• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Fakes Pics of Himself to Look Thinner

So he's taking the Instagram model approach, eh? :lol:

Could he get any more pathetic?

Forget I asked. He'll find a way.

Also, this gem:

“To this day, I receive the occasional envelope from Trump,” Carter wrote in 2015, before Trump won the presidency. “There is always a photo of him—generally a tear sheet from a magazine. On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers. I almost feel sorry for the poor fellow because, to me, the fingers still look abnormally stubby.”

I figured he'd choose to be less orange. The way it stands, he's at risk of the Duke boys putting a crate of moonshine in his ass and leaping him over a creek.

Impeach him?

I mean, there's GOT to be something worse than this you can rant about....isn't there?

Are you suggesting that you didn't see all the worse things people have been posting about? Look around.

Trump mixes it up for us. He provides us a buffet, ranging from merely buffoonish to abjectly horrific.

Something for everybody. If you don't like this thread, I'm sure you'll find another more to your taste.

Impeach him?

I mean, there's GOT to be something worse than this you can rant about....isn't there?

How about wearing tan suits? Or putting his feet on his desk? Or Pledge of Allegiance with his left hand? lol

You guys started this crap in SPADES, and now you're whining because it's coming back at your side? Your boy and his minions need to man up.

I figured he'd choose to be less orange. The way it stands, he's at risk of the Duke boys putting a crate of moonshine in his ass and leaping him over a creek.

He chooses to be orange.

One of the mysteries of such a vain man that he would go out of his way to look like a clown at the same time as he pays someone to photoshop him to look better.

How about wearing tan suits? Or putting his feet on his desk? Or Pledge of Allegiance with his left hand? lol

You guys started this crap in SPADES, and now you're whining because it's coming back at your side? Your boy and his minions need to man up.

Well, tan suits are pretty bad.

Impeach him?

i know. at least he does not wear a tan suit. now THAT would be newsworthy

What's wrong if the President wants to look more slender than he really is?

Is it only OK for ladies like Madame Speaker to "enhance" their looks?

Back
Top Bottom