• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump has all the best sentences. No really. He really does.

Paperview

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try

—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right

—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

Donald Trump: This run-on sentence from a speech in Sun City, South Carolina, is in desperate need of diagramming.

Yes. Really and for true. That's the Donald.

Anyone have a clue what he's talking about?

Last edited:
"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try

—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right

—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

I don't even have a clue what YOU'RE talking about. WHERE's a link, for heaven's sake.

I think he's trying to say that he doesn't like liberals, which is really all his supporters need to hear (and/or are capable of understanding)

I'm looking forward to hearing what he has to say after he gets his butt handed to him in November.

:lol:

I think he's trying to say that he doesn't like liberals, which is really all his supporters need to hear (and/or are capable of understanding)

That - and he's very, very smart. And great. So smart people don't believe how smart he is. So he has to tell them how smart he is. With papers, and stuff -- but look at the nuclear deal, prisoners too...and oh those Persians. Killing. Wonder if they went to the Wharton School of Finance, and my uncle -- oh what a guy.

"I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have learned (about Islam) has come from my daughter. (As) some of you who are our friends know, she took a course last year in Islamic history." - Hillary

“Many of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.” - Hillary

"No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices ... Government has to make those choices for people." - Hillary

"We are at a stage in history in which remolding society is one of the great challenges facing all of us in the West." - Hillary

“I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” - Hillary

Donald Trump: This run-on sentence from a speech in Sun City, South Carolina, is in desperate need of diagramming.

he seems to be channeling sarah palin

Makes about as much sense as most of the stuff he says.

he seems to be channeling sarah palin

I took a break from work and listened to a live broadcast of her "speech" when she was in the Boston Common (I was not about to disgrace myself by being there in person).

I'd never seen the English language so abused and savaged. She said one sentence. It took about twenty minutes to say. I'd call her dumber than a bag of hammers, but that would insult tools around the nation. It was incomprehensible, much like Trump.

They sure like their leaders dumb and angry.

I took a break from work and listened to a live broadcast of her "speech" when she was in the Boston Common (I was not about to disgrace myself by being there in person).

I'd never seen the English language so abused and savaged. She said one sentence. It took about twenty minutes to say. I'd call her dumber than a bag of hammers, but that would insult tools around the nation. It was incomprehensible, much like Trump.

They sure like their leaders dumb and angry.

along with confident and sassy

not a good combo

I'm looking forward to hearing what he has to say after he gets his butt handed to him in November.

:lol:

He's already laid that out, I thought - "If I lose, the election was rigged".

Back
Top Bottom