• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump growing more racist?

Will Trump's rhetoric become more and more racist as we near the November election?

• Yes, Trump will become more and more racist

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No, Trump will take the high road

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swing_voter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The “suburban housewife” will be voting for me. They want safety & are thrilled that I ended the long running program where low income housing would invade their neighborhood. Biden would reinstall it, in a bigger form, with Corey Booker in charge! @foxandfriends @MariaBartiromo
4:59 AM · Aug 12, 2020

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1293517514798960640?s=20

Will Trump's rhetoric become more and more racist as we near the November election?

Trump sees appealing to the racist in voters as the only way he can win?

I'm sure Biden will be out soon to proclaim that Cory Booker is just as talented as white senators - but probably won't go so far as to call him "clean."

Sorry, but Biden supporters have zero credibility in their pretend worrying about racism.

Trump will become more everything in the direction of his base.

Sorry, is the poll supposed to read "Will Racist Joe's rhetoric become more and more racist?"

My vote is yes.

Despite the fact that he is using Harris for some kind of cover.

I'm sure Biden will be out soon to proclaim that Cory Booker is just as talented as white senators - but probably won't go so far as to call him "clean."

Sorry, but Biden supporters have zero credibility in their pretend worrying about racism.

Is it possible that Cory Booker is just as talented as white Senators? Do you think he isn’t talented enough to be a Senator at all?

white supremacists gonna white supremacist.

It'll be as racist as it always is. If you're asking whether he'll give any of his very fine neo-Nazi friends speaking roles at this convention or something, I guess that remains to be seen.

Sometime in October we'll hear: "The niggras will be draggin yer womanfolk out inta ta street, rapin em right afore yer eyes!"

NO. President Trump will not become more "racist."

We already know his views.

He has never hidden them.

He publicly told us that he thinks that this country would benefit more with immigrants from Norway than from certain other countries.

He has criticized lax immigration laws for allowing undocumented people to harm American citizens.

He is not bashful in saying that he opposes low-cost housing in the suburbs.

He believes in equality for all, but no special privileges for certain folks.

Some people sincerely believe that he is a "racist." Some people (including me) sincerely disagree.

On November 3, I think that the former will successfully oust him from the White House.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The “suburban housewife” will be voting for me. They want safety & are thrilled that I ended the long running program where low income housing would invade their neighborhood. Biden would reinstall it, in a bigger form, with Corey Booker in charge! @foxandfriends @MariaBartiromo

There is nothing racist about low-income housing unless you are a racist who thinks only blacks live in it :doh

There is nothing racist about low-income housing unless you are a racist who thinks only blacks live in it :doh

That’s why Trump is a racist

He has criticized lax immigration laws for allowing undocumented people to harm American citizens.

How is this racist?

Are you suggesting that we should base our immigration policies on the fact that many are Hispanic?

Sometime in October we'll hear: "The niggras will be draggin yer womanfolk out inta ta street, rapin em right afore yer eyes!"

Didn't he already say that mexicans wanted to come here to rape white women?

NO. President Trump will not become more "racist."

We already know his views.

He has never hidden them.

He publicly told us that he thinks that this country would benefit more with immigrants from Norway than from certain other countries.

He is not bashful in saying that he opposes low-cost housing in the suburbs.

He believes in equality for all, but no special privileges for certain folks.

Some people sincerely believe that he is a "racist." Some people (including me) sincerely disagree.

On November 3, I think that the former will successfully oust him from the White House.

Lax immigration laws that allowed his organizations to hire illegals? Yes, I'm sure he criticized them super hard. :lol:

Didn't he already say that mexicans wanted to come here to rape white women?

He said criminals were crossing the border from Mexico illegally. Which was true.

And in the case of M13 members, he saved hundreds of lives or more.

No, but apparently Biden does.

He adjusts his speech and slurs his words when speaking to black journalists.

He brags that his home state is a slave state.

He articulates that white kids are rich, black kids are poor.

He calls Obama the first clean, articulate black American he's met.

He implies that many black Americans are cocaine addicts.

Racist Joe's rhetoric goes on and on...

He said criminals were crossing the border from Mexico illegally. Which was true.

And in the case of M13 members, he saved hundreds of lives or more.

Trump basically called Mexicans rapists again - CNNPolitics

"And remember my opening remarks at Trump Tower, when I opened. Everybody said, 'Oh, he was so tough,' and I used the word 'rape.' And yesterday, it came out where, this journey coming up, women are raped at levels that nobody has ever seen before. They don't want to mention that.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Shows you again how politically incompetent that buffoon is. Those drooling knuckle-daggers will be voting for Trump anyway. Pandering to them will only make Republicans who are not racists, who are just fringe Trump supporters, to wander off.
Anyone with just an elementary understanding of how a political campaign works (me, for example) knows that at this point he should be trying to attract new voters, trying to convince the undecided to support him, not alienating them by inflaming his hard-core sycophants.

Back
Top Bottom