• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Guilty of Homicidal Negligence

NO, calling the virus a hoax was False, that isn't what Trump stated, learn reading comprehension. Never did he say the VIRUS WAS A HOAX

He still downplayed it and that made things worse.

"We are listening to the president of the United States on tape deliberately undermining the national security of the United States, the health and well-being of the people of the United States,"

"And he's doing this knowingly, in real time. It is the smoking gun of his negligence."

Bernstein also suggested that Trump had sacrificed "thousands and thousands and thousands" of Americans for "his own narrow presidential reelection efforts."

He called it "a kind of homicidal negligence," adding: "This is one of the great presidential felonies of all time, maybe the greatest."

Carl Bernstein: Woodward'''s Trump revelations '''graver''' than Watergate - Business Insider

What a joke, and how stupid are Democrats and liberals? How in the hell is the president of the United states guilty of homicide over this GLOBAL PANDEMIC? Is Trump more responsible than the prime ministers of the U.K., Germany, South Korea, Japan, Canada, etc? This is NATURE lashing out biologically upon our frail human condition, it isn't political. If you want to blame a President for KILLING people, or for putting people at risk to be killed, then go back and point fingers at G.W. Bush (Iraq war-- NO WMD's), Barrack Obama (Iran nuclear deal fiasco)--- or further back to the biggest killer of Americans of all time LBJ (Vietnam quagmire war)!!!!!!

Are all Democrats actually this dumb? Do all liberals only possess the cognitive ability to reason at the level of two year olds? Or is it that you are just willing to say whatever idiocy you will, knowing it is FALSE--- just to get your guy elected?

Dems, you are losing grip--- it is ALL slipping away from you. Your desperation is in full bloom. Crying won't help you now, Donald Trump WILL be re-elected, and YOU ALL handed that to the Republicans. Americans---- real Americans---- are not as dumb as you wish to believe. You can't keep pissing down their backs and telling them it is raining.

You better believe that anything to stop Trumps re-election is the feeling of over 60% of Americans. May I also point out that Woodward and Bernstein are the two great journalists that ended Nixon's career.

Even John Bolton agreed in an interview that this will probably be the end of Trumps campaign, God willing. Nixon's crimes were comparable to robbing a 7-11 when compared with Trumps. He has so much blood on his hands.

I think he lost his touch since he sat on this information for months when it would have been bettet to release sooner.

So tell me why increases in cases bothers you so much when the recoveries are showing that the immune system is working? You have bought the scare tactics from the left. I am in the at risk category and realize that if I get the virus, it will be because of my actions and no one else's. If I do get the virus I want to be treated in this country not Canada

No, there is no comparison between Trump and Trudeau as we have 50 different independent states and a Constitution that defines state and local responsibilities. Foreigners don't understand that nor do most of the radicals in this country. The President does not have authority over city and states in this country, only federal employees and facilities. In order to fully understand the federal responsibilities one has to read the Constitution and focus on the 10th Amendment, that seems to be something the left doesn't want to address.

You mention the immune system working. Tell me why was trump touting an immunosuppressant as a miracle cure?

Eho3MoLXkAIjKjr
Im up for that.

What a joke, and how stupid are Democrats and liberals? How in the hell is the president of the United states guilty of homicide over this GLOBAL PANDEMIC? Is Trump more responsible than the prime ministers of the U.K., Germany, South Korea, Japan, Canada, etc? This is NATURE lashing out biologically upon our frail human condition, it isn't political. If you want to blame a President for KILLING people, or for putting people at risk to be killed, then go back and point fingers at G.W. Bush (Iraq war-- NO WMD's), Barrack Obama (Iran nuclear deal fiasco)--- or further back to the biggest killer of Americans of all time LBJ (Vietnam quagmire war)!!!!!!

Are all Democrats actually this dumb? Do all liberals only possess the cognitive ability to reason at the level of two year olds? Or is it that you are just willing to say whatever idiocy you will, knowing it is FALSE--- just to get your guy elected?

Dems, you are losing grip--- it is ALL slipping away from you. Your desperation is in full bloom. Crying won't help you now, Donald Trump WILL be re-elected, and YOU ALL handed that to the Republicans. Americans---- real Americans---- are not as dumb as you wish to believe. You can't keep pissing down their backs and telling them it is raining.

Real americans? I think after twump, you will find that you dont represent real America.

