me thinking about how many of you may act out in some way.
Overreaction to Trump by liberals is the real reason Goodyear banned MAGA hats. No one knows how you’ll react to one of those horrific red hats.

You mean what happens after Trump cheats himself a win?

DO you truly believe that Trump believes in America first with all of his heart?

If it is clear that the attack on mail ballots was successful and that it got him over the line.

People should raise ****ing hell.

As should anyone who values freedom, the rule of law and democratic principles.

But I expect silence or approval from. The Grandpappys of the world, they live in a binary world where there is one side or the other, and that’s it.

Trump could nuke LA and they would say:

One less liberal ****hole to worry about :lamo STOP THE TDS :lamo they cost us more in welfare anyway. :shrug:

Oh and I also have the laziest intellectual defence for Biden if he wins, I can just say “you’re a hater” and there, nothing you say matters.

If we’re all playing by the same rules anyway.

Trump%E2%80%99s-Presidency-Will-End-Someday.-What-If-He-Won%E2%80%99t-Go.png

honestly, it doesn't really matter. it's just a matter of time before the current day Confederates are replaced with young people who didn't grown up being trained by those that grew up before Civil Rights and Interracial Marriage being legal.

Trump is just a national nightmare for a while. it will pass.

Probably the same way I reacted when he was elected in the first place: Total open mouthed disbelief followed by wondering how my fellow voters could possibly be so stupid as to vote for a fraud and conman.

If Trump is reelected, I'll be surprised.

Just like I was in 2016.

Trump isn't the outsider this time around, so his odds of winning now are a lot less than they were in 2016.

Public health and economic crises raging unchecked, 170,000+ dead and -33% GDP growth, unrest in the streets as the incumbent stokes racial tensions for his own perceived benefit, foreign aggressions against our troops ignored as our global standing continues to erode. He can’t deliver the mail, can’t conduct the census, won't fund Social Security.

I for one definitely under-reacted in 2016. I thought his presidency would be disastrous but boy was I far too optimistic.

Last edited:
If Trump is reelected, I'll be surprised.

Just like I was in 2016.

Trump isn't the outsider this time around, so his odds of winning now are a lot less than they were in 2016.

His followers seem to think barely winning the EC and losing the pop by millions is some kind of superpower.

He’s going to be crushed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

His followers seem to think barely winning the EC and losing the pop by millions is some kind of superpower.

Auntie Antifa, nice to meet ya! You know, even Biden isn't the Stalin you dream about, right?

He won't be, so why worry?

Either way, there's going to be a ton of civil unrest. On one side, you have a lot of young leftists learning first hand how to tear things down. On the other you have militias, Proud Boys, Bugaloo, etc. just itching to shoot people.

What will you do when he wants to run for a third term?

honestly, it doesn't really matter. it's just a matter of time before the current day Confederates are replaced with young people who didn't grown up being trained by those that grew up before Civil Rights and Interracial Marriage being legal.

Trump is just a national nightmare for a while. it will pass.

Usher in the neo communist era.

Either way, there's going to be a ton of civil unrest. On one side, you have a lot of young leftists learning first hand how to tear things down. On the other you have militias, Proud Boys, Bugaloo, etc. just itching to shoot people.

A ton of ammo and guns have been purchased.

Goodyear didn’t ban MAGA hats. They banned hats endorsing political candidates.

They honestly believe it was a landslide. Because Trump used that word and they didn’t bother to check.

no, just more equally coming.

that has to piss off tons of people.

I assume you mean "equality" That's communism.... all equally at the bottom. Except of course the rulers administrating the peasants.

Probably the same way I reacted when he was elected in the first place: Total open mouthed disbelief followed by wondering how my fellow voters could possibly be so stupid as to vote for a fraud and conman.

Now that's interesting. The problem with 2016 was our two major parties nominated the two most disliked and most unwanted candidates to be their next president in our history. No major party presidential candidate ever had an unfavorable rating of above 50%, not even Barry Goldwater. Then, bang, we get two in the same election. Hillary at 56% and Trump at 60%. We also never had a candidate with an over all favorable rating of below 40%. Again, bang, we get two in the same election. Hillary at 38%, Trump at 36%. Trump lucked out by winning three states by less than a single percentage point which put him in the White House.

It was almost like both major parties went to great lengths to find and nominate the two most unpopular and unwanted candidates by America as a whole to become the next president. Neither party wanted to nominate a candidate America wanted, just candidates they didn't want.

I didn't expect Trump to win, but I wasn't surprised when he did. The numbers told me and everyone else who looked at them, he could. So everyone went to the polls and voted for the candidate they least wanted to Lose, least wanted to lose, not win mind you. But least wanted to lose. Anyway you look at it, this nation was bound to get a president the majority of Americans didn't want regardless of who won.

I went to bed around 2200hrs on election eve 2016 having resigned myself to a Hillary victory. When I turned on the news the next morning and found out Trump won. I just said, "How about that." I didn't expect him to win, but I knew he very well could. For me 2016 was a good news, bad news election. The good news, Hillary lost. The bad news, Trump won.

The only way Donald Jenius tRump wins is if his vote obstructing, disenfranchising, underhanded cheating prevails. Unlike 2016 I won't give him time to prove he is the corrupt, unqualified, unprepared, divisive bastard he's proven himself to be. We've had 3 1/2 years of proof and need not cut him another second of slack. I will stand up and resist his misogyny, avarice, corruption, lying hateful, hurtful, bigoted ways. FROM DAY ONE!!!!!!!!

Again I don't hate the pathetic disgraceful excuse of a human Donald tRump is; how can you hate someone so pathetic. But I dispise everything he is and stands for.

What else have you got to lose.jpg

Last edited:
I assume you mean "equality" That's communism.... all equally at the bottom. Except of course the rulers administrating the peasants.

no, just equality like in the 60s/Civil Rights/Interracial Marriage.

that has to piss a lot of people off.

Back
Top Bottom