• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump gives liberal wall haters fits.[W:7]

Interesting that he had a swimsuit picture of his ex in that wall, I wonder what No. 3 will think of that?:lamo

In that wall eh?

Re: Trump gives liberal wall haters fits.

That wall around mexican food is built cheap and will fall apart when forked. Yup, just like the real one he wants.

A lot of people will run towards that wall with forks and hot sauce in their hands.

This is EXACTLY what that out-of-work coal miner in West Virginia told Hillary Clinton.

There are PLENTY of people like that RIGHT HERE IN THE USA.

Yet some would rather hire & welcome an ILLEGAL non-citizen than him.

I've never seen an illegal working in a coal mine. They do have standards afterall.

I've never seen an illegal working in a coal mine. They do have standards afterall.

I see the point went completely over your head.

That being the case, there is no need to say it again.

Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee for President, attempts to prove to voters that he is a man of his word, by building a wall around Mexican food!

Go Trump!

A man of his word, like saying what he did about Muslims was only a "suggestion" or like saying he will raise taxes on the wealthy?
The guy is a BS Artist and sadly no matter how many times people point it out some people just cannot see what they do not want to see, go figure.

Back
Top Bottom