• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump has lost more money in a decade then any other persoin our history , speaks volumes.

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Trump has lost more money in a decade then any other person our history , speaks volumes.

Since there has to be a reason why this clown is the lapdog to Putin and that the seemingly top charge on The screaming carrots list of charges waiting for him the day he walks out of the white house is money laundering. You have to be wondering if the billions of dollars in losses that This clown has accumulated over that decade has any relationship to the money laundering charges that are waiting for him. Justice will be served, the day this mental weakling walks out of the white house, from then on he will spend the rest of his life in court or in jail. If only the same could be said of his hate Nazi followers.

Last edited:
Re: Trump has lost more money in a decade then any other person our history , speaks volumes.

Fake News! (or some **** like that.)

Re: Trump has lost more money in a decade then any other person our history , speaks volumes.

i honestly think it's a real concern for our country when the Russian Mafia comes calling.

and for kids kids/family.

Since there has to be a reason why this clown is the lapdog to Putin and that the seemingly top charge on The screaming carrots list of charges waiting for him the day he walks out of the white house is money laundering. You have to be wondering if the billions of dollars in losses that This clown has accumulated over that decade has any relationship to the money laundering charges that are waiting for him. Justice will be served, the day this mental weakling walks out of the white house, from then on he will spend the rest of his life in court or in jail. If only the same could be said of his hate Nazi followers.

Check out his claims about selling the most expensive RE in FL.
Access Denied

I'm confused, I thought you guys claimed he was profiting off the presidency?

i honestly think it's a real concern for our country when the Russian Mafia comes calling.

and for kids kids/family.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, the rioters in our cities are not the Russian mafia.

Fake News! (or some **** like that.)
Funny from the group that uses lies for every responce. You people are a joke. You couldn't even reconize the truth, only lies make up your truths.

I'm confused, I thought you guys claimed he was profiting off the presidency?

That has zero to do with his spending habits. He owed US banks so much money at one point they put him on an allowance.

How can people get convinced to back this type of pond scum. There is no good in Scum bag, he is the ultimate right wing Hate Nazi/

Back
Top Bottom