• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump hater just voted (twitter video)

Aberro

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Red pilled :)

I bet she gets death threats.

"With this laptop scandal . . ."

:LOL:

Let's see more of these "Reasons why I gave up on life and voted for Trump" videos. 🙂

I see the OP fell for a click bait video...

Who let her out of the kitchen.

I’m hoping she washes the stupid out of her hair. She’s cute.

Sorry dude.... she ain't giving up the green hair in spite of her "awakening"...lmao

Sorry dude.... she ain't giving up the green hair in spite of her "awakening"...lmao

"Don't tell me what to do with my body"... then votes conservative who implement policies that tell women what to do with their bodies. Yeah, she ain't all there.

According the Aberro that's called "maturity" and "wisdom".

As is his wish "I’m hoping she washes the stupid out of her hair. She’s cute."

As is his wish "I’m hoping she washes the stupid out of her hair. She’s cute."
She's young and anti. She clearly doesn't know what she stands for but loves to rebel against. It's part of being young.

She's young and anti. She clearly doesn't know what she stands for but loves to rebel against. It's part of being young.

Yeah, I get that. Just an awful, sexist statement by the OP.

She outlines the whole awakening in this handy video...

Red pilled :)

I bet she gets death threats.

Seriously, I keep saying this is a debate forum, and not twitter, but you literally just copied twitter to this debate forum.

Props on the meta. But how about some real debate?

With maturity comes wisdom.

Sometimes! And sometimes not. I think this young lady demonstrates she lacks both. 🙄

Maturity and wisdom aside, contrast this young lady with all the, formerly, deep crimson, republican stalwarts that are voting for Joe Biden and you may begin to see what Trumps up against in this election. Former Admirals, Generals, RNC Leaders, accomplished GOP men and women of all backgrounds are voting for Joe Biden. BECAUSE they FEAR what four more years of Trumps lies, divisiveness, misguided foreign policy, xenophobia, racism, lack of fundamental knowledge about our Government and Constitution, self-promotion in place of patriotic leadership ... lifelong died in the wool Republicans are voting for Joe Biden because they are too patriotic, too AmeriCAN, too afraid of this wannabe Orange Julius Ceasar not to. :oops:

Sometimes! And sometimes not. I think this young lady demonstrates she lacks both. 🙄

Maturity and wisdom aside, contrast this young lady with all the, formerly, deep crimson, republican stalwarts that are voting for Joe Biden and you may begin to see what Trumps up against in this election. Former Admirals, Generals, RNC Leaders, accomplished GOP men and women of all backgrounds are voting for Joe Biden. BECAUSE they FEAR what four more years of Trumps lies, divisiveness, misguided foreign policy, xenophobia, racism, lack of fundamental knowledge about our Government and Constitution, self-promotion in place of patriotic leadership ... lifelong died in the wool Republicans are voting for Joe Biden because they are too patriotic, too AmeriCAN, too afraid of this wannabe Orange Julius Ceasar not to. :oops:

I should have said HER maturity and wisdom aside, because the Republicans choosing to vote for Joe Biden have, by and large, demonstrated their maturity and wisdom with life accomplishments that your young lady hasn't even begun to dream about.

The Admirals and Generals you claim are voting for Biden are most likely Demaonrats and they are too few to make any difference. That also goes for the turn-coat RINO's who can't see the forest for the trees.

She outlines the whole awakening in this handy video...

Yup. And knowing that, she will wipe your disk and reprogram you to right-thought.

Back
Top Bottom