• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Guilty of Homicidal Negligence

Carolina

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
"We are listening to the president of the United States on tape deliberately undermining the national security of the United States, the health and well-being of the people of the United States,"

"And he's doing this knowingly, in real time. It is the smoking gun of his negligence."

Bernstein also suggested that Trump had sacrificed "thousands and thousands and thousands" of Americans for "his own narrow presidential reelection efforts."

He called it "a kind of homicidal negligence," adding: "This is one of the great presidential felonies of all time, maybe the greatest."

Carl Bernstein: Woodward'''s Trump revelations '''graver''' than Watergate - Business Insider

"We are listening to the president of the United States on tape deliberately undermining the national security of the United States, the health and well-being of the people of the United States,"

"And he's doing this knowingly, in real time. It is the smoking gun of his negligence."

Bernstein also suggested that Trump had sacrificed "thousands and thousands and thousands" of Americans for "his own narrow presidential reelection efforts."

He called it "a kind of homicidal negligence," adding: "This is one of the great presidential felonies of all time, maybe the greatest."

Carl Bernstein: Woodward'''s Trump revelations '''graver''' than Watergate - Business Insider

Bernstein isn't wrong.

Of course it's graver than Watergate. No deaths of innocent Americans came out of Watergate.

I love how Trump supporters still to this day pretend to care about 4 deaths in Benghazi but care nothing about the deaths of 200,000 innocent Americans.

Bernstein has been a long time Trump hater......
He has gone off the deep end many times when talking about the president.
This time it's just a deeper dive! He is one of many that appear on CNN to
disparage the president on at least a weekly bases.

This is the level that the democrats will stoop too. Anything to stop Trump's reelection. :peace

This is the level that the democrats will stoop too. Anything to stop Trump's reelection. :peace

What no Fauci quotes?

Trump “playing down” coronavirus to “avoid panic” is deja vu all over again

We did this back in March: “The statements I made are: I want to keep the country calm. I don’t want to panic in the country. I could cause panic much better than even you.” The Bob Woodward bombshell is not a bombshell, but why is Trump even talking to reporters who are out to get him?

Trump "playing down" coronavirus to "avoid panic" is deja vu all over again

I was WRONG. Very wrong. I have have been writing that we should be expecting a 3-4 day crisis news cycle, where anti-Trump bombshells would be rolled out by the media every 3-4 days, and as one died down, another would be rolled out. That was the pattern for the Russia collusion claims, and appeared to be the pattern since the conventions this summer.

It appears that my predicted 3-4 day crisis news cycle is now a 3-4 hour crisis news cycle. They are being rolled out so quickly it’s hard to keep track.

Just in the last 24 hours we’ve had a rollout of Michael Cohen’s book allegations, Adam Schiff disclosing a new whistleblower complaint, and Peter Strzok claiming Trump is compromised by Russia.

But wait, within these 24 hours, there’s also Bob Woodward’s revelation that Trump said, on tape, that he downplayed the coronavirus threat so as not to panic the nation.

When I heard that, my first reaction was, umm, haven’t we done this already? I had a vague memory of this very same point being a dust up months ago, that Trump was trying to calm the country rather than panic people.

About that, I was RIGHT. Mollie Hemingway posted the video from March 30, 2020:

I know we're all supposed to pretend that Woodward's thing is news but Trump said on March 30, 2020, that he was purposely not trying to panic the country, instead encouraging optimism. Video here. https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1244751002663899141

— Mollie (@MZHemingway) September 9, 2020

Anti-Trump partisans/media pretending we didn't cover all this months ago. Trump's Jan. actions were: shut down border, declare emergency, create task force (all while going through ridiculous impeachment, notably). His rhetoric was to downplay to avoid panic. See quote here: https://twitter.com/charliespiering/status/1303770252589830152

yeah, yeah, yeah...hyperbole...it's all the Trump haters have.

yawn...

Hey...does anyone but useful idiots even care what Bernstein ever has to say? Just wondering...

What no Fauci quotes?

Happy to post a good one for you Rex! :lol:

Anthony Fauci, or St. Fauci as he normally is known to Democrats, was questioned about the Woodward reporting, and denied that Trump ever distorted information:

QUESTION: Did you get any sense that President Trump was downplaying the coronavirus.

"No, no, I didn’t. I didn’t get any sense that he was distorting anything." – Dr. Anthony Fauci pic.twitter.com/tkky8f7RWz

— Francis Brennan (@FrancisBrennan) September 9, 2020

He's not wrong. Trump openly admitted this Virus was "bad stuff" and "way more deadly than the worst Flu" and then walked on stage and told the Country it was a Democratic Hoax.

He has the blood of hundreds of thousands on his hands.

