• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Evictions - Moving Day

Or he could simply press the GOP senate to take up the bill the house passed two months ago... It's stupid and ignorant to think the democrats won't make it very well known where the obstruction has been happening. The American people are not dumb. They see what is happening...

The House and the Senate have been in negotiations. Trump has pressed both to produce a bill for him to sign. The obstruction is happening in both chambers.

And you are correct...the American people are not dumb. (Though some Americans have voluntarily shoved their head in holes in the sand.) They know where the bottleneck is...in Congress.

No, but his supporters sure seemed to be suggesting he did...

Really?

Have his supporters told him to declare a moratorium?

Or he could simply press the GOP senate to take up the bill the house passed two months ago... It's stupid and ignorant to think the democrats won't make it very well known where the obstruction has been happening. The American people are not dumb. They see what is happening...

pressing his own party would be too simple.

he needs chaos.

What b is truly amazing, is impeached trump had the plan. Introduced the plan, and the cowardly abandoned the plan to reopen the country.

If the Whitehouse plan had been followed, the country would be reopened, the economy would be doing better, the US government wouldn't be debating how much more to go into debt, and an impeached president would likely be leading in the polls on his way to reelection.

Unfortunately the US erected a coward not a leader. Days after introducing his plan he abandoned it. Taking the side of protesters against governors who were simply following his plan. It is truly crazy.

April 16 Access Denied
Was introduced. Imagine, if the we had leadership what the country would be right now.

He failed, hopefully people recognize that in November.

Fyi, evidence is all the countries doing well right now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

our President is like a 21yo NFL Head Coach who is in over his head and only got the job because of his daddy.

As I said to someone yesterday, they need to save their energy, 84 more days and we are just getting started... :2razz:

Trump even gets to submit DNA before September 21st for the E. Jean Carroll...

Judge rules E. Jean Carroll can continue to seek Trump's DNA in defamation suit

i think the actual conservative Republicans (at The Lincoln Project) realize that Rush, Sean, Fox and Trump are pumping out the propaganda non-stop and it has to be met with truth (to destroy the propaganda).

hell, the only reason we're in this mess (con man as president) is because Rush/Sean/Fox have prepared the base to accept the lowest possible form of human as president.

i think the actual conservative Republicans (at The Lincoln Project) realize that Rush, Sean, Fox and Trump are pumping out the propaganda non-stop and it has to be met with truth (to destroy the propaganda).

hell, the only reason we're in this mess (con man as president) is because Rush/Sean/Fox have prepared the base to accept the lowest possible form of human as president.

They are terrified of what is likely to happen to the party if this continues... It may even be too late..

And the governors who actually followed
Access Denied
Were discredited and criticized by the impeached person occupying the Whitehouse.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

it's actually a **** show.

So if you are hit by a violent hurricane, earthquake, tornado, etc., you will turn down government assistance?

Depends on if the govt has been taxing me for it without my consent. Im not going to turn down getting my money back. But a libertarian wouldnt support such assistance programs in the first place. And to get on topic, the same thing goes for evictions. Govt should stay out of it.

Only people who are totally stupid and ignorant or totally dishonest will admit to believing that nonsense.

The Lincoln Project is obviously the latter.

Tell me, BlueTex...which are you?

Yeah, you Trumpsters are just like your fool’s gold fuhrer.

Ignore and deny until after it’s very obvious that your wishful thinking isn’t a substitute for a plan.

That’s how we got where we are with the corona virus.

Libs are gullible AF. Wow.

Gullible? Are the evictions starting? Should those unemployed and not able to make rent just "Find something new"?

Yeah, you Trumpsters are just like your fool’s gold fuhrer.

Ignore and deny until after it’s very obvious that your wishful thinking isn’t a substitute for a plan.

That’s how we got where we are with the corona virus.

I'll ask you the same thing I asked the OP: "Which are you?"

(He didn't answer. You probably won't, either.)

I'll ask you the same thing I asked the OP: "Which are you?"

(He didn't answer. You probably won't, either.)

Have you stopped beating your wife?.....Yes or No...….pick one.

So, when the Congress is, once again, impotent in addressing real world issues and the President steps in, once again, to do something, anything, to help, you blame him?

What's wrong with you guys?

Oh, look who is telling moronic lies again.

The Dems passed a bill long ago and were ready to negotiate (still are). The GOP refused, and Trump impulsively did something stupid that is both unconstitutional in some respects and won't work in the rest.

Stop lying, Trumpist.

Only people who are totally stupid and ignorant or totally dishonest will admit to believing that nonsense.

The Lincoln Project is obviously the latter.

Tell me, BlueTex...which are you?

Must deflect! Must deflect! Must deflect!

The Richest doing Any profiteering off of this capital boom and bust cycle is less ethical and less moral and a moral and ethical reason to tax them for some immediate funds.

The Dems passed a bill long ago and were ready to negotiate (still are). The GOP refused, and Trump impulsively did something stupid that is both unconstitutional in some respects and won't work in the rest.

All Trump has ever done is create chaos.

He's a horrible business person who just used his daddy's money to bully people (and then not pay back loans).

how in the hell did we elect a President of the United States WHO CAN'T GET A LOAN FROM A US BANK????? is THAT not a giant red flag regarding the kind of man he is and the chaos he leaves in his wake?

Have you stopped beating your wife?.....Yes or No...….pick one.

If you think there is a third option for believing that Lincoln Project nonsense, please present it.

If you think there is a third option for believing that Lincoln Project nonsense, please present it.

Are the evictions starting?

Must deflect! Must deflect! Must deflect!

This is not a deflection. I am specifically calling that Lincoln Project stuff nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom