• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump (genius that he is LOL) contradicts CDC Director on vaccines

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trump contradicts CDC director on vaccines: '''he was confused''' | Reuters

Again, all the con man is trying to sell that is that vaccine is imminent. It's all for votes.

“No I think he made a mistake when he said that,” Trump said, telling reporters he called Redfield. “That’s incorrect information. “I believe he was confused. I think he just misunderstood the question, probably.”

Redfield, head of the federal government’s disease control agency, made his comments in testimony before a U.S. Senate panel

He said general availability of a vaccine could come by “late second quarter, third quarter 2021.”

Question...

Where is Trump gonna get his vaccine from?

Which company?

He's lying.

Question...

Which company?

He's lying.

On November first Trump is going to hold a press conference holding a syringe filled with Mountain Dew and he's going to call it a vaccine.

Question...

images%7Ccms-image-000098869.jpg

I wonder if Dr. Redfield will still be @ CDC when DP relaunches?

I think listening to a reality show shyster during a pandemic is a great idea. Why one day we might even get some real experts up in the CDC, like hold a contest or something?

On November first Trump is going to hold a press conference holding a syringe filled with Mountain Dew and he's going to call it a vaccine.

And ...

"We'll all be drinking that free Bubble-Up
And eat'n rainbow stew'"

How quickly we forget; It was just last Spring Trump ran the Country out of Toilet Paper, he was so full of ****!

bleach.jpg

Back
Top Bottom