• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Freak-out Tweets About "Mini-strokes"

digitusmedius

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 11.51.19 AM.jpg

What prompted this is a new book* out about which has a section about Dirtbag's sudden, unscheduled trip to Walter Reed on a Saturday in November, 2019. The lie went out from the WH that it was "part" of his annual physical (which wasn't due). It turns out this happened (according to the book):

Word went out in the West Wing for the vice president to be on standby to take over the powers of the presidency temporarily if Trump had to undergo a procedure that would have required him to be anesthetized.

That also wouldn't happen for the physical. But nothing about strokes was mentioned in the book or any reporting about it when it was released yesterday. So how did the idea of "strokes" mini or otherwise get into Dirtbag's "brain?" Did that "great brain" forget to control that big mouth?

* Donald Trump v United States, Michael Schmidt

View attachment 67293741

What prompted this is a new book* out about which has a section about Dirtbag's sudden, unscheduled trip to Walter Reed on a Saturday in November, 2019. The lie went out from the WH that it was "part" of his annual physical (which wasn't due). It turns out this happened (according to the book):

That also wouldn't happen for the physical. But nothing about strokes was mentioned in the book or any reporting about it when it was released yesterday. So how did the idea of "strokes" mini or otherwise get into Dirtbag's "brain?" Did that "great brain" forget to control that big mouth?

Can't wait for the debate when djt ridicules VP Biden's health and Joe asks him why he went to the hospital (twice) w/o no warning.

View attachment 67293741

Did you see that this moron issued over 40 Tweets and reTweets on Sunday? What I can't figure out is when he had time for church.

I don't know about anyone else with a brain, but I look forward to the day we don't have a fat toddler with his finger on the nuclear codes.

View attachment 67293741

Damn...did Dementia Don just out himself here?

View attachment 67293741

Wouldn't cognition testing be appropriate a few months after having a stroke? Trump "aced" one recently, IIRC.

View attachment 67293741

I believe this to be true. Besides the issue with walking at the military commencement speech, I noticed Trump was having difficulties walking on his own down the ramp from the White House into the Rose Garden, for his nomination He had one hand on the railing, and one on Melania. While they tried to present themselves as a couple simply walking hand-in-hand, it very much seemed to me he had her there for physical support.

It could be the standard con man tactic of a straw man. trump doesn't want the truth about the visit revealed, so he makes up a straw man to deny, and tries to get the talk to be about his straw man.

It's like when Bush was planning to invade Iraq and wanting to lie that he wasn't, and said 'he did not have war plans for Iraq on his desk'. Well, that's a deception.

What I can't figure out is when he had time for church.

giphy.gif

Another day, another Trump twitter tirade about something.

In other shocking news, ice is still cold today.

View attachment 67293741

You can't tell when the Marxists are really scared, the absurdity of the slander and libel from the vicious demagogues degrades from the usual "ORANGE MAN BAD" sewage that flows from them to laughable conspiracy theories.

Of course we need to take care with the conspiracy theories of the Khmer Rouge democrats, the one about "RUSHING COALUSHUN" got a bit out of hand.

View attachment 67293741

I have to wonder if he just slipped up and told us something real....

I’m sure he will be willing to have the doctors at Walter Reed interviewed and tell us what happened at his WR visit to clarify this, right? Surely no one could have a problem with that.

Why did Trump lose the golf tournament?

Too many strokes.

lol

Can't wait for the debate when djt ridicules VP Biden's health and Joe asks him why he went to the hospital (twice) w/o no warning.

One wonders if the Khmer Rouge will allow Beijing Biden to debate.

I can't wait for Quid Pro Rapey Joe to get on stage and wow us with;

{Hi? I don’t think she can hear me. That’s ok. How are you? Where are you speaking to me from? Where are you now? Where are you, now, speaking to me? Where’s home? Never mind, the capital of the world,} (actual Biden quote)

What is it with the Communists and senile men? They trotted poor old corrupt Mueller who is in stage four Alzheimer's, now we have Beijing Biden who doesn't know what planet he's on.

Wouldn't cognition testing be appropriate a few months after having a stroke? Trump "aced" one recently, IIRC.

Cognition and DRUG testing would be great for BOTH Candidates. But the Khmer Rouge isn't going to allow that - without pumping Quid Pro Rapey Joe full of Adderall, he has zero chance of following the teleprompter.

I believe this to be true. Besides the issue with walking at the military commencement speech, I noticed Trump was having difficulties walking on his own down the ramp from the White House into the Rose Garden, for his nomination He had one hand on the railing, and one on Melania. While they tried to present themselves as a couple simply walking hand-in-hand, it very much seemed to me he had her there for physical support.

We've already seen multiple video clips of Melania swatting his hand away when he tries to take it so this was a time when he had to have it. Every time he walks down the steps of AF-1 he's got to hold on the railing and watch his feet with every step.

We've already seen multiple video clips of Melania swatting his hand away when he tries to take it so this was a time when he had to have it. Every time he walks down the steps of AF-1 he's got to hold on the railing and watch his feet with every step.
Interesting hypothesis, but relationships - even when married - have their good days & bad days. I wouldn't surely claim she doesn't - ever - want to hold his hand.

But yeah, I've noticed his holding onto handrails, slow - small - cautious steps, and his general unsteadiness.

View attachment 67293741

I knew about the book and Trump's unscheduled trip to Walter Reed but this the first I've heard of "mini strokes." Where'd that come from? Has anyone heard this from anyone before Trump mentioned it?

Why did Trump lose the golf tournament?

Too many strokes.

lol
His comment about golf and the police is insane and his trumpQuin supporters know it.

I knew about the book and Trump's unscheduled trip to Walter Reed but this the first I've heard of "mini strokes." Where'd that come from? Has anyone heard this from anyone before Trump mentioned it?

No actual reporters. Just twitter rumors.

But now it’s more than just a stupid rumor.

You can't tell when the Marxists are really scared, the absurdity of the slander and libel from the vicious demagogues degrades from the usual "ORANGE MAN BAD" sewage that flows from them to laughable conspiracy theories.

Of course we need to take care with the conspiracy theories of the Khmer Rouge democrats, the one about "RUSHING COALUSHUN" got a bit out of hand.

Those are your Dirtbag's words not mine. You chose to worship this idiot rage close, not me.

There's no other source for those words besides Trump's tweet. It's just another episode of bizarre **** coming out of whatever is inside his head.

Damn...did Dementia Don just out himself here?

That's what it sounds like. "I didn't have an unscheduled hospital visit due to mini strokes." Sure, Donald, whatever you say. Who said you had mini strokes?

Back
Top Bottom