• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump has list of top intelligence officials he'll fire if he wins reelection: report

Watch him fire them anyways if he loses (not that it matters much since Biden would replace most of them anyways).

Sources of "fabricated Russian disinformation" shouldn't be protected. They should be charged with crimes. Especially when the President tells her to declassify such information. She's not only disobeying her boss, she is obstructing Congress. SHE should consider herself lucky if she's just fired.

Trump can declassify it.

President Trump plans to fire several top officials in the national security sphere should he win reelection in November, Axios reported Sunday.
The president plans to fire Defense Secretary Mark Esper, CIA Director Gina Haspel and FBI Director Christopher Wray, two people familiar with his decisionmaking told the news outlet. White House officials declined to comment on personnel matters.

"We have no personnel announcements at this time nor would it be appropriate to speculate about changes after the election or in a 2nd term," White House spokesman Judd Deere told Axios.
=================================================================
Didn't he just hire these people?
If he got re-elected he will need to install only those extremely loyal to him so when he cancels the next elections and declares himself a God, oh wait that's later, correction: Dictator for Life, he will need to have his people in place to keep him in power. I can also assume all his enemies will also be put in prison, awaiting trial before their execution, and of-course there will be only One news station, Trump News. I could go on but I think I would rather just Fire the POS and be done with it.

President Trump plans to fire several top officials in the national security sphere should he win reelection in November, Axios reported Sunday.
The president plans to fire Defense Secretary Mark Esper, CIA Director Gina Haspel and FBI Director Christopher Wray, two people familiar with his decisionmaking told the news outlet. White House officials declined to comment on personnel matters.

"We have no personnel announcements at this time nor would it be appropriate to speculate about changes after the election or in a 2nd term," White House spokesman Judd Deere told Axios.
Empty the Swamp! Just because Trump was advised to hire these folks doesn't mean they are working against him, or that they are doing a good job. He has been plagued by bad folks working against him for 4 years. I don't know that all of these fall into that category but certainly there are haters in the government.

Draining the swamp of people he selected and appointed. These were not hold over people or people who have been in DC for a long time.

That's the funniest part about all of this, really.

Draining the swamp of people he selected and appointed. These were not hold over people or people who have been in DC for a long time.
It's almost as if he's terrible at hiring people.

There's never been a president who had this many bureaucrats working against him. It's a shame those people forgot their oath and who they work for.

Hi! I seem to remember the oath is to serve the United States of America and not President of the United States of America Donald Trump. Am I in error?

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

yawn...

More unnamed sources. But hey, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to predict that certain people who have a record of working AGAINST their President are liable to get the boot.

Why is this a newsworthy story?
Trump picks them and they are only the best. Maybe trump's judgement isn't the best?

I don't think Jared would have any difficulty filling those three positions. He's very qualified and loyal. ;)

I think Trump is constantly disappointed to learn that none of his appointees are quite as corruptible as he would like. And then they gotta go.....

yawn...

More unnamed sources. But hey, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to predict that certain people who have a record of working AGAINST their President are liable to get the boot.

Why is this a newsworthy story?

Would you be more convinced if the information came from Don Jr.'s laptop which he left with a blind computer repair guy who sent it to Rachael Maddow?

Hi! I seem to remember the oath is to serve the United States of America and not President of the United States of America Donald Trump. Am I in error?

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

The president is the elected executive, of The United States of America.

Regards, keep think that mask shit is working.

They work for the president. Absolutely they should be loyal to the people's elected representive in the Executive Banch. It's literally their ****ing job.
Not when the President is a ****ing moron.

He is just pissed they haven't arrested Biden, Obama and Hillary yet. I mean it's four years ago since he said "lock her up".

Would you be more convinced if the information came from Don Jr.'s laptop which he left with a blind computer repair guy who sent it to Rachael Maddow?
Oh...are you saying the information in that news article comes from a laptop? I didn't know that.

The president is the elected executive, of The United States of America.

Regards, keep think [sic] that mask shit is working.

Hi!

Thank you for taking time to respond.

The ones getting fired are trump and all his yes men

What he really needs to do is fire the top 3 layers of the FBI to get rid of the crooks and Obama appointees.

Back
Top Bottom