SSDD hysteria coming from the anti-Trump "journalists". They will do anything, say anything to get Trump out of the WH.
They don't care about anything but promoting their swill politics. They'd sell their mothers down the river if push came to shove.

I agree. He has done horrible damage.

He's not wrong. Trump openly admitted this Virus was "bad stuff" and "way more deadly than the worst Flu" and then walked on stage and told the Country it was a Democratic Hoax.

His supporters obviously don't care. He could rape their mothers and they'd cheer him for doing so well with such a small penis.

If one is guilty of a crime resulting in the death of another, that is negligent homicide, or involuntary manslaughter. What is the crime here?

yeah, yeah, yeah...hyperbole...it's all the Trump haters have.

yawn...

Hey...does anyone but useful idiots even care what Bernstein ever has to say? Just wondering...

Well the Country cared when Nixon was President.

And of course, you have the quote where the president walked on stage and told the country the virus is a hoax, right?

:sarcasticclap:

If one is guilty of a crime resulting in the death of another, that is negligent homicide, or involuntary manslaughter. What is the crime here?

He knew how serious the disease was, and then told the Citizens of our Nation that it was a hoax and not a big deal. The result is 180,000 deaths so far.

Asinine narrative.

Trump didn't say anything to Woodward that he hadn't already said in in marathon daily briefings.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Trump “playing down” coronavirus to “avoid panic” is deja vu all over again

We did this back in March: “The statements I made are: I want to keep the country calm. I don’t want to panic in the country. I could cause panic much better than even you.” The Bob Woodward bombshell is not a bombshell, but why is Trump even talking to reporters who are out to get him?

I was WRONG. Very wrong. I have have been writing that we should be expecting a 3-4 day crisis news cycle, where anti-Trump bombshells would be rolled out by the media every 3-4 days, and as one died down, another would be rolled out. That was the pattern for the Russia collusion claims, and appeared to be the pattern since the conventions this summer.

It appears that my predicted 3-4 day crisis news cycle is now a 3-4 hour crisis news cycle. They are being rolled out so quickly it’s hard to keep track.

Just in the last 24 hours we’ve had a rollout of Michael Cohen’s book allegations, Adam Schiff disclosing a new whistleblower complaint, and Peter Strzok claiming Trump is compromised by Russia.

But wait, within these 24 hours, there’s also Bob Woodward’s revelation that Trump said, on tape, that he downplayed the coronavirus threat so as not to panic the nation.

When I heard that, my first reaction was, umm, haven’t we done this already? I had a vague memory of this very same point being a dust up months ago, that Trump was trying to calm the country rather than panic people.

About that, I was RIGHT. Mollie Hemingway posted the video from March 30, 2020:

I know we're all supposed to pretend that Woodward's thing is news but Trump said on March 30, 2020, that he was purposely not trying to panic the country, instead encouraging optimism. Video here. https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1244751002663899141

Anti-Trump partisans/media pretending we didn't cover all this months ago. Trump's Jan. actions were: shut down border, declare emergency, create task force (all while going through ridiculous impeachment, notably). His rhetoric was to downplay to avoid panic. See quote here: https://twitter.com/charliespiering/status/1303770252589830152

"Why didn't you steer the Titanic away from the iceberg? And after you hit the iceberg, why didn't you help people into the lifeboats?"

"I didn't want to create a panic."

Asinine narrative.

Trump didn't say anything to Woodward that he hadn't already said in in marathon daily briefings.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Bingo... In fact, in the coronavirus briefings, he always tried to remain upbeat. If he acted like we were all going to die, they would have criticized him for being all doom and gloom. Expect more of these cheap political "surprises" in the days leading up to the election. The Democrats have no scruples, none at all.

The result is this will likely be the Trump Legacy.

The President that killed 100,000's of Americans because of his ego.

I love how Trump supporters still to this day pretend to care about 4 deaths in Benghazi but care nothing about the deaths of 200,000 innocent Americans.

Hear hear.

"CaptTrips
@CaptTr1pps
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
trump is trying to deflect and failing miserably.

He knew how dangerous this virus was in the beginning and deliberately downplayed it. He lied to us.

Now he wants to send your children out into danger.

We have to end this nightmare...
#NotMyChild
#TrumpLiedPeopleDied"

EhjwW5uUcAgSZjG

SSDD hysteria coming from the anti-Trump "journalists". They will do anything, say anything to get Trump out of the WH.
They don't care about anything but promoting their swill politics. They'd sell their mothers down the river if push came to shove.

The whole point is that Trump sold our grandparents down the river and you still don't get it. His lies and lack of action caused 100's of 1000's of deaths. Do I need to remind you that we have 4% of the world's population and over 20% of the deaths from the virus?

Back
Top Bottom