• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Floats Idea of Delaying U.S. Presidential Election

Re: Trump raises idea of election ‘delay’ as he makes unsupported claims of mail-in voting fraud

Cure the liberal attempting to pre-empt anyone else's post with their own idiocy.

Unfortunately there is no cure for Trump's stupidity.

Trump supporters could save themselves a lot of time and effort if they just acknowledged Trump says stupid **** but they still believe he's ultimately the better choice for America. But for some reason there's this devotion that demands explaining away the stupid things he says.

It's time to call Trump what he is, a fascist and a traitor.

We're still not going to fight Russia for you. You better go learn to shoot a rifle and fight them yourself. We're all too "fascist" for you anyway.

Re: Trump raises idea of election ‘delay’ as he makes unsupported claims of mail-in voting fraud

Wow, and you called him a lying sack of crap.... the irony here is pretty damn thick.

If you want to make a personal insult, do it out in the open, don't try to hide it.

I don't beed to rebut biased studies.

All I need you to do is tell me why only Democrats are in favor of it and you won't.

Because Republicans know that if there's a significant increase in voters they lose...

With absentee voting, those voters have been pre-qualified. They are primarily military or elderly. They are not here illegally.

Pre-qualified as in registered voters... What additional qualifications do you imagine absentee voters have completed?

I thought you and calamity were buddy buddies. Calling her psychotic?

She's busy ironing my socks and underwear right now.

You iron your underwear and socks?

If Trump said he felt that Martians should be able to vote you guys would go haywire and claim that he is trying to rig the election and call for another congressional hearing chaired by Fat Boy Nadler and the evil Schit face Schiff.

Fat shaming becomes you...when someone loses an argument and they have nothing to add they attack people's physical appearance in defense...Nicely done!

Disney is open.

Six Flags is open.

Protests are every day.

You can vote a month prior to election day.

Vote in person, or don't vote.

Because Republicans know that if there's a significant increase in voters they lose...

Dems can't make it to the polls why?

pre-qualified as in registered voters... What additional qualifications do you imagine absentee voters have completed?

real id?

How exactly does an absentee voter present a real id?

Corona Virus.

Why should a voter have to explain to anyone why they would prefer to cast an absentee ballot?

You iron your underwear and socks?

Calamity does. The irony of it all, eh? AOC doing my laundry.

Keep upon stuff. Nadler said mail in voting was filled with fraud.

No he didn't. He said over 15 years ago that paper ballots were susceptible to fraud. They are. He never said a thing about mail in ballots which, by the way, include absentee ballots.

Dude...you really stepped into this time! Nadler was talking about paper ballots NOT MAIL-IN BALLOTS! Don't forget to take of your shoes and wash them before you go into your home.

Quotes directly from the Fat Boy

“I just, as a very experienced practical politician from New York, feel constrained to observe that in my experience in New York, paper ballots are extremely susceptible to fraud,” the veteran House Democrat said. “And at least with the old clunky voting machines that we have in New York, the deliberate fraud is way down compared to paper.”

“I want a paper trail, I want paper somewhere, but pure paper with no machines? I can show you experience which would make your head spin,” he concluded.

Are mail in ballots paper or scissors?

Fat shaming becomes you...when someone loses an argument and they have nothing to add they attack people's physical appearance in defense...Nicely done!

Are you weight challenged yourself?

Disney is open.

Six Flags is open.

Protests are every day.

You can vote a month prior to election day.

Vote in person, or don't vote.

I want to respond to this traitor-supporting forum contributor to say that you can vote in-person and you can also vote via mail in the following ways, depending on which state you reside in. Please click on the link for more details, each state has different procedures.

Don't let fascist Trump supporters discourage you from voting. People not voting is the only way the traitor, Trump, can win.

Here's where your state stands on mail-in voting | TheHill

Here's where your state stands on mail-in voting

All mail-in voting

These states automatically send all registered voters mail-in ballots:

Colorado
Hawaii
Oregon
Utah
Washington

No-excuse mail-in voting

These are states where you can apply for a mail-in ballot and do not need an excuse:

Alaska
Arizona
Arizona
California
District of Columbia (yes, I know DC isn't a state)
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Illinois
Iowa
Kansas
Maine
Maryland
Michigan
Minnesota
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Jersey
New Mexico
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Dakota
Vermont
Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Excuse required for absentee voting

Alabama
Connecticut
Delaware
Indiana
Kentucky
Louisiana
Massachusetts
Mississippi
Missouri
New Hampshire
New York
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
West Virginia

But it still won't be counted as two votes because when I vote in person that's recorded in the system immediately. When they scan that absentee ballot the next day, it kicks that vote out as duplicate. Further, if I do it, I've committed a felony, officially, for nothing. Put my signature twice on two votes.

It's not a legitimate concern as expressed, IMO.

I don't think there are any concerns about voting by mail that sufficiently support disallowing it. Just trying to understand them as they get presented as the form of voter suppression that they really are.

All of what you say is just in your imagination. You know, words are cheap. Trump has done more for minorities than any president ever.

My family situation is in my imagination, you say. That's awfully presumptuous of you. In fact, it's a nonsensical statement, but then you're not known for making sense. Thanks also for your measurably wrong and Trumpian hyperbole about minorities. It has nothing to do with what's being discussed.

I want to respond to this traitor-supporting forum contributor to say that you can vote in-person and you can also vote via mail in the following ways, depending on which state you reside in. Please click on the link for more details, each state has different procedures.

Don't let fascist Trump supporters discourage you from voting. People not voting is the only way the traitor, Trump, can win.

Here's where your state stands on mail-in voting | TheHill

Here's where your state stands on mail-in voting

All mail-in voting

These states automatically send all registered voters mail-in ballots:

Colorado
Hawaii
Oregon
Utah
Washington

No-excuse mail-in voting

These are states where you can apply for a mail-in ballot and do not need an excuse:

Alaska
Arizona
Arizona
California
District of Columbia (yes, I know DC isn't a state)
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Illinois
Iowa
Kansas
Maine
Maryland
Michigan
Minnesota
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Jersey
New Mexico
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Dakota
Vermont
Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Excuse required for absentee voting

Alabama
Connecticut
Delaware
Indiana
Kentucky
Louisiana
Massachusetts
Mississippi
Missouri
New Hampshire
New York
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
West Virginia

But can you use COVID as an excuse in those states that require one?

It's his usual attempt to distract us from his bad presidency with an offensive gesture. He can't delay elections even if he wanted to.

He timed it to distract from the massive drop in GDP announced at the same time.

It’s pretty transparent these days.

It's his usual attempt to distract us from his bad presidency with an offensive gesture. He can't delay elections even if he wanted to.

And we all know why he wants to delay it.

Back
Top Bottom