• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump encourages Russia to hack Clinton's email

A right wing candidate invites a hostile foreign power to try to hack our government, and all the right wing voters can do is snicker and laugh. We'd be cleaning bits of skull off the walls for years if it had been Obama (or the new target of necessity, Hillary) said it! But a right wing scumbag said it, so defend defend defend.

Defend!

Yeah, maybe there isn't much hope for this country.

They already hacked her what are you talking about?

:doh
You see nothing wrong with presidential candidate is actively encouraging a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent
That's not what Trump is doing. There is no way for Russia to FIND those emails. They are gone. If Russia produces them now, it is because they have had them all along. But like a good leftist you don't care that Russia might have gotten its hands on every email Hillary wrote as Secretary of State. It only bothers you that someone you politically oppose wants to see them released. In short, Trump isnt calling for espionage, he is asking for the fruits of their past espionage--you know, the espionage that Hillary and her leftist lapdogs claim never happened.

I'm going to use my powers of deduction, because I haven't seen the video and heard the exact comments.
It was probably an off the cuff joke.

If it wasn't then I'll apologize.
If it was, you're taking this **** waaaaay too seriously.

Its all they have.

I'm going to use my powers of deduction, because I haven't seen the video and heard the exact comments.

Please do not make light of this Harry. This is perhaps the single most irresponsible and offensive thing Trump has said in this campaign - and covers a hell of a lot of territory. The idea that a presidential candidate would encourage our main foreign opposition on the world stage to hack American leaders is so beyond the pale that Trump should be asked to resign by responsible GOP officials at once.

This is about the emails that were deleted from Hillary's server. That is what Trump is making a reference to. The 30,000 emails. Has nothing to do with the DNC or Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Ummm... Is it not ****ing obvious. A presidential candidate is actively encouraging a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent....

Oh, the server where she "didn't send or receive any classified documents". The one that was already quarantined at FBI headquarters when he said this. The server that had more than 2000 classified documents on it. That server?

A right wing candidate invites a hostile foreign power to try to hack our government, and all the right wing voters can do is snicker and laugh. We'd be cleaning bits of skull off the walls for years if it had been Obama (or the new target of necessity, Hillary) said it! But a right wing scumbag said it, so defend defend defend.

Defend!

Yeah, maybe there isn't much hope for this country.

Who gave that " hostile foreign government " access to those emails in the first place ?

You leftist sure have your priorities backwards

Donald Trump is committing treason[/B].

Not according to Hillary Clinton.

According to her, those E-mails consist purely of mundane notes about yoga lessons and manicure appointments. As there is no classified information contained in them, Trump cant be committing "treason" by encouraging their release. Rather, he is simply encouraging a low level criminal act- and maybe not even that as since the hackers are based in Russia, Russian law may allow such activity.

Maybe if it wasnt Donald Trump one would think its a joke. But get this, its Donald ****ing Trump. One would think a lot of what he says is a joke, but unfortunately its actually want he means. But dont believe the article, then here is it word for word:

:lamo

:doh
You see nothing wrong with presidential candidate is actively encouraging a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent

So that means a presidential candidate should encourage an antagonistic foreign nation to hack his political opponents emails? ****ing for real?

Spoken like a true Trumper. Respond with absolute zero substance.

How would you have me respond to constant NIGYYSOB bull****?

Please do not make light of this Harry. This is perhaps the single most irresponsible and offensive thing Trump has said in this campaign - and covers a hell of a lot of territory. The idea that a presidential candidate would encourage our main foreign opposition on the world stage to hack American leaders is so beyond the pale that Trump should be asked to resign by responsible GOP officials at once.

Lol !! Give me a break. NOW you Libs care about responsibility?

Irresponsible was storing classified data on a home brew server and then lying about it again and again and again.

Lol !! Give me a break. NOW you Libs care about responsibility?

Irresponsible was storing classified data on a home brew server and then lying about it again and again and again.

And don't forget the election fraud exposed in the leaks. :thumbs:

Just watched it.
First it assumes that they already hacked it, right, because they're deleted?
So I guess he wants them to release said emails.

Fact is though, that both they and we, commonly hack each other.
It's not unusual, in fact the alleged Russian hacker supposedly had access to the DNC server for approximately a year.
They (the DNC) didn't take action until after the fact.

