• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Genius in Wire-Tapping Charge

If there is enough evidence for trumps allegation to be legitimate, i am ok with him declaring it and demanding an investigation.

If this is just a wild rant by him i will be very disappointed in his conduct. This is a very serioys accusation. In fact its so serious that if it does lead back to obama i dont think even democrats will stand up for him.

I personally am taking a wait n see approach until more is known.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Don't misunderstand my post. I have no problem with DTs tweet assuming it is a valid concern. The OP saw it as a game between Dems and Reps. That game, if there is one, is what I'd object to. I don't think Trumps tweet was timed. At all.

He's doing it again. He totally turned the tables on Democrats and made them look stupid.

They were gaining traction and getting attention with accusations of Russian collusion using ZERO EVIDENCE and mysterious unknown sources that were not named.

Trump turned around and did the SAME THING to them by accusing Obama of wiretapping......and he used ZERO EVIDENCE and mysterious unknown sources......that are not named.

If fake sources and zero evidence are valid for the Democrats to use against Trump.......so they must be valid for Trump to use against the Democrats.

Well, you labeled your lean as "centrist", so clearly I have to take this as a serious critique from a neutral position.

/snort

Anyway, there is a massive flaw in your entire post that I am not in the least bit surprised to find: the Democrats didn't use "fake sources". The whole Russia thing came from the intelligence community.

Whoopsie.

If there is enough evidence for trumps allegation to be legitimate, i am ok with him declaring it and demanding an investigation.

He hasn't presented any evidence. He has no basis to say anything without any evidence.

He hasn't presented any evidence. He has no basis to say anything without any evidence.

And thus he graphically demonstrates (and teaches) that the Democrats had no basis to say anything about his "Russian Collaboration" without any evidence.

You are beginning to understand the gamesmanship here.

Trump's presidency

roubaix-itwoo.jpg

And thus he graphically demonstrates (and teaches) that the Democrats had no basis to say anything about his "Russian Collaboration" without any evidence.

You are beginning to understand the gamesmanship here.

The bolded is a lie. As I said,

Anyway, there is a massive flaw in your entire post that I am not in the least bit surprised to find: the Democrats didn't use "fake sources". The whole Russia thing came from the intelligence community.

Whoopsie.

Stop lying.

He's doing it again. He totally turned the tables on Democrats and made them look stupid.

They were gaining traction and getting attention with accusations of Russian collusion using ZERO EVIDENCE and mysterious unknown sources that were not named.

Trump turned around and did the SAME THING to them by accusing Obama of wiretapping......and he used ZERO EVIDENCE and mysterious unknown sources......that are not named.

If fake sources and zero evidence are valid for the Democrats to use against Trump.......so they must be valid for Trump to use against the Democrats.

Trump, the master strategist, has outmaneuvered them again by using tactics identical to theirs.

The fascinating 2017 political war continues......and I'm enjoying the games.

You are proposing an interesting perspective. I have long thought Trump masterfully used the provocative statement on Facebook or Twitter to keep attention on himself. The tactic earned him myriad invitations to be seen on television and he dominated the headlines all during the campaign. And despite all those who said he would never run, then he would never stick out a whole campaign, and then he would never be nominated, and then he would never be elected, he left them all with egg on their faces. And he is now President of the United States.

The MSM and leftist talking heads on television and the left on social media etc. are never going to be honest, ethical, fair, or demonstrate any integrity when it comes to the Donald no matter how exemplary his behavior or how carefully he chooses his words.

So maybe you're right. He can't beat them by being a good guy. So maybe he's beating them at their own game?

(And, as it usually turns out, he actually gets some truth inserted into the mix?)

Maybe we should all go pop some popcorn and wait this one out?

He may step down. I don't believe he will be on the ballot in 2020.

Ah, but we have a LONG way to go before he makes that decision.

Let's wait at least a couple of years before counting him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post

Whoopsie.

Whoopsie indeed......but it's YOUR whoopsie.

Until those "Intelligence Community" sources are NAMED sources.........they are fake.

Sources without a name are EXACTLY what the Democrats used.......and what Trump used to mock them.

Are you starting to understand?

Trump is saying, "You use fake sources against me? Ok, I'll do the same to you."

Perfect.

A real leader would take the high road and focus on the pressing issues, not try and be like the other team that was supposedly wrong in the first place.

So he's making America great again by acting like Democrats? Okay :lol:

Until those "Intelligence Community" sources are NAMED sources.........they are fake.

Fine. The sky is red. Whatever you say.