Real americans? I think after twump, you will find that you dont represent real America.

I am what as real of what an American is and is supposed to be as Classic Coke. Any newer versions are just watered down off brand cola.

He knew how serious the disease was, and then told the Citizens of our Nation that it was a hoax and not a big deal. The result is 180,000 deaths so far.

That point has been brought up. It's not a crime. But it could be punishable by impeachment or being voted out of office.

That point has been brought up. It's not a crime. But it could be punishable by impeachment or being voted out of office.

That is because you hate Trump and are blinded to reality. The lies continue, never did Trump CALL THE VIRUS A HOAX!! Such passion for liberalism are you being compensated for your posts and lies?

As the executive of America, lying to the general population causing inexplicable death. If that's not a crime, it sure should be. He withheld valuable information from the public because he was worried about his numbers.

There is also information leaked out of the WH that Kushner canceled a national testing plan because he thought it was only hitting democrat states. That's pretty damning.

Cuomo said it correctly. If Trump or anyone in his close circle tries to walk down the street in NY City, they better have an army of protection.

Lying in the manner you describe to be criminal is so broad I don’t know how a president could govern w/o great likelihood of being found guilty after leaving office. Trump’s most simple explanation is that he was concerned, given the state of the citizenry, people would panic and such would cause greater harm to the nation than the pandemic itself. It’s his presidential and rightful judgement call, as bad a call as it was.

Kushner could simply say he wanted a more fair plan that took care of all states, not just mostly one party's states.

So, Cuomo was threatening the safety of Trump should he enter NYC.

That is because you hate Trump and are blinded to reality. The lies continue, never did Trump CALL THE VIRUS A HOAX!! Such passion for liberalism are you being compensated for your posts and lies?

The context was the seriousness of the virus and Trump's response, which was that it's only 15 people going down to 0. That the hoax was the virus being serious, yet Trump pointing out there were only 15 cases. Yeah. At that time it was known by Trump's own CDC that there were far more than that lie. The virus was, and is, serious. It was no hoax then and not now. People like you still don't take this all seriously. You're in denial.

"We are listening to the president of the United States on tape deliberately undermining the national security of the United States, the health and well-being of the people of the United States,"

"And he's doing this knowingly, in real time. It is the smoking gun of his negligence."

Bernstein also suggested that Trump had sacrificed "thousands and thousands and thousands" of Americans for "his own narrow presidential reelection efforts."

He called it "a kind of homicidal negligence," adding: "This is one of the great presidential felonies of all time, maybe the greatest."

Carl Bernstein: Woodward'''s Trump revelations '''graver''' than Watergate - Business Insider
LMAO Carl Bernstein...

"I can still tend the rabbits, Bob? I didn't mean no harm, Bob!"

yeah, yeah, yeah...hyperbole...it's all the Trump haters have.

yawn...

Hey...does anyone but useful idiots even care what Bernstein ever has to say? Just wondering...
They must be really mad about Cuomo. His direct orders put infected people into contact with the elderly & high risk.

The context was the seriousness of the virus and Trump's response, which was that it's only 15 people going down to 0. That the hoax was the virus being serious, yet Trump pointing out there were only 15 cases. Yeah. At that time it was known by Trump's own CDC that there were far more than that lie. The virus was, and is, serious. It was no hoax then and not now. People like you still don't take this all seriously. You're in denial.

So tell us all how that supposed lie is relevant today? People like you buy rhetoric and have no problem with a 78 year old career public servant and a SF radical a heartbeat from the Presidency, why is that?

So tell us all how that supposed lie is relevant today? People like you buy rhetoric and have no problem with a 78 year old career public servant and a SF radical a heartbeat from the Presidency, why is that?

No. It’s not a “supposed lie”. It IS a lie. I’m not one of “People like you” that “buy rhetoric” as you falsely accuse. I’m stating facts that YOU haven’t and can’t refute. It speaks well of someone willing to spend a career serving the public, as has Biden. Your ageism does not speak well of you. Pelosi was forced into the Trump impeachment. Hardly radical. Her speech is nothing near radical. Trump speech is beyond radical. Why don’t you come up with some of what Pelosi has said you believe radical and I’ll then match you with radical Trump quotes.

As usual, you can’t refute anything I said in my post. You just come out with more unfounded accusation. Your word is worthless. If you can’t refute with evidence of fact what I said in my prior post, see you on another thread.

Back
Top Bottom