• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump eyes Putin meeting before November election, say four people familiar with discussions

HumblePi

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
[h=1]Trump eyes Putin meeting before November election, say four people familiar with discussions[/h]Trump eyes Putin meeting before November election, say four people familiar with discussions
A White House official said the president's team plans to have him hold more meetings with world leaders in the weeks leading up to the election.

A Kremlin spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
The State Department announced Friday that the U.S. special envoy for arms control, Marshall Billingslea, plans to meet with Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov in Vienna on Monday in the next round of negotiations between the U.S. and Russia on an arms control agreement.

After a round of talks in June, Billingslea said the U.S. is "leaving all options on the table" about the future of the treaty, including extending it, but still emphasized the U.S. wants to bring China into a new agreement. Since then, the U.S. and Russia have failed to agree on some basic elements of an agreement, including even defining certain terms, during working level meetings to iron out the technical details, according to a defense official

-----------------------------------------------------------------
It's a 100% sure thing confirmed by US and foreign intelligence that Russia is currently trying to interfere in our 2020 election. Does anyone think that Trump wants Putin to meet him in NY before November to give him a harsh verbal thrashing for trying to sabotage our election?

Countdown to justifications coming from the right in 5.. 4....3...2....1

Last edited:
"You've got to help me Vlad, you've got to help me. I'm going to lose this thing, you've got to help me. Can't you break into Sleepy Joe's computers and plant something. I'm going to lose this thing, you've got to help me."

[h=1]Trump eyes Putin meeting before November election, say four people familiar with discussions[/h]Trump eyes Putin meeting before November election, say four people familiar with discussions
A White House official said the president's team plans to have him hold more meetings with world leaders in the weeks leading up to the election.

A Kremlin spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
The State Department announced Friday that the U.S. special envoy for arms control, Marshall Billingslea, plans to meet with Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov in Vienna on Monday in the next round of negotiations between the U.S. and Russia on an arms control agreement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
It's a 100% sure thing confirmed by US and foreign intelligence that Russia is currently trying to interfere in our 2020 election. Does anyone think that Trump wants Putin to meet him in NY before November to give him a harsh verbal thrashing for trying to sabotage our election?

Countdown to justifications coming from the right in 5.. 4....3...2....1

"He wants it to show his deal-maker abilities. It's just a big stage."

After a round of talks in June, Billingslea said the U.S. is "leaving all options on the table" about the future of the treaty, including extending it, but still emphasized the U.S. wants to bring China into a new agreement. Since then, the U.S. and Russia have failed to agree on some basic elements of an agreement, including even defining certain terms, during working level meetings to iron out the technical details, according to a defense official.

Will we need another reset button? :lamo

Putin might have problems on his western border.......

The RUMP is useless ........ he owes the Russian mob too much money = they will own his hotels soon.

Back
Top Bottom