:2wave:

I have been saying for weeks that I suspect the Oligarchy will try to kill him.

I am surprised they haven't taken him down by now. Not kill him but found some information they could leak out that would impeach him. The republican house and senate may fight the democrats but they all know better than to attack the FBI. The FBI may still have damaging information on most of the older ones going back to Hoover. They know the power of information and I suspect they got something on every member of congress.

I don't think they will or have to kill anyone. All they have to do is let enough loose cannons such as Oswald slip through the cracks and just let it happen.

Trump, the master strategist, has outmaneuvered them again by using tactics identical to theirs.

You let Rubio and the rest of the GOP know. They seem to want him to conduct himself like the president not a gossip girl.

You let Rubio and the rest of the GOP know. They seem to want him to conduct himself like the president not a gossip girl.

His critics among the Republicans are establishment hacks........tools of the Oligarchy.

Trump is separate from that. The Oligarchy fear him because they can't control him.

That's what makes the whole game unique and interesting.

Whoopsie indeed......but it's YOUR whoopsie.

Sources without a name are EXACTLY what the Democrats used.......and what Trump used to mock them.

Are you starting to understand?

Trump is saying, "You use fake sources against me? Ok, I'll do the same to you."

Perfect.

Ok, I really don't want to have any continued exchange with you because it will obviously be utterly useless. But if there's any hope, then you will do me a favor and take a breather from your victory laps.

You claim intelligence is fake unless sources are publicly identified. During your breather, you need to take your best shot at having a good long think about how the intelligence community to be able to learn anything if all would-be sources know in advance that everything they say will be attributed to them in a completely unclassified publicly available document.

Bear in mind that the intelligence community includes things like the FBI, which targets large-scale international criminal organizations/viscious gangs, the CIA, and so forth. You're saying everything those intelligence agencies is "fake" if their sources aren't publicly revealed? Who the **** is going to inform on MS-13 if their identity is going to get published? What KGB agents are going to defect and give us juicy info on Russia? How are they going to ever get any sensitive information if they have to reveal sources to avoid their report being called "fake"?

Yeah....right.....

.....maybe you want to reconsider this notion of yours that an intelligence report is "fake" unless all sources are publicly identified.

Christ.

No way to run a country, though.

We have descended into 2 groups pointing at each other screaming, "liar!".

I'm on the sidelines. It used to amuse me, but it's getting a little too crazy for comfort.

Now the Dems need to explain that the "anonymous sources" are not coming from wiretaps. It's a masterful move because it's forcing the MSM to expose their sources (and they can't because most of their information is made up).

No they don't. It's now Trump vs. Comey.

No, all Trump has prove is he is the biggest disgrace as president this country has every seen and shown what a man-child he is. .

Ummm...no.

Seems Obama claimed that prize already. Just add a dash of traitor and there ya go.

LOL!

All he has done is do exactly the same thing to the Democrats as they did to him. It demonstrates their lack of integrity. That will do them no good in 2018.......it will work against them.

2018 will prove the recent Democrat playbook has been a complete disaster, after that beatdown what will be
their next step. Maybe they'll all migrate to California and promote the Calexit endeavor. having their own country
probably sounds favorable to them, maybe Obama could become their 1st president.

I'm not seeing the 4D chess here. If Trump was really trolling to push the MSM anywhere, why weren't his spokespeople better prepared after 3 days to respond to where he is getting his information from? They've come out of the gate looking like fools, and when they do, Trump does.

Ummm...no.

Seems Obama claimed that prize already. Just add a dash of traitor and there ya go.

The traitors are Trump and his merry band of Trumptards.

Usually Trump is good at the misdirection thing. Not this time. This particular accusation, if true, lends credence to the Russian accusations. He should have come up with something that diverted attention from that.

Ok, I really don't want to have any continued exchange with you because it will obviously be utterly useless. But if there's any hope, then you will do me a favor and take a breather from your victory laps.

Sorry.

Haters gonna hate.

The victorious are gonna do victory laps.

:mrgreen:

Usually Trump is good at the misdirection thing. Not this time. This particular accusation, if true, lends credence to the Russian accusations. He should have come up with something that diverted attention from that.

This particular accusation, which is probably false, makes the probably false Russian accusations look even more ridiculous.

The Russian accusations are the funniest thing since Boris and Natasha and Moose and Squirrel.

IF........IF there were anything to the Russian accusations--some.......SOME, tiny morsel of evidence to that effect would have turned up by now.

Nothing has turned up.

Back
Top Bottom