• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Gripes About Losing Ungrateful Catholic, Jewish Voters On Call With Religious Advisers

He’s got a point. Any Catholics who voted for the baby mass murderer Joe Biden and cackling Kamala while aware of their unapologetic support for baby murder are incurring mortal sin on their souls
Mortal sin? Your divine law has no place in the 21st century.

Mortal sin? Your divine law has no place in the 21st century.
It has the primary place in every century, whether you choose to believe it or not

his new National Faith Advisory Board

I'm not liking the sound of that. Delusions of grandeur.
Are we going to have to go through this jackass getting on the soapbox again? He can't win, but he can give a mighty case of heartburn.

He’s got a point. Any Catholics who voted for the baby mass murderer Joe Biden and cackling Kamala while aware of their unapologetic support for baby murder are incurring mortal sin on their souls

People who support mass murderers like Franco have no room to talk about “incurring sin”.

I doubt you should be judging mortal sins. "Heal thyself, physician" ring a bell?

In short, the GOP blames Mexicans for taking their jobs, they blame blacks for the country's violence, they prop up statues of white supremacists, they deny women the right to reproductive choice, they get to spread Jewish laser conspiracies, and then they ask "why are we not popular with everyone?"

Durr, durr, durr.
Not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier that crowd.

The Honorable Donald J. Trump is a bit naive.

Gratitude is not a strong suit of human beings.

He opposed abortion, yet some Catholics (reputedly) abandoned him.

He supported Israel, yet some Jewish people (reputedly) abandoned him.

He treated a certain minority group with respect, not as a group of children who need special rights. Yet most of them (reputedly) stayed with the Democrats who are patronizing & condescending in their treatment of that group.

I hope that Mr. Trump does not run again, for the Deep State will not let him win.

He should spent his efforts trying to get an attractive candidate who can beat Ms. Harris. (Even if there is some rigging in certain states.)
A certain minority group. Right.
What's wrong with you people? If I were one of the black members of this forum I'd read that, grimace, and never consider taking another word out of you seriously. Hell, I'm white as all get-out and I grimace when I read that kind of crap. It's like the clumsy code adults used to use when there were children in the room.
That, or it's cowardice, hoping to get away with saying something without actually saying it.

Says you. And you saying it is a sin.

Says you. And you saying it is a sin.
No it’s not.

church teaching is clear, Catholics may not support legal abortion in any manner and that includes electing explicitly pro-abortion political leaders

No it’s not.

church teaching is clear, Catholics may not support legal abortion in any manner and that includes electing explicitly pro-abortion political leaders
Based on that^ positive claim, NO Catholics should have voted for "pro-abortionist" Trump, as he he offered Marla Maples, who he impregnated with his very own daughter Tiffany, one million dollars to abort Tiffany, because he was still married to Ivana Trump; which means Tiffany was conceived in an adulterous affair, which is also a sin according to Catholic religious doctrine.

Last edited:
Based on that^ positive claim, NO Catholics should have voted for "pro-abortionist" Trump, as he he offered Marla Maples, who he impregnated with his very own daughter Tiffany, one million dollars to abort Tiffany, because he was still married to Ivana Trump; which means Tiffany was conceived in an adulterous affair, which is also a sin according to Catholic religious doctrine.
It seems that some of these religious people that use to back him finally decided they didn't want to back an adulterer a womanizer , a liar , a cheat and a plan old all around scumbag
it is about time
Have a nice night

No it’s not.

Catholics have no business teaching anyone until they take care of their own continual problems with priests and bishop sexually assaulting young children.,

There are many who are personally pro-life, intent on obeying God's law, who also believe the U.S. government should remain secular.

There are many who are personally pro-life, intent on obeying God's law, who also believe the U.S. government should remain secular.
Trump sure as hell isn't one one of them. "By their fruits...." ( see post# 36 )

Catholics have no business teaching anyone until they take care of their own continual problems with priests and bishop sexually assaulting young children.,
So if there was never any allegation of abuse anywhere in the church you would oppose murdering babies?

It has the primary place in every century, whether you choose to believe it or not
"Mortal sins" are whatever those in power at the time finds it's in their interests to say they are.

Charging simple interest on loans was an excommunicable sin for the first thousand years of Christianity. Then it wasn't.

Just think, a thousand years of "sinners" gnashing their teeth in eternal flames until one day "voila!" Not a sin after all!

What kind of compensation did they get, do you imagine? :LOL:

Trump sure as hell isn't one one of them. "By their fruits...." ( see post# 36 )

I don't care what the heck he thinks.

I think I am a pretty good judge of character when it comes to this issue... Trump is about as Pro-Life as Biden is Pro-Choice. Both a couple of phonies...

So if there was never any allegation of abuse anywhere in the church you would oppose murdering babies?
Do I have the option of opposing murdering babies and the Catholics long tradition of covering up for sexual abuse of children?

There are more issues than abortion that interest Catholics. Voting for Biden because he is pro choice is hardly worse than voting for Trump because he is pro-torture, pro murdering the babies of terrorists -- mortal sins the former president advocated.

Back
Top Bottom