Why are they being excused?
Honestly, ever since Mook alleged that Russia hacked and released the emails through wikileaks, the attention has been mostly on that and not on the contents.
The contents are just as important as the hack, yet people are dismissing it.

There is some circumstantial evidence of "pay-to-play," collusion with media outlets, violations of the Hatch act, etc.
Yet he were are just losing our **** over Russia.

Maybe if it wasnt Donald Trump one would think its a joke. But get this, its Donald ****ing Trump. One would think a lot of what he says is a joke, but unfortunately its actually want he means. But dont believe the article, then here is it word for word:

So the great unknown, huh? And I'm not 100% sure that my computer isnt going to randomly expose but who cares right?

"Anything is possible" really doesnt sound like he knows. That leaves the realm open to a lot of other possibilities.

But anyways whats your point?

Actually, the pertinent quote snippet is :What we do know is that Russia has hacked our systems. Not just government systems, but private systems".

I watched it and I honestly am not sure if he's joking.

With that said, I apologize and assume he's not joking.

Trump is supporting a foreign nation, which is often seen as antagonistic to the USA, to hack his political opponents emails.... But I get it, the Trumpers gotta have an excuse for everything to justify this ****s actions and words.

I believe some of these posters would do anything to get that asshole Trump elected. That tell me all I need to know about these people.

That's not what Trump is doing. There is no way for Russia to FIND those emails. They are gone. If Russia produces them now, it is because they have had them all along. But like a good leftist you don't care that Russia might have gotten its hands on every email Hillary wrote as Secretary of State. It only bothers you that someone you politically oppose wants to see them released. In short, Trump isnt calling for espionage, he is asking for the fruits of their past espionage--you know, the espionage that Hillary and her leftist lapdogs claim never happened.

He's tacitly approving of it.

I think the neoliberals are just being the weak, illegitimately oversensitive crybabies that think the very existence of a massive, far-reaching government justifies their nonsensical, abysmally unintelligent and insane behavior toward their fellow human being. Like those who threaten the government might as well be the ****ing Antichrist to them. I'm surprised they have such a dim view of George W. Bush - considering their asininely aggressive ideologies.

I think the neoliberals are just being the weak, illegitimately oversensitive crybabies that think the very existence of a massive, far-reaching government justifies their nonsensical, abysmally unintelligent and insane behavior toward their fellow human being. Like those who threaten the government might as well be the ****ing Antichrist to them. I'm surprised they have such a dim view of George W. Bush - considering their asininely aggressive ideologies.

I think this whole thing is weird.
Everyone knows, that everyone else is hacking them, that they're all hacking each other, but pretend like none of them hack each other.
Reminds me of that Steven Segal movie, "we know they know, they know we know they know, everybody knows."

:lamo At one point you say that those emails cant be recovered (which is false) and then you excuse Trumps actions because you think Russia already has them :lamo You Trumpers are ****ing hilarious.

But anyways:

Deleted emails can be recovered: " the FBI had managed to salvage some of the emails deleted by her staff" Deleted Clinton Emails Recovered By the FBI: Reports - NBC News "In any event it is usually impossible for anyone other than the police, security services or government agencies to gain access to this sort of information (actual content of deleted emails)" Can I recover emails deleted years ago? - Telegraph "Helping out with a drug trafficking case, Yahoo was able to recover emails that had previously been deleted. Now a judge wants to know how this was possible." Judge wants Yahoo to reveal how it recovered deleted emails

He's tacitly approving of it.

Is he? Whether he is or not makes no difference. As you liberals have told us over and over, there were no top secret emails on her server and she wasn't hacked anyway. So you have nothing to worry about. But what will you say if one of her deleted emails shows up and it contains classified info?

Yes. I am sure it never occurred to the Russians to spy on the US. :roll:

And yes, if a foreign power was able to gain access to Hillarys home server and has those 33,000 deleted emails, I would like to see them as well. Wouldn't you?

What I don't want to see is a Presidential candidate encouraging a foreign power to commit a cyber attack against the United States in the hope that they dig up mud for his campaign to sling. He's a traitor.

:lamo At one point you say that those emails cant be recovered (which is false) and then you excuse Trumps actions because you think Russia already has them :lamo You Trumpers are ****ing hilarious.
They cant be recovered by the Russians. If the Russians have them it is because they have always had them. You commies are ****ing hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom