• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump ends 'critical race theory' training for federal employees

I am a mixed race child, with two different families, from two different nations, with two very different cultures and ethnicities. As such, race has always been at the forefront of my existence, defining who I am and how I am treated.

So when you ask me; why can't I judge people based on how they treat me: the answer is that I do.

Good for you. So do I. Race has nothing to to with my opinion of someone.

I have sat through training that definetly was targeting whites. I found the training to be insulting. If an employee is mistreating another employee or public management should deal with it.

I have sat through training that definetly was targeting whites. I found the training to be insulting. If an employee is mistreating another employee or public management should deal with it.

When you don't see race, you don't see racism. Very convenient. We whites don't need to be racists to perpetuate racism, we can simply ignore it, and it'll do fine.

What exactly did you find to be insulting? The idea that your actions or inaction, at one point or another, may have played a role in perpetuating racism? Why is that insulting? It's worrying, to be sure. No empathetic person wants to hurt others. But it shouldn't insult you. It should drive you to improve and to better yourself.

If you are insulted, then it can only be because you feel defensive on behalf of white culture.

What exactly did you find to be insulting? The idea that your actions or inaction, at one point or another, may have played a role in perpetuating racism? Why is that insulting? It's worrying, to be sure. No empathetic person wants to hurt others. But it shouldn't insult you. It should drive you to improve and to better yourself.

If you are insulted, then it can only be because you feel defensive.

Most white people are very uncomfortable talking about race. Its a shame, too. Until we recognize that no man is whole, free and dignified unless we all are whole, free and dignified is very liberating. And I think many white people are frightened of that liberation.

Wow. He personifies white power, and this "rocks" for you, which begs the question, what part of him DON'T you like?

No, he doesn’t. That is silly race baiting.

But I don’t like his childish self centered behavior in general, especially when he insulted women innocent women.

He's the original birther who retweeted a supporter yelling "white power." Of course he personifies it.
Only for people wanting to see that.

No, birthosm isn’t racist, whites have been questioned on their eligibility as well. This is another race baiting claim.

There is literally zero racism in questioning someone’s birth place.

One by one the few examples people,give of “racist” trump p things are debunked. Progressives will often make crazy Racist allegations based upon bizarre interpretations, some of the even believe their crazy claims.

As you point out, he is a misogynist as well. White, male power.

And Black women? forget about it.

What’s Trump’s Problem With Black Women? - POLITICO Magazine

More race baiting.

When you don't see race, you don't see racism. Very convenient. We whites don't need to be racists to perpetuate racism, we can simply ignore it, and it'll do fine.

Maybe I should have been clearer. I see peoples race. I just don't let it bother me.

If you are insulted, then it can only be because you feel defensive on behalf of white culture.

It seems you want to lump all the "whites" together and judge them the same.

i don't recall calling you anything. i called nazis nazis.

Fair enough. But you are aware that Trump supporters are being called nazis, racists, and white supremacists simply for supporting Trump.

It's wrong, it's disingenuous, and it's a lie. And I'm not speaking of you, but about the slurs being thrown from the left in general.

Fair enough. But you are aware that Trump supporters are being called nazis, racists, and white supremacists simply for supporting Trump.

It's wrong, it's disingenuous, and it's a lie. And I'm not speaking of you, but about the slurs being thrown from the left in general.

Some of them are nazis, and he refuses to condemn that element of his base. This is because he needs them.

If only getting rid of racism was as easy as getting rid of race training :lamo

Ever hear of "self fullfilling prophacy"? Someone tells you something long enough, and enough times you believe it and become it. Blacks in America have been told they were victims of white supremecy, and white racism for decades by politicians wanting to control their vote but the facts point more to democrat party oppression than white racism. Yo just can't explain the success of the many black Americans and the election of a black president and then cry systemic racism. Doesn't fit. The problems aren't racism it's poor leadership, cultural breakdowns of he family unit in black america, failure to take the proper steps for success through the education system, and bad policies that have caused black families led by single mothers to be dependent on the federal government..

Some of them are nazis, and he refuses to condemn that element of his base. This is because he needs them.

No he doesn't. These stupid nazis can barely assemble 2-3 dozen goofballs when they have a rally.

Don't you remember the punk rock era of the late 70's and 80's? All those "nazis" ended up getting married and going to work.

It's an immature phase, like the commie phase other anxious teens go through when they hate society and believe they'r all alone. haha

Kinda like the goth and emo kids, cutters, trench coat wearers. Do you hear anyone talking about how Marilyn Manson is making them shoot up a school lately? nope.

No he doesn't. These stupid nazis can barely assemble 2-3 dozen goofballs when they have a rally.

