• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump fans threaten gun violence against protesters ahead of Pittsburgh visit

I wish I could find a meme or image depicting the 1st and the 2nd amendment having a fight.
I see the first amendment trying to stab the 2nd with a pen while the 2nd draws a bead on the 1st with an AR 15.

That would be a funny. Any creative computer geeks in the room wanna give it a try? It would be a FaceBook hit.
Yes, it would be bringing a pen to a gun fight!

Your image would make a great caricature.

Forget legally. Would you walk into that protest seeing all the open carriers on the other side? I reckon many wouldn't.

I'm talking emotionally, I'll happily school you on legality some other time ;)
I think it's all going to be reasonably civil on both sides.

The gun guys will be under the scrutiny of the coppers, and they've got too much to lose (including their CCWs!) to screw-up.

And with all the heat and scrutiny between the coppers & the 2A guys, the protesters are probably going to can it, too.

I wonder if the 2A people will all be wearing brown shirts?

Those that forget the past.......................

Forget legally. Would you walk into that protest seeing all the open carriers on the other side? I reckon many wouldn't.

I'm talking emotionally, I'll happily school you on legality some other time ;)

I feel safe around open carriers.

LOL. Yes we know Trump supports are never violent! :lamo

And we could waste a lot of DP bandwidth posting moronic actions of Bernie Sanders supporters, and anti Trump people, doing what they do.................right?

Your middle school version of "he said, she said" is getting old.

And we could waste a lot of DP bandwidth posting moronic actions of Bernie Sanders supporters, and anti Trump people, doing what they do.................right?

Your middle school version of "he said, she said" is getting old.

I'm sure the truth pains you a great deal

I'm sure the truth pains you a great deal

I love the truth, even if it has to smack me on the head to see it. What is painful to me, is people like you standing on a perch mimicking like a minor bird hoping for few seeds by his owner.

I love the truth, even if it has to smack me on the head to see it. What is painful to me, is people like you standing on a perch mimicking like a minor bird hoping for few seeds by his owner.

The price you pay for supporting such a douchenozzle is to deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom