• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump feared being hit by "very dangerous" fruit at rallies

"Former President Trump feared that protesters throwing tomatoes, pineapples and other "very dangerous" fruits could have killed him at campaign rallies several years ago, according to newly unveiled court documents Tuesday.

Driving the news: Trump's comments stem from a videotaped deposition he gave in October 2021 related to a lawsuit filed by a group of protesters against the former president's security staff, who they accused of assault.

• “I wanted to have people be ready because we were put on alert that they were going to do fruit,” Trump said during the deposition, a transcript of the exchange shows.
Trump added: “Tomatoes are bad,” noting that “some fruit is a lot worse.”

• “But it’s very dangerous," he said. "I remember that specific event because everybody was on alert. They were going to hit — they were going to hit hard."
  • “[Y]ou can be killed if that happens,” Trump said."
Link

Trump is right again. Tomato is a fruit. Many people don't know that.
Obviously the chronic sufferers from TDS are deliberately distorting what Mr. Trump actually meant.

IN REALTY he was concerned about an attack by a homicidal homosexual. I mean, what other interpretation could you possibly place of "dangerous fruit"?

A coconut would hurt, but is that a thing, lobbing coconuts at people?

"Former President Trump feared that protesters throwing tomatoes, pineapples and other "very dangerous" fruits could have killed him at campaign rallies several years ago, according to newly unveiled court documents Tuesday.

Driving the news: Trump's comments stem from a videotaped deposition he gave in October 2021 related to a lawsuit filed by a group of protesters against the former president's security staff, who they accused of assault.

• “I wanted to have people be ready because we were put on alert that they were going to do fruit,” Trump said during the deposition, a transcript of the exchange shows.

• “But it’s very dangerous," he said. "I remember that specific event because everybody was on alert. They were going to hit — they were going to hit hard."
Link

He said that by mistake…

Obviously the chronic sufferers from TDS are deliberately distorting what Mr. Trump actually meant.

IN REALTY he was concerned about an attack by a homicidal homosexual. I mean, what other interpretation could you possibly place of "dangerous fruit"?
Carmen Miranda is trump's biggest nightmare.

.jpg

Link

god damn! this guy is dumb!

People throw all kinds of things at Presidents. Shoes, eggs, books, blocks of wood, etc. I wouldn’t rule out coconuts.
Tomato's are the ole trusty classic standard. Back in the day Vaudeville entertainers were getting lobbed with tomato's. God Bless America..

do2ah58owaw81.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/****thealt.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

People throw all kinds of things at Presidents. Shoes, eggs, books, blocks of wood, etc. I wouldn’t rule out coconuts.
Has that been a problem in this country? I know you need to run interference for trump, but, gee whiz.

Ladies and Gentlemen...

The Former Leader Of The Free World

Back
Top Bottom