• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Foundation Dissolved

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
The Crook in Chief has another one of his crooked businesses go down in legal flames.

Trump Foundation agrees to dissolve under court supervision

"Our petition detailed a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation -- including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more. This amounted to the Trump Foundation functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump's business and political interests," Underwood said in a statement Tuesday.

I sure am glad this buffoon is not one of ours. :)

Donny played chicken, and lost. The poor man is probably soiling his adult diapers as I type this.

I still remember him looking at Hillary and saying that if he was president, she would be in jail.

hmmm...projection?

The Crook in Chief has another one of his crooked businesses go down in legal flames.

Trump Foundation agrees to dissolve under court supervision
I sure am glad this buffoon is not one of ours. :)

So, what's the news?!? :lol:

Trump announced the shutdown of the foundation in 2016 ... delayed by "... A spokesperson for the New York state attorney general's office told NBC News that the foundation cannot shut down while it is currently under investigation, which could potentially complicate the dissolution. ..."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-charity-foundation-shutting-down-2017-11

So, what's the news?!? :lol:

Trump announced the shutdown of the foundation in 2016 ... delayed by "... A spokesperson for the New York state attorney general's office told NBC News that the foundation cannot shut down while it is currently under investigation, which could potentially complicate the dissolution. ..."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-charity-foundation-shutting-down-2017-11

Maybe this part

"Our petition detailed a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation -- including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more. This amounted to the Trump Foundation functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump's business and political interests,"

You're all funny ... :lol:
Enjoy your day! ;)

Statements from an Attorney General describing a pattern of criminal behavior are, indeed, quite hilarious. I totally agree.

I'm sure our posters here who were extremely concerned about "pay to play" foundations will be along here any minute to cheer this decision.

But I won't be holding my breath for it. :lol:

I'm sure our posters here who were extremely concerned about "pay to play" foundations will be along here any minute to cheer this decision.

But I won't be holding my breath for it. :lol:

My favorite is the "Trump was planning to close the crooked Trump Foundation back in 2016 anyway" argument. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom