• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump has normalized death squads and kidnapping in the US.

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
His supporters are standing back, and standing by. They are gettin antsy. It worked a treat in the 60s. Dissillusioned all us libs. They are starting it all over again. All the sleeper cells are done with their naps, and are fired up and ready to go.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A man in Maryland has been arrested and accused of threatening to kidnap and kill Biden and Harris.

“We are the ones with these scary guns, we are the ones your children have nightmares about,” the note read in part. Mr. Reed, 42, was arrested last Friday and is being held without bond in Frederick County, Md., according to court records. A spokeswoman for the Maryland Office of the Public Defender, which is representing Mr. Reed, declined to comment.

---------------------------------------
But as Trump said, they are angry, we MUST negotiate with domestic terrorists.

How odd, that he was going it alone. There are clubs now for the social domestic terrorists.

Trump picked me up with his mind powers and shook me like a dawg!

-

Trump picked me up with his mind powers and shook me like a dawg!

-

'Should I Kill Joe Biden?': Feds Say Nomad Busted With Car Full of Guns

A 19-year-old who was busted with a car full of guns and explosives—including a semi-automatic rifle—debated killing Joe Biden online, traveling to a Wendy’s mere miles from the former vice president’s home and penning a checklist that ended in “execute,” federal authorities allege in court documents.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alexa...ll-of-guns-debated-killing-joe-biden-feds-say

'Should I Kill Joe Biden?': Feds Say Nomad Busted With Car Full of Guns

A 19-year-old who was busted with a car full of guns and explosives—including a semi-automatic rifle—debated killing Joe Biden online, traveling to a Wendy’s mere miles from the former vice president’s home and penning a checklist that ended in “execute,” federal authorities allege in court documents.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alexa...ll-of-guns-debated-killing-joe-biden-feds-say
Another one off the street. Good riddance. If trump keeps preaching non-science, many more of the right wing nuts will also be off the streets.

Back
Top Bottom