• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Ended 2018 France Trip Having Art Loaded on Air Force One

sorry Taylor, I didnt catch the obedient "untraceable" claim earlier. I did catch you trying to massage "sneaking" to "covert" but I let it slide. Again, you said "sneaking" as if they did something illegal. The "untraceable" thing is just you looking for a magic word or phrase to cling to yet another lying conservative narrative. Seriously, after "born in Kenya", "his BC a forgery" "he wants to kill old people", the vile and disgusting "stand down" lies and the always hilarious "trump and republicans really really really want to lower the deficit if not balance the budget", why would believe anything they tell you? I can explain why if you want to know.
See previous post, Vern. I even posted the definition of "sneak" for you. It doesn't imply illegality.

Let me know when you learn that definition and we can continue.

Baby steps for Vern.

20200917_190241.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom