• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Has a Sad

I agree. Think how happy you'd be if Trump were muzzled completely. We could all enjoy the boredom with Biden 😁
Yes...everyone is falling asleep and not even pretending accountability for Biden. Kinda obvious their 180 flip from "important 4th estate" to sucking off the Pres.

Kinda obvious their 180 flip from "important 4th estate" to sucking off the Pres.
They aren't just sucking off him. They are going full on Meg Ryan/restaurant scene in When Harry Met Sally

Well he's got his consolation prize - his own widdle bwog:

And the creep is still taking donations. Top right and top of the news bar on the left: CONTRIBUTE. To what? Honestly, what's he doing with it? Does anyone seriously believe he's going to run again? He's just asking chumps to give him money because he's Trump and he made them feel less bad about hating Mexicans.

People talk about him in a historical sense, and those who love Nazis are weirdos that are in love with a lot of stupid shit and are small in number. Completely irrelevant. I'm talking about liberals, who are smart, very smart...just lose their minds whenever the topic is about Trump.

I want rational opposition again.
Nazis aren't irrelevant when they plot to kidnap and murder a sitting governor. Nor are they irrelevant when they storm the Capitol of the United States in an attempt to prevent Congress from carrying out it's duties.

Yes...everyone is falling asleep and not even pretending accountability for Biden. Kinda obvious their 180 flip from "important 4th estate" to sucking off the Pres.
If you want me to get all upset about Biden, you have to give me something to get upset about.

If you want me to get all upset about Biden, you have to give me something to get upset about.
I don't really want to deflect away from the thread but the ban on menthol cigarettes is another policy that will disproportionately effect minority communities and then the police will catch all the shit over it when they have to enforce it.

I don't really want to deflect away from the thread but the ban on menthol cigarettes is another policy that will disproportionately effect minority communities and then the police will catch all the shit over it when they have to enforce it.
Sorry. I just don't have it in me to go to bat for menthol cigarettes.

Last edited:
Sorry. I just don't have it in me to go to the bat for menthol cigarettes.
That wasn't the point, but it's not a shock to me that this will get swept under the rug. Biden also gets away with being the creator of '94 crime bill, which also disproportionately effects minorities. Leftist always make the problems that they then complain about later.

That wasn't the point, but it's not a shock to me that this will get swept under the rug. Biden also gets away with being the creator of '94 crime bill, which also disproportionately effects minorities. Leftist always make the problems that they then complain about later.
The fact that you disagree with a policy doesn't interest me. Show me where it's illegal or unethical or breaks a norm. Show me where it even stretches a norm. What's here to sweep under the rug. Is anyone denying it?

^^See what extreme Trump hate will do? ^^
Just look at this post!
What is wrong with the post? It is all factual.

Facebook original intent was to allow sharing of pics and stories among friends and family. But now days some Facebook pages look like the side of a road the day after an election with political signs completely blocking the view of the landscape.
And you have a 74 year old who can't stop acting like a spoiled juvenile.

As for the donuts, one would have to me a moron to think Trump got to his size eating salads and Slim Fast. Yes, he should just go sit the corner and eat a box or two of donuts.

It will be harder for him to scam people out of their money, without a fb page, but he will manage it anyway.

Facebook's independent Oversight Board ruled to uphold the platform's suspension of former President Trump's account but told the social media giant to rethink the ban's "indefinite" nature.

Gonna have to blog for a while!
Poor fat donnie. Gotta keep those sharp objects away from the poor maniac!

Trump has a sad = I have a happy.

You know what's the best part about Trump not being on social media platforms? Less whining from liberals and the media over every little thing he says. It's ****ing exhausting listening to ya'll.
Aww.. poor Fish. Sounds like you'd better sign of social media and take a nap. Trump is a scubag thug. Sorry if that offends you.

Because I do like to be involved in political discussions, but rational ones. Trump doesn't seem to elicit the best from the left or right, but you have to admit the left is just so much more incessant.
You have zero connection to reality.

Much to your chagrin... Biden will be a transitional president. It always happens after one of the GOP morons leave. I wonder what next piece of shit trumpists are going to support. Couldn't get worse than the guy you're getting all upset about now, 'cause people are being mean to him. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... poor Fish :(

"I'm being silenced" whines loudest goddamned person in American history.

It will be harder for him to scam people out of their money, without a fb page, but he will manage it anyway.
I think he's still got Win Red going for him.

"I'm being silenced" whines loudest goddamned person in American history.
What does that mean? Is this Mad Libs?

Much to your chagrin... Biden will be a transitional president. It always happens after one of the GOP morons leave. I wonder what next piece of shit trumpists are going to support. Couldn't get worse than the guy you're getting all upset about now, 'cause people are being mean to him. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... poor Fish :(
Desperation is a stinky cologne.

Aww.. poor Fish. Sounds like you'd better sign of social media and take a nap. Trump is a scubag thug. Sorry if that offends you.
Are you looking for my attention? And then this is the best you can come up with? I must've really have hit close to the mark.

Back
Top Bottom