Don't you remember the punk rock era of the late 70's and 80's? All those "nazis" ended up getting married and going to work.

It's an immature phase, like the commie phase other anxious teens go through when they hate society and believe they'r all alone. haha

Kinda like the goth and emo kids, cutters, trench coat wearers. Do you hear anyone talking about how Marilyn Manson is making them shoot up a school lately? nope.

they can assemble a tiki torch march of idiots chanting about Jewish people, and he feels the need to defend them anyway.

**** all nazis.

they can assemble a tiki torch march of idiots chanting about Jewish people, and he feels the need to defend them anyway.

**** all nazis.

One march from three years ago, one person killed. You can't seem to let that go.

Meanwhile, we're at day 105 of BLM, antifa, black bloc, and anarchists with dozens dead, over a billion in damage, and still smoldering....In multiple cities, not just one.

Yet you and tiki torches are joined at the hip. Seriously, have you analyzed that, or is this the first time someone has made the connection for you? That's a genuine question...I don't comprehend the disconnect.

One march from three years ago, one person killed. You can't seem to let that go.

Meanwhile, we're at day 105 of BLM, antifa, black bloc, and anarchists with dozens dead, over a billion in damage, and still smoldering....In multiple cities, not just one.

Yet you and tiki torches are joined at the hip. Seriously, have you analyzed that, or is this the first time someone has made the connection for you? That's a genuine question...I don't comprehend the disconnect.

i'm not terribly forgiving of nazi idiots, nor do i have much respect for nazi apologists. i will say that i hope that both are very frustrated by the outcome of the upcoming election, however.

For those out of the loop, critical race theory is a theoretical framework predicated on the presumption that all white people are pure evil.

There is another, more basic, presumption: that humans are divided up into distinct races. This indicates an astonishing ignorance of elementary genetics, pretty well unique to the US among supposedly scientifically advanced nations. If Americans really want to be ashamed of something they might start with their prevailing biological illiteracy.

i'm not terribly forgiving of nazi idiots, nor do i have much respect for nazi apologists. i will say that i hope that both are very frustrated by the outcome of the upcoming election, however.

Says someone who has never come anywhere near an actual Nazi. To those like me who have been turned into refugees by real live actual German Nazis, then bombed and rocketed by them, you are just a pathetic posturing fool.

Says someone who has never come anywhere near an actual Nazi. To those like me who have been turned into refugees by real live actual German Nazis, then bombed and rocketed by them, you are just a pathetic posturing fool.

if one supports or tacitly supports those who march around with torches while chanting about Jews, that's close enough for me.

if one supports or tacitly supports those who march around with torches while chanting about Jews, that's close enough for me.

Anything is 'close enough' for those who care nothing for reality or honesty. And who know nothing of history.

Anything is 'close enough' for those who care nothing for reality or honesty. And who know nothing of history.

what i will say is **** all nazis. if you were so directly affected by the first round, i find it amazing that you'd spend your weekend tacitly defending the new ones.

Trump ends '''critical race theory''' training for federal employees, calls it a '''sickness''' | Fox News

(Russ Vought, director of the Office of Management and Budget, wrote a memo informing agencies of Trump's instruction to stop using controversial forms of training on (critical race theory,) (white privilege) and (any other training or propaganda effort that teaches or suggests either...that the United States is an inherently racist or evil country or...that any race or ethnicity is inherently racist or evil.)

“It has come to the President's attention that Executive Branch agencies have spent millions of taxpayer dollars to date "training" government workers to believe divisive, anti-American propaganda,” Vought wrote in the memo to heads of federal agencies and offices.)

LOVE MY POTUS! Millions in tax dollars saved !
"Critical race theory" (CRT) is merely falsely justified bias and racism against White people dressed up as and therefore excused by a supposed political ideological "theory".

If the racist statements CRT makes about White people were instead re-framed and made about Black people in relevant context, the leftists who embrace CRT would instead be up in arms about it.

Thus CRT is merely BLM's tool in its Marxist "class struggle", which it erroneously projects upon American socioeconomics and geopolitics, albeit with Nazi-like fervor and violence, in the hope of overthrowing the "White oppressor" and bringing the "Black oppressed" to power.

CRT must be debunked and BLM defeated, before like in the late 1930s and early 1940s Germany, this conspiracy theory mass hysteria about the falsely alleged "badness" of a race of people again takes over another country .. ours .. and with potentially equally disastrous results.

The Navy has ships running into each other while the sailors sit for hours getting a earful of social engineering instead of learning to work the ship.
Is that true? I got out in 15 and don't remember having any lessons on critical race theory. There was some sexual harassment stuff, but that was about it.

Back
Top Bottom