• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Has Edge Over Biden In AZ, FL, GA: Polls

ReubenSherr

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative

"New polls in three crucial general election battleground states show President Trump holding the edge over Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

The president tops Biden 51%-47% among likely voters in Florida and Trump holds a 1-point 49%-48% edge over the former vice president among likely voters in Arizona, according to ABC News/Washington Post public opinion surveys released on Wednesday.

The president’s ahead of his Democratic challenger 48%-46% among likely voters in Georgia, according to a high voter turnout model in a Monmouth University survey that was also released on Wednesday."

Settle down, until the courts remove bullshit vote counting for days after the election, Trump has no chance.

Settle down, until the courts remove bullshit vote counting for days after the election, Trump has no chance.
Just to make this clear, I'm not posting that Trump will win lol.

This thread is about ABC showing Trump up in FL and AZ, and Monmouth showing Trump up in GA.

Keep in mind, this is ABC, and Monmouth.

Not Rasmussen, or Trafalgar.

Just to make this clear, I'm not posting that Trump will win lol.

This thread is about ABC showing Trump up in FL and AZ, and Monmouth showing Trump up in GA.

Keep in mind, this is ABC, and Monmouth.

Not Rasmussen, or Trafalgar.

Yeah, surprised they have in front, most politicians are just turds and currently the Dems are the biggest turds on the planet

Let's not forget to pray for Az, Fl, GA and Tx.

"New polls in three crucial general election battleground states show President Trump holding the edge over Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

The president tops Biden 51%-47% among likely voters in Florida and Trump holds a 1-point 49%-48% edge over the former vice president among likely voters in Arizona, according to ABC News/Washington Post public opinion surveys released on Wednesday.

The president’s ahead of his Democratic challenger 48%-46% among likely voters in Georgia, according to a high voter turnout model in a Monmouth University survey that was also released on Wednesday."

Arizona is a "battleground" state?

I didn't realize Georgia was a Battle ground state?(LOL)

Arizona is a "battleground" state?
Yeah, it’s been listed as a battleground for the past few months, polls averaged Biden with a lead there. Part of the plan was to have Biden win AZ, especially after Dems saw that FL was so close.

I wasn’t sure where the best place was to post this, but there is a Newsweek article showing up on Google News claiming that Trump is doing worse in swing state polls than four years ago.

This article is a straight up lie.

Trump is doing BETTER in Pennsylvania, by far, than he was four years ago, when multiple polls at the end of September had Clinton up by double digits.

I wasn’t sure where the best place was to post this, but there is a Newsweek article showing up on Google News claiming that Trump is doing worse in swing state polls than four years ago.

Trump is doing BETTER in Pennsylvania, by far, than he was four years ago, when multiple polls at the end of September had Clinton up by double digits.

So let’s just ignore all of the other polls showing Biden leading in both AZ and FL? Also, the fact that GA and TX are in play are horrible signs for Trump. I don’t think Biden is losing PA his home state. I also don’t believe GA or TX will go for Biden, but if you’re not worried seeing this ever shrinking map for Trump as one of his supporters then you are delusional.

Biden doesn’t need any of those states to win, they would just be icing on the cake.

Also, if you look at more than the single polls you picked, Biden is still ahead in FL and AZ when you consider the other polling. GA is expected to go to Trump.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Polls will surely toss and turn as we close in on the election. I'm sure the battleground states will wax and wane for both sides.

So let’s just ignore all of the other polls showing Biden leading in both AZ and FL? Also, the fact that GA and TX are in play are horrible signs for Trump. I don’t think Biden is losing PA his home state. I also don’t believe GA or TX will go for Biden, but if you’re not worried seeing this ever shrinking map for Trump as one of his supporters then you are delusional.
You seem completely oblivious as to what happened four years ago. And what swing state polling indicated at the end of September 2016.

MSNBC was convinced Clinton would win both Texas and Georgia.

Several polls showed Clinton up by double digits in Pennsylvania.

The only swing state I can find where Trump was performing better four years ago is Ohio, but there hasn’t been an excessive amount of polling done.

Biden doesn’t need any of those states to win, they would just be icing on the cake.

Also, if you look at more than the single polls you picked, Biden is still ahead in FL and AZ when you consider the other polling. GA is expected to go to Trump.

Interesting article on 538, co-written by Nate Silver, entitled “How Far Will Trump Go To Undermine the Election Results?”

Completely inappropriate on a website which media outlets use to reference polling averages, and make EC predictions.

You can stop pretending that Nate Silver is politically neutral lol. His EC predictions have now lost their credibility.

Pennsyvlania:
Fox News poll - Biden +8​
Trafalgar - Biden +2​

Arizona and Georgia and GOP states so that is nothing to brag about. You see polls in Florida saying different things and I wouldn't judge it based on a single poll. But Florida looks close. Florida tends to vote more GOP than the rest of the country because it is in the South. Biden still has the states to win without Florida, but he can't afford any surprises like in 2016.

You seem completely oblivious as to what happened four years ago. And what swing state polling indicated at the end of September 2016.

MSNBC was convinced Clinton would win both Texas and Georgia.

Several polls showed Clinton up by double digits in Pennsylvania.

The only swing state I can find where Trump was performing better four years ago is Ohio, but there hasn’t been an excessive amount of polling done.
Fox News released two polls on Ohio yesterday. Both have Biden +5 and Qunnipiac poll yesterday in Ohio has Biden at +1.

Pennsyvlania:
Fox News poll - Biden +8​
Trafalgar - Biden +2​
Right. But in 2016, two polls at the end of September had Clinton up by +10 and +12 in Pennsylvania.

Trump is performing better in PA than he was at the end of September four years ago.

I didn't realize Georgia was a Battle ground state?(LOL)
North Carolina - Biden +1
Texas - Trump +1.9
Georgia - Trump +1.2
Arizona - Biden +3.3
Ohio - Biden +1
Florida - Biden +1.6
Iowa - Trump +0.8
Michigan - Biden +6.9
Nevada - Biden +6.4
Wisconsin - Biden +6.5

Why do you continuously post ONLY polls that show trump looking like he's winning? First of all, Florida's average of polls still has Biden most likely to win there. So im not sure how much weight to put on this current Florida poll. Also, why are you excited that Biden is within 2 points in Georgia? Wouldn't that be worrisome? Why is this good news for trump? That's essentially a tie - a state that trump should have no problem winning. If it's that close in Georgia, he is going to lose all the other swing states. No path to re-election. Arizona is another one, when viewed from the aggregate of polls, Biden is still favored to win there. But maybe things looking better for trump there, still this seems like an outlier next to all the other recent Arizona data.

Have you seen the polls that came out last night? Again, if you are going to post these, you might as well review these and post these, too (from Fox News). Fox News is a decent pollster as well. In the article posted below, You can see Fox News has Biden up by 5 in Ohio (that is not good news for trump), and Biden up by 6 in Penn. Trump can't afford to lose either of these states.

Right. But in 2016, two polls at the end of September had Clinton up by +10 and +12 in Pennsylvania.

Trump is performing better in PA than he was at the end of September four years ago.
I just shared with you two right-wing polling orgs. :LOL:

Meanwhile you are tiptoing around to cherry-pick polls that are only in your favor. This will make you feel good.

Just go down and look through the polls showing trump's approval rating in green, aka positive, territory. Granted it's consistently only Rassmussen but HEY!!!!! Trump +4 approval.

Back
Top Bottom