• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump ends 'critical race theory' training for federal employees

Is that true? I got out in 15 and don't remember having any lessons on critical race theory. There was some sexual harassment stuff, but that was about it.

Recall something about white executives at a nuclear lab connected with the Navy going through some hate whitey training.

You can't "eliminate" racism. All you can do is marginalize it.

he has to dog whistle to nazis.

Some of them are nazis, and he refuses to condemn that element of his base. This is because he needs them.

if one supports or tacitly supports those who march around with torches while chanting about Jews, that's close enough for me.

In every one of these posts you continue to present a false narrative.

Please point to any time Trump actually states that he "supported Nazis."

You also assert that he has NEVER condemned them, and yet the very citation you are describing when discussing that "tiki torch" incident...he not only stated that he was NOT refering to them, but also CONDEMNED both the Nazis and White Supremacists.

Here, let me provide evidence of just that, AGAIN. This was on 08/14/17:

and here was his actual statement which included the "very fine people" comment 08/15/17:

It was an intentional MSM misrepresentation of what he said, completely taken out of context. The day before, as shown in the first video, he soundly condemned Nazis and white supremacists.

He not only condemned them on 08/14/17, he repeated both the condemnation and clearly stated he was NOT referring to the when he said "very fine people on both sides."

NOW will you admit you are wrong, or are you going to keep pushing that fable?

Last edited:
You can't "eliminate" racism. All you can do is marginalize it.

CRT views ANY racial disparity to be a product of racism. Whites the oppressor, blacks the oppressed. If black HS kids are more frequently expelled or suspended than white kids, THIS is the evidence of the racism. CT agrees with you in the sentiment that white racism against blacks cant be eliminated, but they can mandate that schools eliminate the disparity regardless of its source.

CRT evolved out of Critical Legal Theory. Saw it in Law school 89-90 when it was occurring.
As an example black law students were twice as likely to drop out of law school and 4 times as likely to fail the bar exam. This was declared to be racism and this was what the administration was seeking to eliminate. 10-15 years prior they claimed the underrepresentation of entering black law students was due to racism. In 89, 12.5% of the entering students were black. They had already "fixed" the result of that racism and moving on to fix the results of the racism that leads to blacks being twice as likely to drop out and 4 times as likely to fail the bar.

In every one of these posts you continue to present a false narrative.

Please point to any time Trump actually states that he "supported Nazis."

You also assert that he has NEVER condemned them, and yet the very citation you are describing when discussing that "tiki torch" incident...he not only stated that he was NOT refering to them, but also CONDEMNED both the Nazis and White Supremacists.

and here was his actual statement which included the "very fine people" comment 08/15/17:

It was an intentional MSM misrepresentation of what he said, completely taken out of context. The day before, as shown in the first video, he soundly condemned Nazis and white supremacists.

He not only condemned them on 08/14/17, he repeated both the condemnation and clearly stated he was NOT referring to the when he said "very fine people on both sides."

this is one of those "if you don't already see it, you never will" sort of situations.

this is one of those "if you don't already see it, you never will" sort of situations.

Sounds more like a "pot" TRYING to blame other cookware for the pot's own failure. o_O

I can see FACTS very clearly.

YOU made a FALSE assertion.

I presented the EVIDENCE which shows you were wrong.

Instead of acknowledging this, admitting your mistake, and moving on?

You chose instead to double down with an ad hominem "cut down." :rolleyes:

Sounds more like a "pot" TRYING to blame other cookware for the pot's own failure. o_O

I can see FACTS very clearly.

YOU made a FALSE assertion.

I presented the EVIDENCE which shows you were wrong.

Instead of acknowledging this, admitting your mistake, and moving on?

You chose instead to double down with an ad hominem "cut down." :rolleyes:

i don't do fake reality. enjoy carrying water for the precious.

Wow. He personifies white power, and this "rocks" for you, which begs the question, what part of him DON'T you like?
It’s Nothing about white power, that is race baiting Taking points.

if one supports or tacitly supports those who march around with torches while chanting about Jews, that's close enough for me.

That was ??? 1-2% of the crowd that gathered during the day to protest the tearing down of statues. Would be no different than saying that there are some fine people among BLM protesters following Floyd or others. Although that gets harder and harder to defend every day.

That was ??? 1-2% of the crowd that gathered during the day to protest the tearing down of statues. Would be no different than saying that there are some fine people among BLM protesters following Floyd or others. Although that gets harder and harder to defend every day.

i stand by my statement.

It's no use. Some members will remain unwilling to modify their views, despite proof of being factually wrong.

...Please point to any time Trump actually states that he "supported Nazis."

There is nothing one can do when dealing with anyone so blinded by confirmation bias that they refuse to see anything that contradicts it. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom