• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Has 0 Organizing

So you supported ron paul and now your supporting donald trump? what do you think the main similarities are between them?
I can't speak for reinoe but I've conversed with many libertarians and other conservatives who like Trump because he's for limited government except for such things as preventing illegal immigration and combating terrorism. Jeff Sessions of Alabama is a libertarian/conservative that counsels Trump in The Constitution matters. Trump's goals of the federal government spending less money and bringing down the federal debt are also goals of libertarians/conservatives. Maybe the most endearing quality Trump has is his realization that our government could be irreparably damaged if not returned to its original course prescribed by The Constitution.

Last edited:
I'm just stating the obvious but I want to re-inforce just how little organization there is...

I signed up to be a delegate to the County Caucus in Washoe here. I even signed up to be on Trump's mailing list. However just earlier today I got a call from a Ted Cruz volunteer to tell me that the County Caucus is tomorrow.

I received no e-mails or phone calls from Trump staffers, despite them having the inside track on my information. And just to be clear...Trump has a Nevada campaign manager of some sort.

I'm just posting this because when I volunteered for the Ron Paul campaign in 2012 they were so great. We were efficient. We took over entire conventions with as little as 15% of the vote totals across several states. It was beautiful and it was magic.

I'm just pointing this out because even if Trump won a state, not all states require the national delegates to vote for the nominee on the 1st ballot. I know Nevada didn't change the rules until 2012. Sometimes the national delegates can vote however they want on the 1st ballot.
I'm surprised the Trump campaign is negligent. When I voted in the Iowa caucus, I received about 5 different emails where and when to go to cast my caucus ballot.

Are you sure Trump's campaign is negligent? Maybe it's Cruz'? Maybe Trump is suspending his campaign? Maybe it's Cruz campaign shenanigans?

Last edited:
I'm just stating the obvious but I want to re-inforce just how little organization there is...

I signed up to be a delegate to the County Caucus in Washoe here. I even signed up to be on Trump's mailing list. However just earlier today I got a call from a Ted Cruz volunteer to tell me that the County Caucus is tomorrow.

I received no e-mails or phone calls from Trump staffers, despite them having the inside track on my information. And just to be clear...Trump has a Nevada campaign manager of some sort.

I'm just posting this because when I volunteered for the Ron Paul campaign in 2012 they were so great. We were efficient. We took over entire conventions with as little as 15% of the vote totals across several states. It was beautiful and it was magic.

I'm just pointing this out because even if Trump won a state, not all states require the national delegates to vote for the nominee on the 1st ballot. I know Nevada didn't change the rules until 2012. Sometimes the national delegates can vote however they want on the 1st ballot.

2016 Election
[h=2] It’s Probably First Ballot Or Bust For Donald Trump At The GOP Convention [/h] By Nate Silver

Back
Top Bottom